BRN Discussion Ongoing

I think it will. The Goons were three in number but equally insane and brilliant in equal measure. Peter and Dudley absolutely brilliant and original.
Whether it will be in my life time I suppose is the question. Yes by the way I am very well but sick to death of the rain here in Sydney. FF
Now they weee funny Peter cook and Dudley Moore
The worst job I ever had was an outrageous skit

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
A sign of how much rain we have had. Years ago we had a trip to the UK and were struck by the green moss that grew on roof tiles and sandstone flagging and garden rocks. When we returned home as our house and gardens have an English flavour we tried to get moss to grow on some of the sandstone edging or flagging we have and it just was impossible far too dry was the verdict of the nursery expert. Well now out of nowhere we are being overrun by moss it is growing everywhere and becoming quite a slip hazard on the flagging where we walk. LOL FF
If you want moss to grow paint on some yoghurt on to your sandstone let it dry and then dampen a few times a week. You might find that will help, but like you say Sydney is waterlogged atm
And this week it’s apparently going to bucket down again …. Sick to death of it

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Now they weee funny Peter cook and Dudley Moore
The worst job I ever had was an outrageous skit
It is amazing the things that stick the closing ditty they had "Goodbye, goodbye were leaving you..." I can hear it in my head as if it was being performed live. I suppose that is their genius coming through. FF

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A sign of how much rain we have had. Years ago we had a trip to the UK and were struck by the green moss that grew on roof tiles and sandstone flagging and garden rocks. When we returned home as our house and gardens have an English flavour we tried to get moss to grow on some of the sandstone edging or flagging we have and it just was impossible far too dry was the verdict of the nursery expert. Well now out of nowhere we are being overrun by moss it is growing everywhere and becoming quite a slip hazard on the flagging where we walk. LOL FF
So the flavour of your house is looking even more English... :) your plan has come to fruition .. great work .. I know exactly where you are coming from with it being a slip hazard especially walking home in the Kent countryside after dark and a couple in the Hare and Hounds :) :) LOL

• Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
I think it will. The Goons were three in number but equally insane and brilliant in equal measure. Peter and Dudley absolutely brilliant and original.
Whether it will be in my life time I suppose is the question. Yes by the way I am very well but sick to death of the rain here in Sydney. FF
... as well as Ronnie Barker's verbal prestidigitating monologues, raconteurs such as My Word's Frank Muir and Denis Norden ...

A late example:

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...VIRE&msclkid=c30691d4c5f911ec8e4a10d0bf571810

... the Golden Age.

I don't know any foreign languages, but the English language in the hands of such geniuses.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
A dyslexic text predictor - can't wait for the elections.

Whoever wins that kind of "election" will be the one who is most excited. 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Have just seen we finished in the "green room" today. What an great result.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 3.39.17 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 3.39.17 pm.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 42
  • Fire
  • Love
Do you remember the ARM podcast where the man from ARM largely poured water on neuromorphic brain inspired computing as still to be proven well guess what they have decided to try. Is the SiFive Brainchip partnership rattling their cage:

• Post-doc Researcher Opportunity in FPGA Neuromorphic Computing at Ulster University and the University of York (UK). Received: 14/04/2022, deadline: 25/04/2022.
Post-doc Researcher Opportunity in FPGA Neuromorphic Computing (4-YRS)

Nervous Systems Project
A cross-disciplinary team of researchers from the Universities of Ulster and York in the UK are working together on an exciting new 4-year EPSRC-funded project, Nervous Systems, to design and use artificial spiking neural networks (SNNs) as embodied electronic nervous system, developing novel nervous system-inspired design methodology and hardware architecture (FPGA-based), and applying them to real world tasks including autonomous fault detection and prediction in electronic systems. The project is in partnership with ARM LTD, Xilinx (Ireland) and TAS-UK.

Ulster University are looking to appoint a postdoctoral Researcher to work with us on the leading-edge research needed to achieve the Nervous Systems project's ambitious objectives. The post is 4-years in duration and will require occasional travel between project partners.

Deadline for applications is Monday 25th April 2022!

For information and links to job adverts, visit:
012402-Research_Associate_in_FPGA_Neuromorphic_Computing

For any informal enquires please contact Jim Harkin:
jg.harkin@ulster.ac.uk

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Yak52

Regular
If it wasn't for the lack of revenue, why has the share price been pummelled these last 4 months. I know it will open lower tomorrow but if my theory is correct, the price already reflects the lack of revenue so should recover in the afternoon to break even or possibly higher at close.

Amatures open the market, professionals close it!
The only number that matters is the closing price. - Victor G
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU WIN THE PRIZE! VictorG. (ps the prize is knowing to buy the dip today!)

Exactly how the SP and market trading for BRN played out today. SPOT ON old son.

Lesson to be learned here for all about what old VictorG has posted. He is correct I believe.
The "lower" SP for the last 3 months is a reflection of the Revenue status and has been factored in by the market.
Generally speaking we should (maybe) have reached a low point for the SP of BRN over the last month where it will not get lower but instead increase due to market knowing Revenue is headed our way 2nd half of 2022 and an increasing exponentially linear curve with those Revenue figures.
Now is the cusp of those future projected revenues. I expect to hear this from Sean at the AGM.

For me I am watching the ASX performance for an indication on BRN stock price.
2022 has seen BRN spike both highs and lows in SP during complimentary highs and lows in the travels of the ASX. Hoping (50/50) for a higher ASX tomorrow which may bring smiles to the faces of holders.
Time will tell. The ASX finding a bottom here will be the important indicator.
Someone mention an email from Tony Dawe during Easter stating good news soon so this could be around the next few days or week hopefully.

Also worth mentioning is closing BRN in the GREEN today @92c. a positive indicator the market has really priced in any downside currently. (we hope. lol). and this after a savage night on the NASDAQ & DOW (-514 Nas and -810 Dow)

Yak52

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Do you remember the ARM podcast where the man from ARM largely poured water on neuromorphic brain inspired computing as still to be proven well guess what they have decided to try. Is the SiFive Brainchip partnership rattling their cage:

• Post-doc Researcher Opportunity in FPGA Neuromorphic Computing at Ulster University and the University of York (UK). Received: 14/04/2022, deadline: 25/04/2022.
Post-doc Researcher Opportunity in FPGA Neuromorphic Computing (4-YRS)

Nervous Systems Project
A cross-disciplinary team of researchers from the Universities of Ulster and York in the UK are working together on an exciting new 4-year EPSRC-funded project, Nervous Systems, to design and use artificial spiking neural networks (SNNs) as embodied electronic nervous system, developing novel nervous system-inspired design methodology and hardware architecture (FPGA-based), and applying them to real world tasks including autonomous fault detection and prediction in electronic systems. The project is in partnership with ARM LTD, Xilinx (Ireland) and TAS-UK.

Ulster University are looking to appoint a postdoctoral Researcher to work with us on the leading-edge research needed to achieve the Nervous Systems project's ambitious objectives. The post is 4-years in duration and will require occasional travel between project partners.

Deadline for applications is Monday 25th April 2022!

For information and links to job adverts, visit:
012402-Research_Associate_in_FPGA_Neuromorphic_Computing

For any informal enquires please contact Jim Harkin:
jg.harkin@ulster.ac.uk

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

"autonomous fault detection and prediction in electronic systems" - we call that Anil.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

VictorG

If it wasn't for the lack of revenue, why has the share price been pummelled these last 4 months. I know it will open lower tomorrow but if my theory is correct, the price already reflects the lack of revenue so should recover in the afternoon to break even or possibly higher at close.

Amatures open the market, professionals close it!
The only number that matters is the closing price. - Victor G
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU WIN THE PRIZE! VictorG. (ps the prize is knowing to buy the dip today!)

Exactly how the SP and market trading for BRN played out today. SPOT ON old son.

Lesson to be learned here for all about what old VictorG has posted. He is correct I believe.
The "lower" SP for the last 3 months is a reflection of the Revenue status and has been factored in by the market.
Generally speaking we should (maybe) have reached a low point for the SP of BRN over the last month where it will not get lower but instead increase due to market knowing Revenue is headed our way 2nd half of 2022 and an increasing exponentially linear curve with those Revenue figures.
Now is the cusp of those future projected revenues. I expect to hear this from Sean at the AGM.

For me I am watching the ASX performance for an indication on BRN stock price.
2022 has seen BRN spike both highs and lows in SP during complimentary highs and lows in the travels of the ASX. Hoping (50/50) for a higher ASX tomorrow which may bring smiles to the faces of holders.
Time will tell. The ASX finding a bottom here will be the important indicator.
Someone mention an email from Tony Dawe during Easter stating good news soon so this could be around the next few days or week hopefully.

Also worth mentioning is closing BRN in the GREEN today @92c. a positive indicator the market has really priced in any downside currently. (we hope. lol). and this after a savage night on the NASDAQ & DOW (-514 Nas and -810 Dow)

Yak52
Cheers Yak52

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Dhm

Regular
FF I will expose myself with the following comment but I agree with you about Peter and Dudley but I will raise you with (gulp) D&C. That is all I will say about the matter except 'The Races' and 'Nurse" and "the Pope in state" particularly made me chortle.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Jamescan

I generally pay no attention to short term day to day share price movements. But I must admit ending the day green today is particularly gratifying after the chronic fearmongers emerged after yesterdays 4C. Scum of the earth.
My conviction in Brainchip couldn't be stronger. I do feel for those who are easily influenced by some people spreading unreasonable fear for personal gain. So important to DYOR so you feel at ease with your holdings, regardless of short term SP fluctuations.

And a big thank you to everyone who posts their selfless research / articles / patent analysis on here for all to see. It's always such a great starting point to do further readings to form my own conclusions.
"Scum of the earth". Even HC would have removed your post. Horrid insult.

• Haha

JDelekto

Regular
Good points. I wonder what the ideal ratio is for dollars spent R&D:Marketing:Admin?

Good question, I've never really thought about comparing the two stats, although I'm sure someone at some point has done the analysis. I do know that some people use a "Price to Research" ratio where they divide a company's market cap by the last 12 months of their R&D expenditures to decide if it is a good investment.

I do recall reading a couple of years ago that there was a trend of spending in marketing being outpaced by R&D. Maybe this is normal and they are just following the trend, but they do mention they are focusing on marketing this year and seeding those IP contracts is going to be key to substantial recurring revenue over the next couple of years.

My area of expertise is in the technical, not sales & marketing or financial realms, so I certainly wouldn't be an authority for a good opinion on that either way. My opinion on BrainChip's stock comes solely where I envision this product to apply to several markets and potentially have its IP embedded in some very large markets as well.

• Fire
  • Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
A friend of mine bought $20k today!! I think she will be calling me tomorrow 🥊🥊

Hi Flight, check out this excerpt from something FF posted previously which describes how neuromorphic computing (i.e. AKIDA) is directly connected to the range that Mercedes EQXX was able to achieve. As to the other "systems", Mercedes have specifically mentioned this in their group media.

View attachment 5102

View attachment 5101
Very good Bravo :) Volunteer Support Worker - NEUROMORPHOMANIACS ANONYMOUS :)

• Love
  • Fire
  • Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
FF I will expose myself with the following comment but I agree with you about Peter and Dudley but I will raise you with (gulp) D&C. That is all I will say about the matter except 'The Races' and 'Nurse" and "the Pope in state" particularly made me chortle.
And who will ever forget Joan Crawford....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20

From Information System Inc's website:

Neuromorphic Engineering and Artificial Intelligence​

ISL is focused on replicating the analog nature of biological computation and the role of neurons in cognition. ISL’s team of scientists/engineers continue to understand how the morphology of individual neurons, circuits, applications, and overall architectures creates desirable computations. Leveraging this understanding and the newly developed and emerging commercial neuromorphic chips, ISL is developing a new low-power, lightweight detect and avoid (DAA) system for very small UAS platforms that exploits automotive radar hardware, light-weight EO/IR sensors, advanced data fusion algorithms, and neuromorphic computing.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Courier68

Emerged
Where have all our 1 post "emerged" posters gone ????

Edit still accumulating in the 90c 's
I'm still here. Have been from the start and was there for 2 years on Hot Crapper. Just keep my head down and holding on to my 6 figure holding until all us LTHs can buy our islands.....

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom