BRN Discussion Ongoing

Gemmax

Regular
Well, I suppose Sean Hehir did say “We want to become the defacto standard.” And partnering with Arm is one sure-fired way to help us get there a whole lot 'FASTER, SMARTER AND SAFER'!

Does this mean that we'll be referred to as the BrainChip ARMy from now on?🤭

View attachment 5938
😎

Reactions: 5 users

JK200SX

Regular
Could all this explain the spike last Friday?

Reactions: 4 users

Perhaps

Regular
After Friday “nothing to see here” response, and in line with the consistency of ann vs. news by the company - I would find an ann without revenue inconsistent and dangerous. I don’t think we need ASX suspending trade for days / weeks while they investigate “nothing to see here” to a volume / price query on Friday, followed immediately by an ann.

Sorry, not trying to be negative, just trying to be consistent with what I’ve seen play out so far.
Like there was no announcement for the SiFive partnership, it should be the same with ARM. Only announcement was the MegaChips deal paying a licensing fee. When the ASX don't want announcements for just partnership news, the Friday should be fine.

Reactions: 11 users

ndefries

Regular
Like there was no announcement for the SiFive partnership, it should be the same with ARM. Only announcement was the MegaChips deal paying a licensing fee. When the ASX don't want announcements for just partnership news, the Friday should be fine.
Totally agree but do expect BRN to make a marketing annoucement which would hopefully get picked up by investment community for the benefit of the company and existing shareholders.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Euks

Regular
Episode 8 of the podcast we talk to Jem Davies from arm…….

That was last year in July.. It’s been right under our nose the whole time 😂

It’s worth going back and listening to again..

Reactions: 14 users

hotty4040

Regular

ARMAGEDDON OR ( ARMA GET IN ) springs to mind possibly ?????????

hotty...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Galaxycar

Regular
I did say a month or so ago that I thought we were in a reverse takeover by arm,Partnership just as good.Think the cats out of the bag and brainchip have once again said nothing to see here NDA,S BLAH BLAH BLAH, But in actual fact LOOK HERE EVERYONE!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

MrNick

Regular
Partnering with ARM!!!!!
Jesus, thanks for posting Brenzx10......it's blowing my mind. This is all new website design for BrainChip which must have been put up in the last couple of hours. One word....PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!

If I start pulling apart the new branding I probably wouldn’t stop. What a shame the spike has gone.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Yes a brand new website has popped up over night. Totally different format but never fear all the prior announced customers are there only not where I would have initially expected for example:

"Why Invest

• Demand for AI-enabled Edge and Internet of things (IoT) devices is forecasted to grow at double-digit annual growth rates for the foreseeable future.
  • Due to bandwidth, data security, latency, and power constraints on edge devices, product demand will shift from cloud-dependent AI devices to solutions where data is captured on the device.
  • Massive power consumption and emissions resulting from AI data centers will shift AI processing from traditional cloud data centers to processing on the device. Akida’s cloud independence capabilities uniquely address these AI-related infrastructure and sustainability issues.
  • The Akida architecture is scalable and flexible and addresses the requirements for the vast and growing number of IoT and edge devices in consumer and industrial applications.
  • MetaTF software makes adoption easy, automating conversion from traditional networks into immediately usable and efficient “spiking” networks.
  • Marquee brands include Mercedes, Valeo, Vorago, and NASA, and commercial IP licenses with Renesas and MegaChips. Commercial availability of semiconductor chips, IP, tools, and boards.
  • The revenue model includes IP licensing, product sales & support, and high-margin royalty streams."

In addition ARM is now definitely listed as a partner. No doubt in my mind on this.

Si Five is listed as a partner which we knew.

In addition we have Enablers starting with Nviso and now also:

1652048316675.png

The ARM partnership and the Edge Impulse reveals are two amazingly important developments.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022 and the list of names has now increased by two to 24:

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 84 users

SiDEvans

Regular
Not sure if anyone has posted this up here yet. Useful education tool for newbies to the BRN story from the website. Can be downloaded via the link on the home page.
1652048449186.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

overpup

Regular
If I start pulling apart the new branding I probably wouldn’t stop. What a shame the spike has gone.
very similar indeed... just sayin'
1652048566166.png

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Perhaps

Regular
Hyperventilating investors cause none of us will sell. Can be a fun day.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Pappagallo

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Yes a brand new website has popped up over night. Totally different format but never fear all the prior announced customers are there only not where I would have initially expected for example:

"Why Invest

• Demand for AI-enabled Edge and Internet of things (IoT) devices is forecasted to grow at double-digit annual growth rates for the foreseeable future.
  • Due to bandwidth, data security, latency, and power constraints on edge devices, product demand will shift from cloud-dependent AI devices to solutions where data is captured on the device.
  • Massive power consumption and emissions resulting from AI data centers will shift AI processing from traditional cloud data centers to processing on the device. Akida’s cloud independence capabilities uniquely address these AI-related infrastructure and sustainability issues.
  • The Akida architecture is scalable and flexible and addresses the requirements for the vast and growing number of IoT and edge devices in consumer and industrial applications.
  • MetaTF software makes adoption easy, automating conversion from traditional networks into immediately usable and efficient “spiking” networks.
  • Marquee brands include Mercedes, Valeo, Vorago, and NASA, and commercial IP licenses with Renesas and MegaChips. Commercial availability of semiconductor chips, IP, tools, and boards.
  • The revenue model includes IP licensing, product sales & support, and high-margin royalty streams."

In addition ARM is now definitely listed as a partner. No doubt in my mind on this.

Si Five is listed as a partner which we knew.

In addition we have Enablers starting with Nviso and now also:

View attachment 5949

The ARM partnership and the Edge Impulse reveals are two amazingly important developments.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022 and the list of names has now increased by two to 24:

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse.
Actually there is one member of the 1,000 Eyes who close to 2 years ago was stating that ARM and Brainchip were an item none other than ManChild alias FU Bacon alias @MC

Congratulations @MC you called it well done.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 64 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Partnering with ARM!!!!!
Jesus, thanks for posting Brenzx10......it's blowing my mind. This is all new website design for BrainChip which must have been put up in the last couple of hours. One word....PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
The way I look at it is that we know from independent sources that Brainchip is working with different companies in the Defence space courtesy of @uiux and that the company is not out and about crowing about these relationships when it actually could to some extent. This fact to me is evidence that goes a long way to proving that we have a company that is concentrated on the substance of what they are doing and not the spin.

I ask myself what company exists where employees and board members hold shares and would not want to release information that would increase the value of their shares if they could.

The whole point of the GetSwift successful prosecution was that those in charge released information that was incomplete and which was designed to drive up the share price in circumstances where if they had told the truth about the so called deal the opposite was likely to have occurred.

There are very few fraudulent schemes deliberately designed to loose the perpetrators money.

Brainchip is worried about the consequences of releasing information about the further EAPs and have stated very good reasons to be so worried and these reasons align with my interests as a shareholder. The reasons they have been stated many times but it comes down to the NDAs and the desire of these companies to protect their first to market advantage and the strategic differentiator AKIDA from competitors.

I am absolutely certain of one thing though the failure to release details is not through fear of being sued by shareholders because they have fabricated these relationships.

They have already said so much about the existence of these remaining EAPs including they are household names and or Fortune 500 companies presenting significant commercial opportunity for Brainchip as described by the former CEO Mr. Dinardo and significantly most recently that they expect all but one of them to convert. I say significantly because it is the brand new CEO Sean Hehir who has nothing to loose by telling the truth about these relationships who has stated this fact.

The Directors and Key Management Personnel have clearly adopted these statements and left themselves open for civil and criminal action. The proof of such a case would be incredibly simple because if they do not exist the massive paper trail that must exist by now will be non existent.

Then consider this Brainchip for all these EAPS not to exist all the very well credentialed engineers and scientists working for them all around the world must be part of the conspiracy. In fact every one of the new employees would need to join in on the deception.

Why is this because the company has told us that all of their EAP's require some degree of engineering and scientific support and that because of this they had to limit the numbers of EAP's to about two dozen.

Could you imagine in your wildest dreams a situation where these paid engineers and scientists who are in most cases being rewarded with shares in the company would not know that the existence of these EAPs was a complete scam given that they are supposed to be there working with and supporting them to implement AKIDA. If Brainchip was a huge corporation it might be possible to hide something like this but not in a company the size of Brainchip.

So as I sit here and read about all the amazing scientific developments going on around the world the one thing I do not ponder is whether Brainchip will be successful it has been locked in now in my opinion. Will it take five years for the share price to start reflecting where this will end up I doubt it very much.

Is it possible that this coming Monday the share price will continue to move up, I have no idea, but I will not be surprised if it does because that to me is the inevitable direction where my investment in this revolutionary technology is fated to go.

At some point I believe it will start to go up not in a perfect straight line but in a relentless upward trend that will surprise the commentators but not the 1,000 Eyes. But remember to make the most of this opportunity you must have a plan.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Fantastic post FF 👏👏 ... all very key points and I agree a nice steady '(relentless)' increase in SP rather than huge movements up and down would be a much healthier option ..also easier on the old ticker and brain matter!! ;) should see a nice GREEN day today...cheers Chippers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Apologies if this is already mentioned but is this what the increase in price was about??
WOW this is MAMMOTH ....great find @Brenzx10👏👏👏 ... seriously exciting times.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Perhaps

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Violin1

Regular
i have a dilemma. i moved and didn't get 2 wewks of mail (long story) and within that i worked out i missed the brainchip agm notice...a friend said its on tues 24th which i finish at early 23nd and have 24th off but can i just turn up????
Yes. No need to pre-register but not a big venue and when I divide 1000 eyes by 2 (give or take..) I get 500 so could be a superspreader sardine event. Luckily (!!!!!!!!!) I have Covid now so I'll be ok lol. Get the material from the ASX announcements.

Reactions: 8 users

MrNick

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom