BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Hi Guys. Have shifted from HC - I was mcsh***** over there and have changed my profile name for here! Unfortunately I think we will be followed by the usual downramping/ shorting suspects from HC.
Guess not

Reactions: 2 users

gilti

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
mansfield. jane mansfield with the problem if i remember correctly
You may be right, it was a 'coons age ago and I think I was in something of a state of shock at the time. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
P.S.....That's a "raccoon" for anybody feeling jumpy. :ROFLMAO:
220px-Raccoon_(Procyon_lotor)_2.jpg

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
mansfield. jane mansfield with the problem if i remember correctly
Nah, nah, just checked it.....definitely Joan Crawford and the "huge gust of wind"......:ROFLMAO:

MV5BOGQwYmFlOTEtMDhhMC00Nzk3LWI4ZTgtYWI4MGVhYjMwNDIzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTk2MzI2Ng@@._V1_.jpg

• Haha

gilti

Regular
  • Haha

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Brainer, lacking a brain, and now, an account - for repeatedly flaming / baiting. Please remember to report any rampers or trolls. Thanks, all!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Don't forget Hhhhhhancocks Half hour and Steptoe and Son were pretty good value too.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I imagine Akida would have been handy for old Steptoe, trying to find a fitting set of false teeth in the pile of used ones, he had in the back yard. Maybe tooth / gum recognition?

• Haha

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Fredsnugget

Regular
Bugger, really expected today to be a blood bath so put a buy in in the 80's to try round my holding out to a nice even number. But I will just have to settle for a green day instead and have to pay out a few more clams to round it off. Was worth a try I guess.
Its nice that our little gem didn't drop. I was hopeful this morning I might get some cheap ones, but seems to many people have cottoned on to our potential

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
We call him Micklepenis on twitter 🤣
If you notice, picklebro always comes up with the ''shrinking'' description.
Not coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Violin1

Regular

Yes Rocket........Just yeeeeeees..........
(That was for @Mugen really........but I guess don't scorn what you haven't tried....)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Was he Greek?
no neither were greek. well to the best of my ability in recognising if either were Greek 😀
That leads me to.a question - Can the current models @Diogenese upgrade their systems to include Akida?

• Fire

Violin1

Regular
A dyslexic text predictor - can't wait for the elections.
@Diogenese....... Did you hear about the agnostic, dyslexic insomniac?

He used to lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog.........

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
FF I will expose myself with the following comment but I agree with you about Peter and Dudley but I will raise you with (gulp) D&C. That is all I will say about the matter except 'The Races' and 'Nurse" and "the Pope in state" particularly made me chortle.

Good Lord, please don't expose yourself! I think we have all had enough surprises for one day!

🥳

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
Screenshot_20220427-213119.png

The PhD in AI can't get a grip of Brainchips technology guys. We must all sell our stock and forget about NASA, Megachips, Renesas, Mercedes etc etc. They have been leading us all down the garden path!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Good points. I wonder what the ideal ratio is for dollars spent R&D:Marketing:Admin?
I don't begrudge dollars being spent on R&D or Marketing.

In fact, NOT spending money on R&D or Marketing is one of my few red flags.

I do not like climbing Admin costs. Although they alone do not wave any colour flag to me. They are just a necessity of doing business and need to constrained to as low a value as possible.

And the ratio changes as the products mature. No use marketing when you don't have anything to sell. But when you do, shout it loud in every direction and to anyone who will listen. On this front, I think BrainChip are doing alright. Although I'd still love to see the free marketing from an "Akida Inside" type label. And yes, I know that isn't going to happen!

In 4c's I look at:
  1. Revenue
  2. Distribution of expenses
  3. Cash Flow - and if negative - Quarters to survive
And in that order.

Other than the actual numbers, most other stuff the company can report I expect I should already know.

I would have liked BrainChip to include a mention of future income to be realised in coming quarters. Yet another piece of info I can;t get from anywhere else. Just about every other company does this—it is reassuring. For some reason BrainChip are holding those chips close to their chests. Maybe NDAs could be preventing them - but they could do it without identifying the parties involved.

Sean said "loof to the numbers". I would if I had all of them made available.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
If you notice, picklebro always comes up with the ''shrinking'' description.
Not coincidence.
Maybe it's in his DNA. You know what DNA stands for.

National Dyslexia Association

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
View attachment 5113

The PhD in AI can't get a grip of Brainchips technology guys. We must all sell our stock and forget about NASA, Megachips, Renesas, Mercedes etc etc. They have been leading us all down the garden path!

Sounds like they're trying to understand the technology and have asked BrianCHip about it but they haven't received a response back ? Or alternatively, maybe they don't understand the technology as the articles they're reading don't go into that level of detail?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
View attachment 5113

He did spend an entire hour on it, give him a break. :ROFLMAO:
Sarcasm mode off.

I've seen some PhD's that seem to have been handed out from cereal boxes before. Just say'n!

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
He did spend an entire hour on it, give him a break. :ROFLMAO:
Sarcasm mode off.

I've seen some PhD's that seem to have been handed out from cereal boxes before. Just say'n!
Keeping with the acronym theme... I also have a PhD.

Pretty Huge D..k

Sorry not sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom