BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

the phantom 4 seems to recognise and track people and objects :)
I wouldn’t be surprised if these contain Akida1000 chips purchased from BRN, but not to sure when it was released

Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers,

Just having a look on Comsuck website..

Morningstar Quantative
( Algorythmic based random number generator / price plucker ).

9th May.
Fair Value $2.44 & 4 STARS.

If memory serves me correctly, yesterday this was $1.88 & 4 STARS.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Perhaps Cisco should read this

Hi Boab
Cisco have been engaged with Brainchip at times since as early as 2015 working on research projects so there is no doubt they know all about Brainchip but when Brainchip shifted focus to the Edge it seemed to fade away.

The reference in the article to LSTM being explored by Cisco and knowing what AKD2000 is supposed to bring as an improvement peaked my interest again.

Left this out the Cisco claim to have been working on this for the last 2 years also matches the AKD2000 development timeline.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Excellent FF BSH-Group for smart washing machines, dishwashers etc etc etc
These things are possible via the cloud so I personally need something more to say AKIDA is in play???

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Schwale

Regular
My list stands at 27 but I have decided to add a nominees list just like they release each year for the Hall of Fame some of whom will eventually win by adopting AKIDA technology and move to be included in the Hall of Fame:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

This is my list and just like in the real world opinions will differ so there is nothing to prevent you from creating your own lists and being wrong as well. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What happened to Arçelik ... the Turkish conglomerate that manufacturers white goods..they were being touted as a customer at one point over on HCrapper.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

LuWil

Regular
Updated videos on YouTube-

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users
Updated videos on YouTube-

Hi LuWil
I watched this last night. Very slick and I loved the fact that the medical VOC detection still gets a place.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Shadow59

Regular
I just glanced down at Morningstar on Commsec.
They had Brainchip valued at 1.88 on the 6th May

NOW they have Brainchip valued at
morning.JPG
!

and that is with a declining market generally. And no announcement on the ASX.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users
What happened to Arçelik ... the Turkish conglomerate that manufacturers white goods..they were being touted as a customer at one point over on HCrapper.
Nothing but I was put off by the name 🤣 and the fact that nothing more than a possibility was raised that I saw if something more comes to the surface I personally will over look the name.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Hi Boab
Cisco have been engaged with Brainchip at times since as early as 2015 working on research projects so there is no doubt they know all about Brainchip but when Brainchip shifted focus to the Edge it seemed to fade away.

The reference in the article to LSTM being explored by Cisco and knowing what AKD2000 is supposed to bring as an improvement peaked my interest again.

Left this out the Cisco claim to have been working on this for the last 2 years also matches the AKD2000 development timeline.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
The more I talk to Blind Freddie about Cisco the more convinced I become that something might be going on so I have added it to the List of Nominees and leave it to the 1,000 Eyes to vote it to the Hall of Fame by the presentation of some extra dots.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Yak52

Regular
FALSE SELL orders being stacked up at 1.15, 1.18, 1.20,1.30,1.50 levels with large amounts to give the impression of many sellers wanting out.

SHORTS at their tricks!

Last Friday they came back and took 1.8 Mil new shorts & again on Monday 1.9 Mil new shorts.

Don't be FOOLED into giving up your shares.

Yak52
DYOR

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
New video from BRN on YouTube

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
The more I talk to Blind Freddie about Cisco the more convinced I become that something might be going on so I have added it to the List of Nominees and leave it to the 1,000 Eyes to vote it to the Hall of Fame by the presentation of some extra dots.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I was almost certain when I saw this (what looks like an office setting) on the website, that it was the Cisco logo. It's damn close. One can dream.

1652229681491.png

• Fire
  • Haha

xdragon

I wouldn’t be surprised if these contain Akida1000 chips purchased from BRN, but not to sure when it was released
Akida is a perfect fit for drones. AI at ultra low power consumption + on-chip learning. Wouldn’t be surprised DJI is already one of our EAPs.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

LuWil

Regular
Everyone at Brainchip

Work Working GIF by La Guarimba Film Festival

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Mugen74

Regular
FALSE SELL orders being stacked up at 1.15, 1.18, 1.20,1.30,1.50 levels with large amounts to give the impression of many sellers wanting out.

SHORTS at their tricks!

Last Friday they came back and took 1.8 Mil new shorts & again on Monday 1.9 Mil new shorts.

Don't be FOOLED into giving up your shares.

Yak52
DYOR
Has that UBS,Goldman Sachs stench about it🤬

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Foxdog

Regular
Just wondering if anyone knows if Brainchip has touched base with Nearmap (ASX:NEA) another Aussie innovative tech company (aerial mapping).

On another note the new logo would make an awesome tatt - perhaps my first 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hi Boab

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF,
Am i reading into this correctly? When using LSTM Cisco is/has gathered up enormous amounts of historical data to predict what will happen next because the historical data is looking for similarities??

Regards

Reactions: 3 users

Yak52

Regular
Has that UBS,Goldman Sachs stench about it🤬

YES it certainly does! And those SHORTS taken out on Friday & Monday were just before the Tuesday 18% drop!

If thats NOT Market manipulation then what is? If you lost money because of that you should contact ASX & ASIC and lodge a complaint.

Yak52

• Fire
Top Bottom