BRN Discussion Ongoing

Back at $1! that's a good sight.
I’d say some recent shorts are having to cover

Not much holding the SP back today, love to see it!

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

When you consider the fact that Vorago was paid to come up with a design to harden AKD1000 by NASA, and as @uiux points out it is par for the course when dealing with NASA that you can be accelerated to Phase 3 and be taken into stealth mode, that this did not in fact, happen with Brainchip and AKD1000.

If this has not happened and it was not possible or lets say viable to harden AKIDA then projects like the one that Information Systems Laboratories have won with Brainchip from the US Airforce Defence Research facility would not even have got off the ground.

Anil Mankar would not in his interview with the dark haired lass with the talking hands have mentioned NASA using AKIDA in 90nm which as I recall @IndepthDiver mentioned would allow for greater radiation tolerance in more extreme environments.

So while we lack an actual confirmatory announcement known facts and logic come in to play here and allow us to accept that the Vorago project was a roaring success and NASA and DARPA are fully on board.

As Rob Telson said 'we are working with NASA on vision and other things we cannot talk about' which are clearly much more top secret than radar guidance systems for the US Airforce. Makes one wonder does it not?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And one day we stand a good chance in joining these great products produced by NASA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

VictorG

Love ❤️ his couch .
I had to read your post again, thought you wrote I love his crutch. Phew!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

Is news coming with todays increase in share price.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

davidfitz

Regular
Just think if someone was to purchase 2,581,513 shares in one buy order we would have a share price of $20.

Nice to dream :p

1651724938216.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Cyw

Regular

May be. There are talks that BRN may be included in the ASX200 index in the next round of reshuffle.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

SiDEvans

Regular

Would love to say yes but I think this is just general market optimism after the federal reserves statements on future interest rate rises in the US.
I very much hope I am wrong and you are right!

Reactions: 8 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
size blocks have been placed to TRICK Retail into thinking lots want out. FALSE orders again.
Is that just like the blocks on the buy side for TMH, to make people think lots want in?

1651725523895.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Pandaxxx

Regular
Anyone listening to 702 in Sydney right now? All about the future of AaI

• Wow
Reactions: 5 users

em1389

season 1 GIF by Imaginary Mary on ABC
fire flames GIF

Today’s feelings!

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Chipper

Emerged
I wonder if the shorts were forced to cover their position

• Fire

Yak52

Regular
Is that just like the blocks on the buy side for TMH, to make people think lots want in?

View attachment 5624
Ha yes very funny Wilzy. The buyer to seller ratio for them is - 33:1 with sellers being the 33 figure! lol

unbelievable low amount of SELLERS for BRN just before!
Never have we had sell side below aprox 3.9 mil before but TODAY that dropped to under 1.9 mil sellers in line!
Perfect storm stetting up for a play here.

Yak52.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Just think if someone was to purchase 2,581,513 shares in one buy order we would have a share price of $20.

Nice to dream :p

View attachment 5622
Yep heard my birthday is coming and they are expecting another announcement will be given to me like last year. 😂🤣😂

The market is normally so stupid the above could be true as ridiculous as it is and sounds. 😂🤣😂

My warped sense of humour only so always DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

I don't know which one of these guys to ask to attend the $5 party with me because I don't want either of them showing me up on the dance floor.

wtfdance-funny.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

Yep heard my birthday is coming and they are expecting another announcement will be given to me like last year. 😂🤣😂

The market is normally so stupid the above could be true as ridiculous as it is and sounds. 😂🤣😂

My warped sense of humour only so always DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Did I hear you say birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
D

Deleted member 118

I don't know which one of these guys to ask to attend the $5 party with me because I don't want either of them showing me up on the dance floor.

View attachment 5626
This bloke as his got all the moves

• Haha
Top Bottom