BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dang Son

Regular
Hi Dang Son

I cannot speak for management as I am an independent retail investor.

Can you clarify what your question is please?

Regards
FF
Thanks FF,
When I read, have a plan, I get the implication that I should be doing something smarter than what I'm planning, which is to wait for it to reach 10 bags then pull out my capitols and hold the free carry for further growth and potential dividends.
I haven't managed to swing any BRN into Super but still working on that (with a financial adviser like a handbrake)
What else could be implied by , "Have a plan."?
Thanks in advance, DS
I think it was Lou that said it also without elaborating.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Thanks FF,
When I read, have a plan, I get the implication that I should be doing something smarter than what I'm planning, which is to wait for it to reach 10 bags then pull out my capitols and hold the free carry for further growth and potential dividends.
I haven't managed to swing any BRN into Super but still working on that (with a financial adviser like a handbrake)
What else could be implied by , "Have a plan."?
Thanks in advance, DS
I think it was Lou that said it also without elaborating.
Thanks @Dang Son for the explanation.

No I am not suggesting you personally should do anything more.

My statement have a plan is as simple as that. It seems clear to me that some retail investors do not have any sort of plan.

They have never taken the time to ask what will I do if ‘X’ happens. They have never taken the time to sit down with their partner and say this is what I think we should do if ‘X’ occurs and have an agreed position.

I feel confident that there are retail holders who now are saying to themselves “Why didn’t we sell enough when it hit $2.34 to pay off the mortgage or the credit cards or paint the house or replace the car.”

I am not saying there is one perfect plan that suits every investors circumstances. What I am saying is not having any sort of plan is a receipe for disappointment.

My plan is to hold my key shares until the total value of my portfolio is “X” then reassess my plan.

I believe that between now and 2025 unless Puto blows up the world I will reach that target value.

I accept that the values of my shares will swing around just like they did today but I cannot control that .

By doing my research and being part of the 1,000 Eyes I am completely confident that nothing can come out of left field to destroy the fundamentals of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

cosors

👀
Hey Bravo,

Intel are spending tens of billions building new and expanding existing foundries. They're trying to attract customers for the foundries. They've said they'll work with anyone on any level ie they can design, manufacture and program your chip or just manufacture.

Intel: Record investment of 17 billion euros planned in Germany

Settlement of the new chip factory is the largest foreign investment in the history of Germany

According to Intel, around 80 billion euros could flow into the location for a new chip factory in Magdeburg in the long term.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Dang Son

Regular

My statement have a plan is as simple as that. It seems clear to me that some retail investors do not have any sort of plan.

They have never taken the time to ask what will I do if ‘X’ happens. They have never taken the time to sit down with their partner and say this is what I think we should do if ‘X’ occurs and have an agreed position.

I feel confident that there are retail holders who now are saying to themselves “Why didn’t we sell enough when it hit $2.34 to pay off the mortgage or the credit cards or paint the house or replace the car.”

I am not saying there is one perfect plan that suits every investors circumstances. What I am saying is not having any sort of plan is a receipe for disappointment.

My plan is to hold my key shares until the total value of my portfolio is “X” then reassess my plan.

I believe that between now and 2025 unless Puto blows up the world I will reach that target value.

I accept that the values of my shares will swing around but I cannot control that just like they did today.

By doing my research and being part of the 1,000 Eyes I am completely confident that nothing can come out of left field to destroy the fundamentals of Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks Mate.
I agree, every day our great researchers provide more reasons for greater confidence.
Just need a lot of patience with this manipulation atm.
Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.

I accept that the values of my shares will swing around but I cannot control that just like they did today.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF. I agree with what you are saying. If you don’t have a plan, you can miss out on taking healthy profits, you can freak out on a big red week and sell it all and then see it sky rocket the next week.

Having a plan doesn’t have to be elaborate, all it does is prepare you for success and protect you against losses.

Personally. I have the conviction to hold all my shares for as long as it takes for Brainchip to succeed globally.

I have held trough all the ups and downs since 2018 and am no longer worried about swings up and down. I simply understand and trust my position. Is it without risk? Maybe not, but I truely think the risk of complete failure is completely eliminated so for me it’s a question of what success will Brainchip have on a global scale and how long will it take to get there.

