miaeffect

Oat latte lover
IMG_3546.gif

YEEAAAHHHAAAAA

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hi macca, great to see you here. I am sure we will have members here keeping an eye over the fence so we don't miss anything. Best of both Worlds.
G'day Slade good to see you here mate and all the other loyal Chippers ....cheers .... well done zeeb0t :cool:

Reactions: 21 users

gex

Regular
anyway to increase number of posts per page?

Reactions: 10 users

Vegies

Well played on the new site, that was punish trying to get through all that junk. What a debacle!

Reactions: 12 users

krugerrands

Regular
This is great, thanks for setting this up.

I don't qualify as a LTH since I only entered BRN in Jan, but happy to be aboard the bus.

That being said BRN is my 3rd biggest investment on the ASX at 17%...
And if this delivers on it's potential that percentage will change quickly based on value!

Worker122

Regular
Glad to be here, and glad to see so many respected ex HC posters here as well, new handle Worker122 ex Worker101,
well done Z.

Reactions: 16 users

mkm109

Regular
Hi Everyone

Reactions: 17 users
New ANN:
  • Release Date: 03/02/22 16:21
  • Summary: DTC Eligibility Approved

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

scanspeak

Regular
Imagine how much time we will collectively save by not having to weed through so much downramper drivel.
Happy days.

Reactions: 23 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220203-163223.png
    Screenshot_20220203-163223.png
    807.4 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: 20 users

Dang Son

Regular
Howdy Folks,
Thanks to Zeeb0t for a job really well done, setting this up! What a surprise !!
I simply followed a link over from the other side, and wonder how we keep the riff raff out of here?
Or, Is this forum Only for us long hardcore BRN believers.
Loving how there's no ad clutter my screen and can zoom right in for extra large text.
Happy and Better Dayz Ahead.

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

M_C

Founding Member
Reactions: 35 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Something that escapes my knowledge as never been in the situation, When we are listed on NASDAQ does this change the way we trade on the ASX? Thanks in advance

Reactions: 8 users
Its a new day! thank you zeeb0t
Onwards and upwards

Reactions: 15 users

Bobbygant

Regular
Hi all Zeebot good work fellow Brainer! Happy Long Term Holder here!

Reactions: 13 users

Brubaker

Regular
Reactions: 10 users

MDhere

Regular
Welcome :D I'll tidy up the look and feel before creating all other stock codes and then inviting more folks over. Meanwhile, enjoy the "safe place" for BRN :)
Thanks Zeebot!

Hello all fellow brners :)

I wonder how long it will take Hc to moderate zeebots post on Hc. Hope all fellow brners see it. Well done zeebot, I suspect you set up vermin trap on register entry? :) so the shareman/sunny123 and the likes are trapped out.

Bobbygant

Regular
Just with posting on HC i think that is still needed as so many new decent posters popped up since Mercedes news came along! And they are seen like they might be New Holders that are here to learn more about BRN. Just my opinion.

Reactions: 11 users

misslou

Founding Member
Thanks Zeebot!

I wonder how long it will take Hc to moderate zeebots post on Hc. Hope all fellow brners see it. Well done zeebot, I suspect you set up vermin trap on register entry? :) so the shareman/sunny123 and the likes are trapped out.
Thanks Zeebot!

Knowing Zee, he will have a few tricks up his sleeve to deal with downramping 😂

Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom