BRN Discussion Ongoing

Yak52

Regular
To give some perspective on todays 18% dump at the Market open I thought I would put up one of the "easy to understand" charts for those without the Tools & skills to see & ponder!

25mins and 22 Million shares had 22.5c taken off the Monday close price of $1.225. BRN was 18% down recovered somewhat to $1.13 and then was slowly pushed down while total Shares traded ended up over 50 Mil.
If I could get my hands on a Broker Report for today only I am sure I would see that UBS & Credit Suisse would account for most of that 22 Mil plus a chunk of the remainder traded today on BRN.

You will know that the previous (3) days the ASX was down significantly without any effect on BRN.

TESLA<NVDA<AMD< were all down over 9.5% last night on the NASDAQ. the big N was down 4.3% itself.

BRN Bad Day.jpg

Yak52

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

cosors

👀
Cosors- maybe - WE CAN WORK TOGETHER-:)(y)(y)
Simply WOW!
IMG_8989 (002).png

I'm excited about physics and love it! When I see that, my heart softens. Unfortunately, my fascination begins in practice and ends before science, I'm far too unknowing for that. I'm more of a practical engineer. But I currently work purely theoretically, without a factory, lab or workshop.
Oh yes, and unfortunately I live 16434Km away from you 🤭

16434.png

You have a really interesting box lying there 🧐
My brainship immediately starts racing about what you could do with it in your institution. Your colleagues seem to be busy with AI and tissue examinations.
=> Dynamic 3D X-ray examination with extremely high resolution?!! I am buff! Are you going to use the Akida to detect anomalies?

_____
It is not quite true that I have not dealt with something scientifically. I was once intensively involved with the automation of simulation technology. And immediately it clicks again. FEM and AI and neural networks? That should be possible. And lo and behold, someone has already dealt with it. Maybe a new use case?

Deep learning in the finite

element method

I could have used an Akida very well for the FEM.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

cosors

👀
"So who are these INDUSTRIAL LEADERS that Brainchip is working with is the question?"

When I see the picture I immediately think of KUKA. I think they are the leader in Europe and number three worldwide for robots and automation. They were taken over hostilely by the Chinese company Midea; a bitter loss for Germany, the politicians could not prevent it and acted too late. I think because of that case, even European laws were adjusted because it was considered critical. Midea has founded a joint company for robotics with Yaskawa (the fifth largest).

From my work with robots in industry, I know how important part recognition is. This started a few years ago and will soon be the standard. Before, parts had to be sorted to be able to grab them. To be able to grab the parts unsorted is much cheaper. And for welding, riveting, gluing or simply joining or screwing, they always had to be programmed exactly with coordinates beforehand, be teached manually. With good recognition and machine learning, this can be done much more easily and cost-effectively. If I were to go back in time and imagine the robot cell having Akida's recognition and machine learning, I would have started howling with joy; a revolution!
I would bet that those are KUKA robots in the picture and when I think of China I think of RISC-V.
But these are just my thoughts and assumptions.
View attachment 6157 View attachment 6152
https://www.kuka.com/en-de/products/robot-systems/industrial-robots
https://www.midea-group.com/
Perhaps Renesas is the better approach to embark on a search for the answer to FF's question than Megachips. I have a feeling that Akida and automation in the industry will start in Japan - ok both, but of course I may be wrong.
https://www.renesas.com/us/en/application/industrial/industrial-automation-solutions#document

All world market leaders in robotics are represented in Japan. They are simply good at that.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 118

I might not have matched the combine harvester YET but this is sure the drone on the BrN website and it looks very similar the the phantom 3

8C991C55-EBD3-437D-8BC8-D05A39BA544E.png
90033E54-9328-4B02-BB53-7A1836CB8E3B.png
4FA2ACA9-43A9-4260-899F-869C45EAF1BE.png

Revenue from chip sales 👍

Attachments

• 0C57CA17-9B4A-490F-A210-BF5FC55419D3.png
    0C57CA17-9B4A-490F-A210-BF5FC55419D3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 131
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users
D

Deleted member 118

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

GStocks123

Regular
That is one epic drone

That is one epic drone!

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
"So who are these INDUSTRIAL LEADERS that Brainchip is working with is the question?"

When I see the picture I immediately think of KUKA. I think they are the leader in Europe and number three worldwide for robots and automation. They were taken over hostilely by the Chinese company Midea; a bitter loss for Germany, the politicians could not prevent it and acted too late. I think because of that case, even European laws were adjusted because it was considered critical. Midea has founded a joint company for robotics with Yaskawa (the fifth largest).

From my work with robots in industry, I know how important part recognition is. This started a few years ago and will soon be the standard. Before, parts had to be sorted to be able to grab them. To be able to grab the parts unsorted is much cheaper. And for welding, riveting, gluing or simply joining or screwing, they always had to be programmed exactly with coordinates beforehand, be teached manually. With good recognition and machine learning, this can be done much more easily and cost-effectively. If I were to go back in time and imagine the robot cell having Akida's recognition and machine learning, I would have started howling with joy; a revolution!
I would bet that those are KUKA robots in the picture and when I think of China I think of RISC-V.
But these are just my thoughts and assumptions.
View attachment 6157 View attachment 6152
https://www.kuka.com/en-de/products/robot-systems/industrial-robots
https://www.midea-group.com/
right on the money cosors! 👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

AI Enablement​

Sensors make digital interaction more straightforward and more meaningful, and smart sensors make edge AI possible.
BrainChip’s AI Enablement Program makes entry to edge AI simple and real. Each of our tiered programs brings you from concept to working prototype with varying model complexity and sensor integration levels.
In addition, our AI experts provide training and support to make the process efficient and smart.

Contact Sales
AI_Enablement_Graph.png

Basic Prototype
Package​

BrainChip’s Basic Prototype Package includes hardware, a machine learning model from our expansive model zoo, training, and engineering and support from a dedicated BrainChip team. Clients will achieve a basic prototype to propel their enterprise AI journey.
adv_prototype_graph-1.png

Advanced Prototype
Package​

BrainChip’s Advanced Prototype Package includes hardware, a custom machine learning network, training, and engineering and support from a dedicated BrainChip team. Clients will achieve a custom network trained on their specific dataset and tailored to their target use case.
Advanced-Solutions_AI-Enablement.png

Functioning Prototype
Package​

BrainChip’s Functioning Prototype Package includes hardware, 2 custom machine learning networks, detailed training, and expansive engineering and support from a dedicated BrainChip team, including a technical project manager.
Functional-Solutions_AI-Enablement.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

MDhere

Regular
After Cosors led me to KUKA, another name turned up BSH Group @Fact Finder can you add BSH group and KUKA to the very highly likely column.

Here is a recent article by BSH Group 9 may and i note the last paragraph - 😀😀👍
Steffen: Currently, the self-learning dishwasher is only available in Central Europe, but we are of course already planning the further rollout. In addition, we are working on some promising further developments. What exactly that will be, however, is still top secret!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

hotty4040

Regular
Hear, Hear and now for something completely different.

I have been taking my time to dig into the new website and am slowly unearthing interesting new things.

I am sure those who were over at the other place have a vivid memory of the downramper that in a number of guises raised the question of why did Brainchip not provide TOPS for comparison with other chips from other companies such as Nvidia. For those who do not recall the following is a simple definition of TOPS:

"What is TOPS? It means Trillions or Tera Operations per Second. It is primarily a measure of the maximum achievable throughput but not a measure of actual throughput. Most operations are MACs (multiply/accumulates), so TOPS = (number of MAC units) x (frequency of MAC operations) x 2.2 "

I am sure that most here will know that AKIDA is a new form of computing and does not do MACs and so TOPS are not really relevant as a measurement of its performance. This argument of course did not stop the downramper who made it his/her mission to run this red herring up the flagpole time and time again.

Well over on the new website this red herring has now been dealt with and put too bed once and for all with a TOPs performance being provided even though as we know it is not strictly relevant however it will allow those with a von Neuman background to see immediately that AKIDA is revolutionary not only in power but performance:

"Highly Configurable IP Platform

Flexible and scalable for multiple edge AI use cases.

BrainChip works with clients to achieve the most cost-effective solution by optimizing the node configuration to the desired level of performance and efficiency.

Scale down to 2 nodes for ultra low power or scale up to 256 nodes for complex use cases.

Multi-pass processing provides flexibility to process complex use cases with fewer nodes increasing power efficiency.

Quantization in MetaTF converts model weights and activations to lower bit format reducing memory requirement.

View attachment 6137
So now those who want to know can immediately when Brainchip states that it can process in REAL TIME what this means in traditional computing terms even if it is not the correct way to consider the AKIDA technology advantage.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

A top ( tops ) explanation FF, very complex, but just too complex, for my tiny brain to grasp. In fact it has just become more discomboobalated, having tried to digest your interpretation in any meaningful way.

Learning all the time, but I think I will need a course of instruction to solve the innards of the Akida architecture I feel.

Anyway, let us hope we can recover some ground today, from the onslaught yesterday, which shivered my timbers markedly. Onwards and upwards hopefully from this point in time, please, let it be so.

Thanks once again, for your very valued and consistent posts FF on/in this enthralling forum, long may you continue to engage us all.

gltah...