This is not financial advice to anyone obviously and just where I stand.

when I reach my share price target I will also reassess my plan.

I’m hoping this will happen by 2024 but I think 2025 is safe with how the industry is moving.

When this eventually happens. I’m taking the wife and kids to Europe for a year caravanning, and connecting with family in Norway.

And lastly. The trading pattern we are seeing here is to shake retail of their shares in my opinion. They will do whatever they can to shake retail of valuable shares. Price is only a distraction at this stage. Look at fundamentals/ partnerships/ news/ employment/ and eventually revenue.

Price will eventually follow. The fact we didn’t sustain yesterdays move on the news of Arm partnership has nothing to do with fundamentals and all to do with manipulation by institutions. And if it was retail selling then we don’t want them on this ship they will only hold us back;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users

Lex555

Regular
From BrainChip's website, this is what I love most.

View attachment 6128
I interpret this as they believe BRN will have 70%+ of market. Maybe they’re so confident because of all their EAP, then I thought maybe because they decided to charge a lot less for royalties to ensure monopoly, say $0.10 instead of anticipated $1 per IP.

I doubt the later, as I’m sure the tech is worth more than just a few cents even in this early phase

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
alright who threw their order above 97.5 with that 1m3mil 97.5 sell order that thwarted my by at .99 grrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Hi FF. I agree with what you are saying. If you don’t have a plan, you can miss out on taking healthy profits, you can freak out on a big red week and sell it all and then see it sky rocket the next week.

Having a plan doesn’t have to be elaborate, all it does is prepare you for success and protect you against losses.

Personally. I have the conviction to hold all my shares for as long as it takes for Brainchip to succeed globally.

I have held trough all the ups and downs since 2018 and am no longer worried about swings up and down. I simply understand and trust my position. Is it without risk? Maybe not, but I truely think the risk of complete failure is completely eliminated so for me it’s a question of what success will Brainchip have on a global scale and how long will it take to get there.

I’m hoping this will happen by 2024 but I think 2025 is safe with how the industry is moving.

When this eventually happens. I’m taking the wife and kids to Europe for a year caravanning, and connecting with family in Norway.

And lastly. The trading pattern we are seeing here is to shake retail of their shares in my opinion. They will do whatever they can to shake retail of valuable shares. Price is only a distraction at this stage. Look at fundamentals/ partnerships/ news/ employment/ and eventually revenue.

Price will eventually follow. The fact we didn’t sustain yesterdays move on the news of Arm partnership has nothing to do with fundamentals and all to do with manipulation by institutions. And if it was retail selling then we don’t want them on this ship they will only hold us back;)
Hear, Hear and now for something completely different.

I have been taking my time to dig into the new website and am slowly unearthing interesting new things.

I am sure those who were over at the other place have a vivid memory of the downramper that in a number of guises raised the question of why did Brainchip not provide TOPS for comparison with other chips from other companies such as Nvidia. For those who do not recall the following is a simple definition of TOPS:

"What is TOPS? It means Trillions or Tera Operations per Second. It is primarily a measure of the maximum achievable throughput but not a measure of actual throughput. Most operations are MACs (multiply/accumulates), so TOPS = (number of MAC units) x (frequency of MAC operations) x 2.2 "

I am sure that most here will know that AKIDA is a new form of computing and does not do MACs and so TOPS are not really relevant as a measurement of its performance. This argument of course did not stop the downramper who made it his/her mission to run this red herring up the flagpole time and time again.

Well over on the new website this red herring has now been dealt with and put too bed once and for all with a TOPs performance being provided even though as we know it is not strictly relevant however it will allow those with a von Neuman background to see immediately that AKIDA is revolutionary not only in power but performance:

"Highly Configurable IP Platform

Flexible and scalable for multiple edge AI use cases.

BrainChip works with clients to achieve the most cost-effective solution by optimizing the node configuration to the desired level of performance and efficiency.

Scale down to 2 nodes for ultra low power or scale up to 256 nodes for complex use cases.

Multi-pass processing provides flexibility to process complex use cases with fewer nodes increasing power efficiency.

Quantization in MetaTF converts model weights and activations to lower bit format reducing memory requirement.

1652165241171.png

So now those who want to know can immediately when Brainchip states that it can process in REAL TIME what this means in traditional computing terms even if it is not the correct way to consider the AKIDA technology advantage.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
I interpret this as they believe BRN will have 70%+ of market. Maybe they’re so confident because of all their EAP, then I thought maybe because they decided to charge a lot less for royalties to ensure monopoly, say $0.10 instead of anticipated $1 per IP.

I doubt the later, as I’m sure the tech is worth more than just a few cents even in this early phase
Not wanting to alarm anyone but 70% of 70 billion US dollars by 2025 is 49 billion US dollars. I think we will have to combine resources so we have enough fingers and toes to count that high. LOL FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 33 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Lex555

Regular
Not wanting to alarm anyone but 70% of 70 billion US dollars by 2025 is 49 billion US dollars. I think we will have to combine resources so we have enough fingers and toes to count that high. LOL FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And with a revenue to price of 10 that $50bn is a market cap of $500 billion USD

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Dang Son

Regular

I feel for those that came in on the last rush around $2
They either sold to cut their lost or now looking at 50% in the red.
It does lessen the pain on days like this being LTH already well green.
But $2 will look cheap once manipulators let it go again or can't hold us down.
IMO The Fed causes yet another trigger for wealth transfer.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

Mugen74

Regular
With a pe of 100 thats 5 trillion,@Yak52 mate you were downramping yesterday with 3.7 trillion😉
world domination.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Lawyers even old retired ones are all about the fine print. Under Industrial on the new website the following appears:

automated decisions.
Finally, the need for machine learning to add classification categories without disrupting output is critical.
High performance (inferences/second), remarkable efficiency (microwatt), and one-shot on-chip learning, bring optimized productivity, reduced downtime, and improved security to your factory floor.
BrainChip has demonstrated and deployed capabilities for industrial applications including:
  • Object classification
  • Robotics control for vision, audition, tactile
  • Quality control
  • Machine control and preventative maintenance
industrial_2x.png

BrainChip works with industrial leaders to make their manufacturing environments smarter, more productive, and fundamentally secure.

Now in the fine print above the following appears:

"BrainChip has demonstrated and deployed capabilities for industrial applications including:
  • Object classification
  • Robotics control for vision, audition, tactile
  • Quality control
  • Machine control and preventative maintenance"
As far as I am aware BrainChip has not released details of an EAP yet who meets the description of a customer that would need these capabilities deployed in an industrial setting. Yet here it is stated as FACT. So I expect it has to be true. Why? Well this new website is not aimed at retail investors it is aimed at customers.

So suppose I am a customer and I ring up and after suitably verifying who I am and my genuine need to know I say can I see how one of these deployed object classifications, robotic controlled vision, audition, tactile, quality control or machine control and preventative maintenance is/are running in the real world I am unlikely to be impressed if Rob Telson replies sorry that is just for advertising it has not really happened.

So the point of the fine print is Brainchip must be considerably advanced in these four areas to make such a bold and definite statement and it strikes me that when we finally know who the remaining EAP's are that are expected to convert at least one will be engaged in the industrial use of AKIDA technology for these capabilities because these are the included deployed capabilities of which there are other capabilities deployed but not listed, based once again on the fine print.

So who are these INDUSTRIAL LEADERS that Brainchip is working with is the question?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 66 users

ItsKane

Regular
I've been accumulating since late last year and I was worried my slow drip feed would've become a lot more pricey, and my holding goals much further away. As a young investor this is an opportunity not only for the nasty manipulators but for me. A so called bad isn't all that bad after all. Our day of not turning around is getting closer. And closer

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

rocdoc60

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but if you scroll down to the bottom of the new website and click on Investor Relations then it will take you to the old website page and all its content.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

AKIDA BALLISTA
You have my attention FF. Alert not alarmed....hahaha

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Earlyrelease

Regular
$277 US a share
Rskiff.
Damn you. Back to the drawing board. Plan 4097 coming up 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users