BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
Maybe a little,Im buying Jupiter and its moons if it gets there!😁

Reactions: 7 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Maybe a little,Im buying Jupiter and its moons if it gets there!😁
Maybe as a taxable donation we can give HC Uranus, it's turning to s*** anyways :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Greetings from Adelaide, yes Adelaide, please don’t judge me…😅 Don’t know the formalities on this site but thought I’d introduce myself.

I have been a holder of BRN since 2019 and it is very exciting times ahead for everyone involved. Geez we have had a fantastic start to 2022, I am pinching myself.

I saw the hot crapper implosion and thought I’d abandon the site also.

Much respect to all

GLTAH

Reactions: 50 users

scanspeak

Regular
My time is precious. I can find more in 10 minutes on TSEx than in 2 hours on HotCrapper. Just like AKIDA, we are operating with much greater efficiency.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Vladsblood here also....Great to be with the crew over here
About time Buddy ......lol..................$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT.......................$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 13 users

Instrotech

Emerged
Greetings from Adelaide, yes Adelaide, please don’t judge me…😅 Don’t know the formalities on this site but thought I’d introduce myself.

I have been a holder of BRN since 2019 and it is very exciting times ahead for everyone involved. Geez we have had a fantastic start to 2022, I am pinching myself.

I saw the hot crapper implosion and thought I’d abandon the site also.

Much respect to all

GLTAH
Yep another one out of Adelaide too Sam, been around since AZK days such a shame BRN HC has go to the dogs of late but full credit to Zeebot for setting this forum up you're a legend. I'll look forward to staying tuned on this site so good to see many quality posters who have jumped across. Looking forward to seeing what Brainchip can deliver next week.

Reactions: 27 users

Mannic

Regular
Hope the word continues to spread thru HC like wild fire for everyone to jump on board to this refreshing forum where sanity reigns

Reactions: 17 users

MrEdge

I posted the following on the HC meltdown thread, first post. My bad living on the edge lol.

Any thoughts on Rob Telson's comment in a recent interview that Ken Robot needs a dog as a best friend?
I found it interesting he would say that!
Especially when Kia has just released their superbowl ad with a Robo dog that looks cool and everyone will want!
Could it be a dot to join?

Reactions: 26 users

Aretemis

Regular
Sunday Herald in the Finance section a Mark Goulopoulos of Cuumulus Wealth has got brainchip a sell {The highly speculative stock
combined with a very high valuation makes for a risky combination in a volatile market}
Yes I saw that too what a coincidence, along the lines of what’s
Sunday Herald in the Finance section a Mark Goulopoulos of Cuumulus Wealth has got brainchip a sell {The highly speculative stock
combined with a very high valuation makes for a risky combination in a volatile market}
yes i saw that too, along the lines of what the hell’s a neuromorphic chip anyway

Brubaker

Regular
Hey Brain Fam,

After my failed attempts at spamming the spammers into submission with Gunther’s Ding Dong song, I thought it was time to jump ship and join the sexy people on TSEx.

Thanks to Zeebot for putting this site together in such a short time-frame. What a remarkable achievement!

B x
Welcome Bravo

Reactions: 16 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Hey Brain Fam,

After my failed attempts at spamming the spammers into submission with Gunther’s Ding Dong song, I thought it was time to jump ship and join the sexy people on TSEx.

Thanks to Zeebot for putting this site together in such a short time-frame. What a remarkable achievement!

B x
Yaaa Im so happy to see you here Bravo your humor always makes me laugh out loud 😀

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Checking in , bought my first on Monday

Reactions: 23 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member

gazar

Emerged
Thanks zeebot for this iniative.
It took me to today, the 6th feb. To join. I had trouble accessing the site. I tried many variations of thestockexchange.com.au but it wouldnt load. Im not sure how i actually got here eventually, but maybe others are having trouble too. Can you check out what the reason might be Regards

Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hey Brain Fam,

B x
Great to see you Bravo ..........(y)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Previously Shared on the others forum, not sure if it's on here, if you're new and haven't seen this it is worth watching. Credit to the original poster whom I forget on HC

Reactions: 8 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Great to see you Bravo & Vlads, this forum is heaps better (y)

Reactions: 14 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
@zeeb0t I just want to congratulate you on this fantastic forum! You have done an amazing job designing it and it blows HC out of the water in terms of functionality and design. I have used HC for about 5 years and I already feel like I know how to use this forum better. Haha

Reactions: 26 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
Great new little Forum! Nice work guys.

I have not been posting on hotcrapper as much as I used to with all of the cockroaches. Apart from cheeky side comments lol.

Great work Zee. Really appreciate this.

Interesting little one I was looking at were the key players on the ASX, in the semiconductor sector. See photo below.

Quite a few traditional investors like to say that a little company with 100m accumulated losses valued at $3b AUD MKT cap is ludicrous.

Maybe some will have a change of heart after knowing the full story and see how BrainChip Holdings quite literally is the future.

Let's also not forget when Simon Thorpe highlighted the points below in his power point presentation. Note this was also a while ago, now note where BRN is:

• Very powerful Deep Learning chips for $10 could replace many paid jobs (note the price will be more than $10AUD)
• AKIDA style intelligent chips are potentially an even greater threat!
• The resulting technological unemployment could prove catastrophic (Interesting he highlights the use of universal income)

1644118680331.png

Reactions: 29 users

yes i saw that too, along the lines of what the hell’s a neuromorphic chip anyway

I have not read the article but the problem with all articles is they tend to appear in echo chambers. By this I mean this article will be read by a relatively fixed community as media has deteriorated into cells.

Algorithms have created profiles for us and rightly or wrongly marketers consider me and you to fit where the algorithm tells them we fit.

So where is this leading in the olden days when we had national and state based morning and evening newspapers they had to cover the whole market place and you and me had a chance of reading a range of views. Now if you click on that article you will end up profiled by an algorithm as someone who wants more of that type of financial news etc hence my echo chamber comment.

What I have been thinking about is the higgldee piggldee way in which threads are evolving and how this needs to be tidied up and have mentioned it to zeebot.

One thread which I thought might be considered is one where all investment style articles about BRN good, bad and indifferent could be posted so the full range of views are easily accessed.

I don’t presently think they would need to be the subject of discussion on that thread.

The discussion could take place on the general discussion thread or a thread which is relevant like DELL, Mercedes etc;

Anyway just a thought. We now have a situation where for every bad opinion there a many positive opinions. Even ***************** had two different opinions about Brainchip expressed by different journos yet HC chose to pin the negative article and deny the others existence. We could chose to be balanced.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 33 users
Top Bottom