BRN Discussion Ongoing

robsmark

Regular
Well done ZeeBot - happy to be here!

Reactions: 26 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Question, does anyone know how I can save the link to my screen. I have an iPhone.

Hey Slade, that feature will appear this evening. I need to do some more setting up. I'll ping you with it later on. :)

Reactions: 19 users

Rskiff

Regular
Guys and Gals,

Once you say ''I won't be posting on HC'' on HC, they will cancel your account. Has happened recently. Just so you know.
That is fine by me. My hope like others here is that all the great posters come over from HC and continue contributing here. HC is to toxic.

Reactions: 28 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Considering the whole market today it was probably a good thing the rise in the share price over the last couple days, we’re only 3C away from the close of the day before, it’ll be interesting tomorrow, I just can’t wait for the company to announce a contract with a household name

Reactions: 41 users
We just need to be careful to not let the other muppets know we have jumped ship

Reactions: 21 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Hey Slade, that feature will appear this evening. I need to do some more setting up. I'll ping you with it later on. :)
Can you maybe make a terms and cons page at sign up if doable?

The last thing I or anyone else, post something incriminating to Brainchip that has a negative effect, Otherwise all good, we are all hopefully here for the same thing as LTH's 🚀

Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
I deserted to Android, but from memory: While the website is open, you have underneath a symbol with a square and a arrow pointing up. Click that and then select 'add to home screen'. Hope it works.
Worked a treat. Thanks mate.

Reactions: 5 users
Well done ZeeBot - happy to be here!
Yes well done Zeebot. I had just about reached the point where my confidence levels in Brainchip succeeding were so high I could not justify putting up with the growing amount of rubbish over on HC. Hopefully this will prove itself to be a happier more positive place.
Regards
Fact Finder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 83 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Yes well done Zeebot. I had just about reached the point where my confidence levels in Brainchip succeeding were so high I could not justify putting up with the growing amount of rubbish over on HC. Hopefully this will prove itself to be a happier more positive place.
Regards
Fact Finder
Welcome FF... good 2 have you here

• Love
Reactions: 21 users

Yak52

Regular
Hello fellow Brainchipper. Yak52 has joined and today I am seriously P**sed off with HC & TMH and "others".

How "safe" are we here discussing matters guys?

Yak52

• Love
Reactions: 37 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Welcome FF, I was really hoping you would join ZeeBots great new Forum, I am DaveNess from HC & I am actually a Girl, when I first started replying to you on HC I signed off a few times as Ness but you continued to address me as Dave & by then my Partner Dave & I thought it was pretty funny that Mr Fact Finder kept missing my sign off's, so I just left it at that & from then on I just let people assume I was a Dude.......hahaha.......hope you are not offended or upset that I did not correct you as you are my Favorite poster of all time & I find your info so informative, powerful & uplifting (y)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Violin1

Regular
Thanks Zeeb0t. I'm in as well.
Violin1

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Hello fellow Brainchipper. Yak52 has joined and today I am seriously P**sed off with HC & TMH and "others".

Yak52
We are extremely safe here.. zeebot has started this forum... and all is good for now.. welcome Yak52 ReubenAlexander on HC.. just Reuben here.. lol

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

ItsKane

Regular
Thank you so much! Hopefully this will save us all valuable time and stop us sifting through the garbage! Cheers everyone! Glad to be here

Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
Guys, I am going to post these sentence on HC ...”Happy long term holder here”. This will verify to you all that I am Slade2020. If you care to come up with your own sentence and post that would be appreciated.

Reactions: 12 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

Yak52
Hi Yak, Glad you are here, I am DaveNess from HC, I think we are safe here, if someone comes on here & posts miss information or gets abusive to other members Admin will kick them out, this place is for well informed, links provided, backed up posters, we will not tolerate the likes of Shareman etc they can stay on HC

Reactions: 22 users

Slade

Top 20
Done, I posted in the Discussion thread.

Reactions: 7 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Hi Yak, Glad you are here, I am DaveNess from HC, I think we are safe here, if someone comes on here & posts miss information or gets abusive to other members Admin will kick them out, this place is for well informed, links provided, backed up posters, we will not tolerate the likes of Shareman etc they can stay on HC
I heard it's the same admin from the other place! Lol
Only stirring Z 😉
Congratulations mate awesome effort to get this going 💪

Akida Ballista Baby 🔥

Reactions: 14 users

Yak52

Regular
gidday ruben...tanks for that.. If you are all not aware

sunny123 is a MODERATOR on HC an dis also Owen Rask of Rask Investments it would seem.

I was threatened with termination on HC when messaging back,n,forth with MODs about Sunny/Rask.
Been playing it careful since to remain for a while.

This whole Shorting Campaign is ***************** management and HC of course since they own it . The mods (sunny included) and Owen Rask and his connections. Owen Rask is probably doing the Shorting using his AFS licence.
I would like to see them come undone. Big time!

Yak52

Reactions: 54 users

Slade

Top 20
That’s the last time I’m going to post in HC for some time. Zeebot, perhaps you can keep a list of verified members. It’s just that it’s taken years to get to know the great members of the other site. I would like to know that those bearing the same name are indeed the same people.

Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom