BRN Discussion Ongoing

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Hi Chippers

Thanks Zeebot. Don't be surprised that some of the Downers are tied to TMH in order to promote the number of comments on HC.

Looking forward to constructive discussions from the school of 1000Eyes

Reactions: 26 users

Blazar85

Regular
My thanks to ZeeBot for setting up this forum!

Reactions: 16 users

gex

Regular
Hey all and good idea Zeebot

Reactions: 15 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
How "safe" are we here discussing matters guys?

Maybe it would help to know that I admin a Facebook group of about 30k members which has got to be the most diverse, angry bunch of folks - and I manage to do so and remain calm and fair. I would consider your membership safe and reasonable. But I am admin so of course I'll say so.

Don't let my avatar have you think otherwise.. :p

Reactions: 32 users
Thanks for setting this up- I'm over from HC (username tradermoraaa) a name change here to spice things up!

Reactions: 13 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
gidday ruben...tanks for that.. If you are all not aware

sunny123 is a MODERATOR on HC an dis also Owen Rask of Rask Investments it would seem.

I was threatened with termination on HC when messaging back,n,forth with MODs about Sunny/Rask.
Been playing it careful since to remain for a while.

This whole Shorting Campaign is ***************** management and HC of course since they own it . The mods (sunny included) and Owen Rask and his connections. Owen Rask is probably doing the Shorting using his AFS licence.
I would like to see them come undone. Big time!

Yak52
Dare I ask how you know all this Yak? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Dougie54

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Shadow59

Regular
HI Everyone, what a great idea.
Thanks Zee for doing this

Reactions: 14 users

Wags

Regular
Gidday to all the genuine's, of which I am one.
Hoping to not loose all that magnificent research and references I got used to over the fence.
It will be nice to hang with nice people.
cheers all

Be kind
Macca

Reactions: 15 users
Hello peeps. Great idea. I was in forced isolation (suspended lol) in another place that shall not be named.

SC

bad idea

Thanks for setting up Zeebot.

Much appreciated.

Reactions: 9 users

Shadow59

Regular
I sent Tony an email this morning regarding the HC saga. He rang me up within about ten minutes.
He said that he is looking at options of recourse.
Interestingly he also said he worked for the MH for a while so he certainly knows their machinations.

Reactions: 46 users

plugster

Emerged
my thanks also for setting this up... whilst a balanced view is important, I'd rather have some cautious optimism and positive thoughts around BRN as I'm planning on keeping every share I've got for a few years at least.

I may not add much to the conversation, but appreciate all the views you all have been providing on HC so far - I'm finding it really informative (and entertaining)!

Reactions: 18 users

Slade

Top 20
Gidday to all the genuine's, of which I am one.
Hoping to not loose all that magnificent research and references I got used to over the fence.
It will be nice to hang with nice people.
cheers all

Be kind
Macca
Hi macca, great to see you here. I am sure we will have members here keeping an eye over the fence so we don't miss anything. Best of both Worlds.

Reactions: 13 users

Mugen74

Regular
Its me Im here too woohoo. There will be NO TAKEOVER! LOL

Reactions: 18 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
I sent Tony an email this morning regarding the HC saga. He rang me up within about ten minutes.
He said that he is looking at options of recourse.
Interestingly he also said he worked for the MH for a while so he certainly knows their machinations.
The fact that he called tells it's own story. ASIC worried about market manipulation but completely ignore articles like that.

Keep us posted on whether Brainchip will respond or not if you can?

Akida Ballista

Reactions: 28 users

Doz

Regular
Welcome :D I'll tidy up the look and feel before creating all other stock codes and then inviting more folks over. Meanwhile, enjoy the "safe place" for BRN :)
Thank you zeebOt , how’s the serenity ….

Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Wow

I didn't sleep well last night - so just had a snooze lol and just woke up to a bunch of members jumping in. Awesome to have you all here. I didn't really think so many would come in haha 🥰

Reactions: 35 users

gex

Regular
Wow

I didn't sleep well last night - so just had a snooze lol and just woke up to a bunch of members jumping in. Awesome to have you all here. I didn't really think so many would come in haha 🥰
build it and they will come

chapman89

Founding Member
Brainchip gets a brief mention here, it was shared by somebody at NASA-

Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom