BRN Discussion Ongoing

stuart888

Regular
Love this: Let's sharpen the Edge together. Very clever. It is nice that the number of Brainchip job's keeps expanding to deal with heavy-future-growth.

1652032777642.png

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
Ich auch. Ich bin mir jedoch ziemlich sicher, dass ich noch nie gehört habe, dass BrainChip eine Partnerschaft mit ARM eingeht.
Rob Telson often liked posts from Arm on linkedid, some ways went from brainchipt to Arm , but really amazing, that arm is a partner writen on the brainchip homepage but nobody got news before:unsure::unsure:

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Apologies if this is already mentioned but is this what the increase in price was about??
This deserves a huge amount of upvotes. Nice late Sunday evening find!

It's 2:40am here in Perth and I got up circa 1 hour ago for a quick pee. I decided check my phone while I was at it and found myself catching up on the general discussion thread. 10 minutes went by and I thought to myself "one more page and then back to bed".

That last page had your post on it and 45 minutes later, I'm still up..

Hoping we get some action on Monday. It'd be an amazing start to the week.

Cheers all!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

Gies

Regular
Really great news.
Opening must be between 1.20 and 1.30.
🥳

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

It's 2:40am here in Perth and I got up circa 1 hour ago for a quick pee. I decided check my phone while I was at it and found myself catching up on the general discussion thread. 10 minutes went by and I thought to myself "one more page and then back to bed".

Cheers all!
Me too, can't sleep.
Have been scouring the ARM website but no sign of Brainchip as a partner.
ARM is humungous. Am I dreaming??

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀

Cheers all!
This is exactly one of the little things that I enjoy the most and that connects us all. We all live on this ball and it rotates. Some go peeing at night, others enjoy the sun just setting. And a 1000 eyes see nearly everything at all times. I find that exciting!
I can't wait until Akida is in space and it doesn't matter anymore from the new perspective.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users
Sadly appears that newly named partnerships have been removed from Brainchip website.

Reactions: 1 users
Germany caught up to it too, and BRN is the second most discussed stock in our German forum right now.
Let's see how the market will react :whistle:

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Boab

Are you scrolling to the bottom of the page. They are there.
Yep, still there🤞🤞

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Perhaps

Regular

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
but where are megachip and Renesas, I think really there is somebody who works on the Homepage??? And he doesn´t recognize it is still upload??? I hope everthing is ok and we are not dreaming and either i hope the programmwriter of the HP will geht no problems
1652037215290.png

Reactions: 4 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Unless it's attached to $$$ contracts I doubt ASX will let us Ann it. Brainchip has been using ARMs technology for a while now too. So in that sense we've been partners for ages but nothing official.
How exciting is this company!? 😍
Go Brainchip!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Whew!! So glad partnerships are still there.

Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
but where are megachip and Renesas, I think really there is somebody who works on the Homepage??? And he doesn´t recognize it is still upload??? I hope everthing is ok and we are not dreaming and either i hope the programmwriter of the HP will geht no problems View attachment 5930
I think about that the program writer never thinks up the text, he does not write it. He maybe more puts in the modules/texts. The interesting question for me is the timing 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Boab

Unless it's attached to $$$ contracts I doubt ASX will let us Ann it. Brainchip has been using ARMs technology for a while now too. So in that sense we've been partners for ages but nothing official.
Go Brainchip!
ARM.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Perhaps

Regular
Go Brainchip!
Brainchip is a customer using ARM IP, partnership is something completely different. Let's see what the new week brings to the light.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

GazDix

Regular
Amazing news. Although not surprising in a way seeing this is where Rob Telson moved from to join us.

Was Rob Telson sort of put on a mission to apply and find out about Brainchip for ARM and was the whole intention to establish a partnership with Brainchip? I doubt it, but I guess myself and many here thought he wasn't happy at ARM and therefore moved to Brainchip to go to where the future is.

If anyone cannot see that an ARM partnership once again (after many other times) fully validates our technology, it is your choice to miss the bus that has only started reversing out of its gate at the station.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Deena

Regular
Brainchip is a customer using ARM IP, partnership is something completely different. Let's see what the new week brings to the light.
This is a massive fail by the 1,000 eyes!

I demand to know why the 1,000 eyes made NO ANNOUNCEMENT on this forum before the release of the new website and partnerships.
Please explain! :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Fire
Top Bottom