BRN Discussion Ongoing

So now that our relationship with ARM is somewhat official, why couldn’t our CFO give some revenue guidance? It would certainly give some understanding to the absolute rocket we are sitting on.
Companies have strategic plans and the CEO Sean Hehir said that the giving of guidance is scheduled to be reviewed first quarter 2023.

Income is predicted to ramp up commencing second half 2022.
It is a question of patience and trusting those who run Brainchip know what they are doing.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
Reactions: 27 users
D

Deleted member 118

I understand the point you make however the interview with Gem Davies on the Brainchip podcast saw Gem Davies dismissing this idea back then on the basis that the benefits of neuromorphic computing were yet to be proven in the real world.

Not that the market is this sophisticated but the fact that ARM has now revealed itself as a Brainchip partner logically means that Brainchip has demonstrated to ARM’s satisfaction the real world benefits of AKIDA technology.

Hence why I have moved my conservative market share from 1% to 5%.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

PS: I am taking this as my early birthday present from Brainchip. Maybe they are delaying the press release until the 13th.
Did someone mention birthday

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
New website is good. Hopefully somebody can let the company know that in the page Products - Akida IP the advanced prototype package and functioning solution package details do not correspond with amount of tech/support they state above the information. I think they have the details of these packages swapped around. Cheers

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

JK200SX

Regular
Is the website meant to be live yet? Where is Socionext? I'm sorry to see the branding gone and the spike. Surely that hasn't been redone, has it been missed on the website because it's not meant to be live? I also would have thought Megachips would be under partners as thats essentially what the press release said.
"I'm sorry to see the branding gone and the spike."

Oh, what about those tattoos?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Violin1

Regular
Perhaps, if Brainchip is using ARM IP, it doesn't need to be Announced to the market.
Whereas if ARM buys Brainchip's IP then it would be different, I agree.
I have been staring at the passage for a while now, and it doesn't say ARM has decided to use our IP anywhere.
It says Brainchip is partnering with ARM. From what I gather, ARM's website doesn't say anything about the partnership either, unlike some of the other companies.
Let us hope for all our sakes, it would eventuate to an IP contract, but I am staying on the safe side until the company make an official Announcement.
Agreed Bacon - the Board has been careful to only use announcements when there is revenue involved. I suspect until there is something in the nature of a contract that we won't see an announcement. Hence the response on Friday would be consistent with their past practice.

Very exciting though. I just love the word ubiquitous - it really is what Brainchip is all about. We'll be in billions of things that we don't know about because we are a small, critical piece of the fundamental architecture of the future.

Never felt more like a ballista before!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users

Xray1

Regular
Yes a brand new website has popped up over night. Totally different format but never fear all the prior announced customers are there only not where I would have initially expected for example:

"Why Invest

• Demand for AI-enabled Edge and Internet of things (IoT) devices is forecasted to grow at double-digit annual growth rates for the foreseeable future.
  • Due to bandwidth, data security, latency, and power constraints on edge devices, product demand will shift from cloud-dependent AI devices to solutions where data is captured on the device.
  • Massive power consumption and emissions resulting from AI data centers will shift AI processing from traditional cloud data centers to processing on the device. Akida’s cloud independence capabilities uniquely address these AI-related infrastructure and sustainability issues.
  • The Akida architecture is scalable and flexible and addresses the requirements for the vast and growing number of IoT and edge devices in consumer and industrial applications.
  • MetaTF software makes adoption easy, automating conversion from traditional networks into immediately usable and efficient “spiking” networks.
  • Marquee brands include Mercedes, Valeo, Vorago, and NASA, and commercial IP licenses with Renesas and MegaChips. Commercial availability of semiconductor chips, IP, tools, and boards.
  • The revenue model includes IP licensing, product sales & support, and high-margin royalty streams."

In addition ARM is now definitely listed as a partner. No doubt in my mind on this.

Si Five is listed as a partner which we knew.

In addition we have Enablers starting with Nviso and now also:

View attachment 5949

The ARM partnership and the Edge Impulse reveals are two amazingly important developments.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA in 2022 and the list of names has now increased by two to 24:

Mercedes Benz
Valeo
NASA
DARPA
Vorago
Renesas
MegaChips
Sanyo
Nintendo
Ford
Socionext
Biotome
Nanose
ISL
Intellisense
Tata
Nvidia
DELL Technologies
SiFive
Nviso
Honda
Panasonic
ARM
Edge Impulse.
Correct me if I am wrong... but didn't SH just recently let it be known, that he was going to try and get some companies to put their names out there as being somewhat connected with BRN to gain further traction, without the need for formal ASX announcements ......... I think this is now the Co's attempt to put SH idea into action and to gain further validation of our products.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 41 users

GDJR69

Regular
How can economic moat be 'none'? We don't have any competition! I would ignore all Morningstar / Commsec valuations if I were you. In my opinion they are little more than a gimmick. Real value of the stock - priceless :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
If you click on .. Investor relations .. Ken the robot and the old Brainchip logo are still there!?

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
So now that our relationship with ARM is somewhat official, why couldn’t our CFO give some revenue guidance? It would certainly give some understanding to the absolute rocket we are sitting on.
As I have suggested, Brainchip partnership with ARM atm is thats Brainchip is using the ARM Cortex for the PCIe boards.

Now FF, had pointed out thats Brainchip has proven AKida to the world. I believe Brainchip and ARM are working together similarly to Brainchip and SiFive partnership (to develop something great). Hence, no material announcement is warrant.

Learning.

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
Excited that there is a new website and associated branding- I think the brand change is a great move. Not sure this website should be up though, seems like it is a WIP, quite a few spelling mistakes omissions and consistency issues etc. All in all, great move and hope that the Brainchip team make the needed changes and corrections!

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Well I will ask the question. Slide from RENESAS new Vietnam RISC_V news release.

What say the techies??

View attachment 5927
Yak52
Hi Yak,

The dark blue box at the bottom near the centre "DRP-AI" - that's Renesas tech. It uses CNN with ALUs which usually multiply 32 or 64 bit numbers - not spikes.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
New website is good. Hopefully somebody can let the company know that in the page Products - Akida IP the advanced prototype package and functioning solution package details do not correspond with amount of tech/support they state above the information. I think they have the details of these packages swapped around. Cheers
Done.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Just been checking out the new website & came across a page never seen before. It on the Markets page & then you click the home tab, it's not the home page its Brainchip Home as in smart home.

Add some brain
to your chip.​

On-chip compute is faster, safer, smarter.

Give your product the edge with Essential AI.

Markets_Header_2x.png

Brainchip-Home_Logo_Blk_RGB.png

Brainchip Home brings Essential AI to the smart home of today and tomorrow.

As sensor-enabled devices become standard to simplify interaction with digital technology, smart sensors with AI enablement bring end-user interaction and user experience to the next level.

From entertainment systems to smart thermostats, home electronics integrate sensors to manage performance and improve user interaction.

BrainChip’s unique ability to efficiently process any sensor modality – vision, audition, olfaction, gustatory, tactile enables unending AI enablement use cases to make products better.

Sensor-enabled devices make homes safer with person detection and recognition. Simplify appliance interaction with keyword and phrase recognition, improve electronic device usability with gesture and even facial expression recognition, and improve the safety and security of home medical devices with on-chip continuous learning. Combine sensor modalities to create unparalleled user interaction.

home.jpg

BrainChip works with industry leaders to make their products more intelligent, better, and safer.

It's great to be a shareholder

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Excited that there is a new website and associated branding- I think the brand change is a great move. Not sure this website should be up though, seems like it is a WIP, quite a few spelling mistakes omissions and consistency issues etc. All in all, great move and hope that the Brainchip team make the needed changes and corrections!
Because of the absence of a response mid communication when I mentioned the new website I am falling on the side of the idea that it should not be live.

If you have regard to the fact that the developers are in the USA they possibly think they are playing around on the weekend ignoring Australia and the 1,000 Eyes.

So yet again it is looking like the 1,000 Eyes have once again beat the market.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 47 users
One thing that’s not on the new website that I had thought might have been gaining traction is the application to cybersecurity

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
As I have suggested, Brainchip partnership with ARM atm is thats Brainchip is using the ARM Cortex for the PCIe boards.

Now FF, had pointed out thats Brainchip has proven AKida to the world. I believe Brainchip and ARM are working together similarly to Brainchip and SiFive partnership (to develop something great). Hence, no material announcement is warrant.

Learning.
To add to my previous thoughts.

From a strategic point of view.

We have SiFive, a young company who want to take on ARM as a competitor. Who are now partner with Brainchip.

So if ARM want its lead in the semiconductor space, would one thinks thats ARM will do the same and partner with Brainchip to stay ahead.

Its all just my opinion.

Learning.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

TECH

Regular
Yes, I agree with all whom have commented, this is a work in progress.

I've noticed a few things, clicked on the investor section, it goes back to the original format, but it's very clear that the company's focus has intensified, and in my view, that's down to Jerome, Chief of Marketing.

Beneficial AI makes way for Essential AI.....Peter's Soma Spiking Neuron Logo is trade marked, I don't see that disappearing, that would be like removing Apples, Apple with a bite out of it logo, in my view.

The line that caught my attention was this one:

"We're embedding our IP in everything, everywhere"

That's quite a rather strong, positive statement, it reflects true drive and confidence.

Love Brainchip, always have, always will.....:love: Tech x

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users
Because of the absence of a response mid communication when I mentioned the new website I am falling on the side of the idea that it should not be live.

If you have regard to the fact that the developers are in the USA they possibly think they are playing around on the weekend ignoring Australia and the 1,000 Eyes.

So yet again it is looking like the 1,000 Eyes have once again beat the market.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I may be wrong but I think it is up in error so take as many screen shots and downloads as you can.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
More sellers are appearing as the price rises but still plenty on the buy side.
BRN.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
"I'm sorry to see the branding gone and the spike."

Oh, what about those tattoos?
I'm still getting one when we hit $10.
I think in the future it will be something like an AGI masonic handshake and once Akida x000 has achieved "singularity" it will facilitate access to our yachts, hoverboards and transnational hyperplanes. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hopefully that, rather than merely favoured pet status. :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom