BRN Discussion Ongoing

Phoenix14

Hi all , I don’t comment much over on hotcrapper , I’ve been a shareholder for almost 2 years now !
Thanks for setting this up zeebot , I get to read all the great commentary and articles you all generously provide .
HC was making my blood boil !!

Reactions: 32 users

Slade

Top 20
Hi all , I don’t comment much over on hotcrapper , I’ve been a shareholder for almost 2 years now !
Thanks for setting this up zeebot , I get to read all the great commentary and articles you all generously provide .
HC was making my blood boil !!
Mine too Phoenix.

Reactions: 16 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Hi all. I’m in too. Thanks very much for the opportunity zee :)

Reactions: 23 users

dippY22

Regular
Let the good times roll. Oh yeah,....go Brainchip

Hello All,

Different house, same party!

Thanks for the opportunity to continue exploring all things Brainchip!

Reactions: 21 users

scanspeak

Regular
Greetings all, another hotcrapper refugee here.
Serenity now.

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Viva la Revolution 🔥🔥

BaconLover

Founding Member
Must say this is actually much smoother than HC. Will need some tweeks so if you have any feedbacks please do @Zeebot (I'm just trying tagging function)

Reactions: 17 users
We just need to be careful to not let the other muppets know we have jumped ship
They could easily read the post in HC and create new accounts just as we did. Will need to depend on admin to weed them out. Many thanks zee for this thread

P. S. I'm 10baggerdreams on HC... thought I'd upgrade my name now ;-)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Slade

Top 20
HC was interfering with my serenity.

Reactions: 18 users

Beebo

Regular
This is nice and refreshing (thanks)! Looking forward to sharing our 2022 experience here, with no distraction threads and impulse replies.

Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
76 new members. That’s a very Green Day.

Reactions: 26 users

Violin1

Regular
That’s the last time I’m going to post in HC for some time. Zeebot, perhaps you can keep a list of verified members. It’s just that it’s taken years to get to know the great members of the other site. I would like to know that those bearing the same name are indeed the same people.
It's really me and I still think we should produce "Shorters Bitter" at the Slade brewery.....

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Everytime I refresh a new old familiar face joins the group, I really like the fact we can edit mistakes or even self delete our own post's.

misslou

Founding Member
Yea I like the layout better, I like the choice of reactions. This beats HC hands down

• Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

mrgds

Regular
Welcome :D I'll tidy up the look and feel before creating all other stock codes and then inviting more folks over. Meanwhile, enjoy the "safe place" for BRN :)
Thanks Zeebot for setting this up.
Hoping the discussion gets better, as it was a effort sorting through all the sh@t

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Slade

Top 20
It's really me and I still think we should produce "Shorters Bitter" at the Slade brewery.....
Great to see you here Violin.

Reactions: 10 users

langeo

Regular
Akida Ballista, baby

Reactions: 10 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
king-homer-simpson-laughing.gif

Testing the gifs...

Yep... works well :cool:

• Haha