BRN Discussion Ongoing

Perhaps

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
We will be seeing these in automobiles in 2025 šŸ‘Œ
The new Range Rover Sports will include ā€œHey Range Roverā€ voice recognition.

Anyone looked or think it could include Akida. No mention of AI in the article though.

I looked a little deeper. Range Rover Jaguar partner with NVidia. There is strong speculation that NVidia might be using Akida SOC as their AI accelerator.
If that is the case then there could very well be IP revenue generated from this link very soon given the new Series Rangd Rover is in production and release imminent.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Reactions: 4 users

Perhaps

Regular
The new Range Rover Sports will include ā€œHey Range Roverā€ voice recognition.

Anyone looked or think it could include Akida. No mention of AI in the article though.

For production cycles in the automotive industry it's too early to have Akida integrated yet. I think not earlier than 2024 is a realistic view.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

Image 12-5-22 at 5.09 am.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

cosors

šŸ‘€
For production cycles in the automotive industry it's too early to have Akida integrated. I think not earlier than 2024 is a realistic view
My point of view
right!

For cycles when the platform exists, and it does, a common interval is 3a. For an update 1.5.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

VictorG

It might surprise some of you that I'm not a tech geek. I understand numbers and the BRN numbers floating around regarding MC, market share, revenue, etc have been mind boggling, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

The information flow courtesy of the 1000 eyes is non stop and always bang on. I'm so humbled to be part of this amazing community. Thank you Zeeb0t and founding members for TSE and many thanks to all the contributors that selflessly share their research here.

BRN and we, the true believers, have weathered everything thrown our way yet here we are verging on world domination.

GLTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 68 users
Interesting article about where Google are keen to head:

Not saying Google are looking into Akida but this bit indicates they could be looking into that direction:

"Google seems to be going out of its way to try and make users feel comfortable with its presence: itā€™s moving more AI to devices themselves instead of processing and storing everything in the cloud, itā€™s pushing toward new systems of data collection that donā€™t so cleanly identify an individual, and itā€™s offering users more ways to control their own privacy and security settings. But the ambient-computer life requires a privacy tradeoff all the same, and Google is desperate to make it good enough that itā€™s worth it. Thatā€™s a high bar and getting higher all the time."

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users
Tim Llewellynn

Tim Llewellynn

CEO and Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner
6h

NVISO is running on Neuromorphic computing! Today we are very excited to announce our next major achievement in bringing Human Behaviour AI to extreme edge devices which is the successful running of our Emotion AI App at 250fps at 90+% accuracy (2bit quantization) on the BrainChip Akida neuromorphic processor. This represents a 20x performance improvement over a single core ARM A53 CPU running an equivalent 8bit network which is a game changer for computer vision at the extreme edge. And this is just the tip of the ice-berg! Being able to run high-frame rate, high accuracy AI Apps on ultra-low power hardware (i.e run off batteries without the internet) opens the door to all sorts of amazing HMI experiences. From high frame-rate gaze tracking at 1000 FPS to gesture recognition and 3d body pose tracking will lead to amazing solutions from the metaverse to the self-driving cars without needing to rely on the cloud. Stay tuned for more exciting news coming soon in this space and checkout our automotive demo in the first comment. p.s. if you want to help build the real meta-verse with extreme edge AI - send me a DM as we are hiring

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 81 users

M_C

Founding Member
Screenshot_20220512-081500_LinkedIn.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users

GStocks123

Regular
Tim Llewellynn

Tim Llewellynn

CEO and Co-Founder of NVISO Human Behaviour AI | President Bonseyes Community Association | Coordinator Bonseyes AI Marketplace | IBM Beacon Award Winner
6h

NVISO is running on Neuromorphic computing! Today we are very excited to announce our next major achievement in bringing Human Behaviour AI to extreme edge devices which is the successful running of our Emotion AI App at 250fps at 90+% accuracy (2bit quantization) on the BrainChip Akida neuromorphic processor. This represents a 20x performance improvement over a single core ARM A53 CPU running an equivalent 8bit network which is a game changer for computer vision at the extreme edge. And this is just the tip of the ice-berg! Being able to run high-frame rate, high accuracy AI Apps on ultra-low power hardware (i.e run off batteries without the internet) opens the door to all sorts of amazing HMI experiences. From high frame-rate gaze tracking at 1000 FPS to gesture recognition and 3d body pose tracking will lead to amazing solutions from the metaverse to the self-driving cars without needing to rely on the cloud. Stay tuned for more exciting news coming soon in this space and checkout our automotive demo in the first comment. p.s. if you want to help build the real meta-verse with extreme edge AI - send me a DM as we are hiringmu
Tim Llewellynn

Tim Llewellynn

6h

NVISO is running on Neuromorphic computing! Today we are very excited to announce our next major achievement in bringing Human Behaviour AI to extreme edge devices which is the successful running of our Emotion AI App at 250fps at 90+% accuracy (2bit quantization) on the BrainChip Akida neuromorphic processor. This represents a 20x performance improvement over a single core ARM A53 CPU running an equivalent 8bit network which is a game changer for computer vision at the extreme edge. And this is just the tip of the ice-berg! Being able to run high-frame rate, high accuracy AI Apps on ultra-low power hardware (i.e run off batteries without the internet) opens the door to all sorts of amazing HMI experiences. From high frame-rate gaze tracking at 1000 FPS to gesture recognition and 3d body pose tracking will lead to amazing solutions from the metaverse to the self-driving cars without needing to rely on the cloud. Stay tuned for more exciting news coming soon in this space and checkout our automotive demo in the first comment. p.s. if you want to help build the real meta-verse with extreme edge AI - send me a DM as we are hiring
Music to my ears šŸ”„

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Labsy

Regular
I think it's quite safe to assume these engagements will result in material contracts at some point in time.

Will be interesting if anything is released before the upcoming AGM.
Sounds like NDA's in place untill 3rd parties have patents in place... cell phones? Laptops? Then we piggy bag on revenue, locked into someone else's patent... have I understood correctly?. Wow. The mind boggles.

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users
Apologies if posted already

This passage shivers me timbers. Brainchip is plundering the Ai Edge:

ā€œThe company has announced a number of partnerships, including with nViso, an AI analytics company. The collaboration will target battery-powered applications in robotics and automotive sectors using Akida chips for nVisoā€™s AI technology for social robots and in-cabin monitoring systems. BrainChip also is working with SiFive to integrate the Akida technology with SiFiveā€™s RISC-V processors for edge AI computing workloads and MosChip, running its Akida IP with the vendorā€™s ASIC platform for smart edge devices. BrainChip also is working with Arm.ā€

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 72 users

MDhere

Regular
Toulouse home of a.i. geniuses

I wonder if Elodie from Wyca will be in bed (embedded) šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ with Akida! seems like a great match. šŸ˜€

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

robsmark

Regular
Thereā€™s some top research on here atm, so just wanted to give to big thank you to everyone for putting the hard yards in.

Global markets are in tatters, but there is so much potential here I can bearly contain my excitement. Letā€™s hope that the company officially releases this information to the market soon and we can leave the $1 range for higher levels. Money isnā€™t everything at the moment, but it builds shareholder confidence - and in a market like this, I think itā€™s important.

Ballista.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 80 users
Top Bottom