Akida Ballista Chippers

hotty...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

FJ-215

Regular

AI Enablement​

Sensors make digital interaction more straightforward and more meaningful, and smart sensors make edge AI possible.
BrainChip’s AI Enablement Program makes entry to edge AI simple and real. Each of our tiered programs brings you from concept to working prototype with varying model complexity and sensor integration levels.
In addition, our AI experts provide training and support to make the process efficient and smart.

Contact Sales
AI_Enablement_Graph.png

Basic Prototype​

Package​

BrainChip’s Basic Prototype Package includes hardware, a machine learning model from our expansive model zoo, training, and engineering and support from a dedicated BrainChip team. Clients will achieve a basic prototype to propel their enterprise AI journey.
adv_prototype_graph-1.png

Advanced Prototype​

Package​

BrainChip’s Advanced Prototype Package includes hardware, a custom machine learning network, training, and engineering and support from a dedicated BrainChip team. Clients will achieve a custom network trained on their specific dataset and tailored to their target use case.
Advanced-Solutions_AI-Enablement.png

Functioning Prototype​

Package​

BrainChip’s Functioning Prototype Package includes hardware, 2 custom machine learning networks, detailed training, and expansive engineering and support from a dedicated BrainChip team, including a technical project manager.
Functional-Solutions_AI-Enablement.png
BrainChip Launches AI Enablement Program

"BrainChip's AI Enablement Program ensures a simple, singular path to excellence in deploying edge AI/ML so our customers can overcome barriers and accelerate time to market," said Sean Hehir, BrainChip CEO. "The program's three distinct options for design, development and support levels meet the needs of organizations developing next-generation products, from prototype to production."

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Not wanting to alarm anyone but 70% of 70 billion US dollars by 2025 is 49 billion US dollars. I think we will have to combine resources so we have enough fingers and toes to count that high. LOL FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
FF that would make BRN the big Australian.
Also the dividends would replace my annual income on a weekly basis. So if only 1/50th of this and I'll be content but here's to dreaming big.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Yak52

Regular
US BRN prices were only down -5.55% to 0.765 USD or AUD$1.11 Not bad effort.

That puts US prices 0.09c above ASX BRN closing price! 9c higher!

NASDAQ close up +114 points or 1%. good.

Closing BRCHF prices below
BRCHF  OTCQX.jpg

Yak52

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users
My list stands at 27 but I have decided to add a nominees list just like they release each year for the Hall of Fame some of whom will eventually win by adopting AKIDA technology and move to be included in the Hall of Fame:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

Cisco because of long standing relationship, LSTM & AKD2000

This is my list and just like in the real world opinions will differ so there is nothing to prevent you from creating your own lists and being wrong as well. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has seen this article, Cisco looks to be working on Predictive Networking using Machine Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks. I am not sure if Brainchip are involved, this is just another indicator that the IT sector is moving rapidly to bring AI enhanced solutions to market.

Cisco says its AI crystal ball can predict network errors​

Cheers

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Hi All,

Not sure if anyone else has seen this article, Cisco looks to be working on Predictive Networking using Machine Learning and Convolutional Neural Networks. I am not sure if Brainchip are involved, this is just another indicator that the IT sector is moving rapidly to bring AI enhanced solutions to market.

Cisco says its AI crystal ball can predict network errors​

Cheers
Perhaps Cisco should read this

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

MDhere

Regular
My list stands at 27 but I have decided to add a nominees list just like they release each year for the Hall of Fame some of whom will eventually win by adopting AKIDA technology and move to be included in the Hall of Fame:

HALL OF FAME

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse
Eastronics
SalesLink
MOSCHIP

NOMINEES:

Samsung for providing fridges & DVS Cameras to Brainchip

DJI for supplying the drone for the Brainchip drone photoshoot

KUKA for supplying the industrial robots for the Brainchip robotics photoshoot

BMW for constantly catching the eye of Rob Telson on Twitter

APPLE because @MC was correct about ARM

AWS because @MC was correct about ARM

INTEL because @MC was correct about ARM

Toyota because Anil Mankar and the Toyota speaker seemed too aligned in their thinking about the Edge JUST a little bit to well simpatico

Safran because the former CEO Mr. Dinardo said they had bought a couple of Studio licences and AKIDA is so much better

This is my list and just like in the real world opinions will differ so there is nothing to prevent you from creating your own lists and being wrong as well. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Excellent FF BSH-Group for smart washing machines, dishwashers etc etc etc

Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
I might not have matched the combine harvester YET but this is sure the drone on the BrN website and it looks very similar the the phantom 3

View attachment 6196 View attachment 6199 View attachment 6198

Revenue from chip sales 👍
the phantom 4 seems to recognise and track people and objects :)

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom