BRN Discussion Ongoing

Steve10

Regular

On 9 News yesterday.

The breathalyser-like device that can detect COVID-19 within a minute​

03/02/2022
A Queensland inventor has created a handheld COVID-19 breath testing device, which can detect any virus variants within a minute.

Speaking to Scott Emerson on 4BC Drive, Colin Hickey, Managing Director of Examin Holdings, said it was a very simple device.

“It’s very straightforward. It is exactly like any other breath test. It’s non-invasive, a five-second blow into the device, and that’s all we need to track the virus to determine the exact viral load that you have from very low levels to whatever is possible,” he said.

“The result is then produced onto a QR code on the screen, and the person who took the test can scan that to get their result.”

Mr Hickey said the device uses a “biosensor” to detect a viral load in your breath within a minute and is similar to blowing into a police breathalyser.

When asked how reliable the user can expect the result to be, Mr Hickey said they had been very successful in precision from the trials that have been completed for two years.

“We’re in excess of 98 per cent accuracy, and specificity is very high as well, around 97 to 98. In other words, it can tell the difference between one virus and another.”

Industry Minister Angus Taylor today announced a $647,665 grant for the project’s development.

The doctor in the video mentioned April/May as the launch date for the product. That's only 2-3 months away.

It definitely has to be using Akida as it appears to be operating at the edge & not connecting to the cloud. The accuracy is identical to Akida.

I think the Nanose trials are due to be finalized sometime in May. It may even have a Nanose biosensor & licenced technology.

It appears that the covid breath analyser will be the first mass produced product for the public with Akida onboard.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Zedjack33

Regular
The doctor in the video mentioned April/May as the launch date for the product. That's only 2-3 months away.

It definitely has to be using Akida as it appears to be operating at the edge & not connecting to the cloud. The accuracy is identical to Akida.

I think the Nanose trials are due to be finalized sometime in May. It may even have a Nanose biosensor & licenced technology.

It appears that the covid breath analyser will be the first mass produced product for the public with Akida onboard.
Would be nice.

Reactions: 14 users

chapman89

Founding Member
While I knew they were big it wasn't until I started reading up on them that I realised just how many company's Renesas are working with. They could be a sleeping giant as to revenue growth for us this year
Yes, Renesas are huge, a top tier-one company who provide to every industry.

I highly encourage those who are new and/or those who aren’t familiar with Renesas to please have a look at Renesas and see just how big they are and you will be sure to come away feeling even more confident if you didn’t already feel confident.

The amount of use cases Renesas could be implementing our IP in boggles the mind, and remember Sean Hehir the CEO of Brainchip in his recent investor presentation said Renesas will be implementing our IP in multiple use cases, so plenty of use cases.

Not only was Renesas our first IP licensing agreement but through Renesas they will show the broader market that neuromorphic computing at the edge is here, it’s out in the market, and one of the biggest issues Brainchip encountered early on was yes they had the best processor but nobody wanted to even take a look at it, but what Renesas will bring for themselves & Brainchip is first to market advantage and I believe once the products are out in the market I believe there will be an explosion of sales.

Of course this is just my opinion and you should DYOR!

• Fire
Reactions: 58 users

dippY22

Regular
I have just finished watching Sean Hehir presentation for the virtual investor conference.

To be honest I was really quite impressed with his performance.

His address was relaxed and affable, but still informative. Since it was primarily for investors I think he managed to strike an excellent balance between the technology we have produced and the desire the present and future customers will have for our product moving forward. He also continuously reinforced our uniqueness and advantages we currently maintain over our competitors. Trying to put myself in the shoes of an investor hearing this information for the first time I think I would have walked away with a pretty reasonable grasp of Brainchip as an investment. My ears would have definitely pricked up at the Mercedes mention.

As factfinder has previously spoken of, Sean left no doubt at all as to Mercedes being a customer.

Definitely worth a look.

TT

Absolutely agree. I believe Sean was totally on his game compared to that 5 minute tv interview which was okay but he wasn't rushed like he seemed to be then. He is definately ready for prime time, imo. This company has morphed into what can now be called a sales driven organization and they have a nice growing stable of thouroughbreds to properly represent Brainchip to potential customers, sell them and close the deal. As they should, too, because they are, in fact, in a race. But they know it, and will act and respond according. Cheers, dippY

Reactions: 30 users
I am a bit confuse??? As you already have 2 x 6 figures initially investment of other holding thats are currently 2 or 3x. So your investment holding is somewhere of +400-600k, and your are asking stranger on a forums for BRN entry price.😂😂😂
Past is past, so far so good. I am talking about topping up and if it is a good gamble at these levels. BTW your maths is terrible, how you get $400- $600 is beyond me. You do realise 6 figures can be as little as 100,000 shares, the value of which is nothing like those figures 😵‍💫

M

mfromere

1) So you have invested 6 figures of these at about 1/3 the current SP
2) You're considering buying more.
3) You think you are getting carried away with your dreams.
But you do not have an opinion.

Well, sounds like you are getting carried away with your dreams.

@zeeb0t over to you.
@BaconLover I'm going with, you've picked up a pungent odour here. A number of similarities with comments and responses. Seems 4X has started a thread on TSE for Renergen (RLT). Back in the HC days, there was a toxic miscreant who was eventually suspended. You may be familiar with him, Claude Walker. Claude not only loitered at BRN but also RLT. Coincidence? Where there's smoke there's fire. I noticed Claude as Kit tried to play his game here but was quickly removed.

Reactions: 12 users

sleepymonk

Regular
I run the site. And yes, I am working on these features right now. I just set this area up for BRN in a rush :)

If you want to contact, just send me a message directly her
I don't have an opinion, I have hope that one or two of my spec stocks will explode. I have 6 figures of these at about 1/3 their current SP, am considering buying more but thinking am I getting carried away with my dreams.
BRN is a different game compared with forex trading. That is all I can say without saying DYOR

Reactions: 5 users

GpHiggsBoson

Regular
Like the great BRN we will make this forum rise to fame. For example I actually plan to advertise on Google for those doing research on particular stocks like BRN and others I setup a little later on. Soon enough this will reign supreme.
Please, no haters allowed. Let the negative crowd hang together somewhere else. Thanks for setting this site up. Still getting use to it but looking good.

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

sleepymonk

Regular
His account is now active here :) I won't disclose what alias is used, because Barrel chose not to choose the same name. I am sure he will disclose who he is should he intend to do that. But, Barrel does now have an account :)
Most of us will know once he starts talking

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

jla

Regular
Please, no haters allowed. Let the negative crowd hang together somewhere else. Thanks for setting this site up. Still getting use to it but looking good.
Sunday Herald in the Finance section a Mark Goulopoulos of Cuumulus Wealth has got brainchip a sell {The highly speculative stock
combined with a very high valuation makes for a risky combination in a volatile market}

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Past is past, so far so good. I am talking about topping up and if it is a good gamble at these levels. BTW your maths is terrible, how you get $400- $600 is beyond me. You do realise 6 figures can be as little as 100,000 shares, the value of which is nothing like those figures 😵‍💫
Firstly those who are here already do not consider they are gambling good, bad or otherwise. The vast majority of us are long term investors and as such we are biased in favour of this company and are here to discuss all things Brainchip. If you are looking for personal investment advice you have come to the wrong place. If you want to learn all about Brainchip as a potential long term investment go to the Brainchip web site and open LEARN in the bar at the top of the page and read everything there. This will take a week or two then come back and read through all the threads starting with the Brainchip Story. Then ask any technical questions you might have about the technology and they will be answered by the engineers and data scientists amongst us then decide whether you want to invest.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Alternatively if you are a gambler try BRN at hot crapper.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 63 users

Mannic

Regular
Loving this new platform for BRN discussion. I was getting sick and tired of hot crapper and thanks to zeeb0t I’m here. I appreciate all the incredible input ones have on this amazing technology. “Ohh the serenity”

• Love
Reactions: 23 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
And the 500th person to join the site is...........trifles!!!!!
$5 in two years is very doable and if the right contracts drop it will be a lot quicker. Would not surprise me if it happens this year.
I fully agree $5 is highly likely. We all know the opportunities are endless.

After watching the SP hit $1 then jump to $2 after only a relative short time just shows how quickly this can move.

Also just a quick comment “ahhh the serenity “

AKIDA BALLISTA - the school of 1000 Eyes

Reactions: 30 users

Violin1

Regular
Firstly those who are here already do not consider they are gambling good, bad or otherwise. The vast majority of us are long term investors and as such we are biased in favour of this company and are here to discuss all things Brainchip. If you are looking for personal investment advice you have come to the wrong place. If you want to learn all about Brainchip as a potential long term investment go to the Brainchip web site and open LEARN in the bar at the top of the page and read everything there. This will take a week or two then come back and read through all the threads starting with the Brainchip Story. Then ask any technical questions you might have about the technology and they will be answered by the engineers and data scientists amongst us then decide whether you want to invest.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I reckon Zeeb0t's hand is hovering over the Graham Norton lever right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Alternatively if you are a gambler try BRN at hot crapper.😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

ItsKane

Regular
I am truly sorry.. the only dots I can manage to put together. Happy Sunday everyone
IMG_20220206_125649.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Thanks Zeebot for setting this up.
Hoping the discussion gets better, as it was a effort sorting through all the sh@t
Nice AKIDA plate :love: (y)

Reactions: 16 users

ASXplayer07

Emerged
Hello everyone, I’m here since hotcrapper decided to pin that crap article to the top. How long has it been, already a few days and no sight that it will ever come down.

Reactions: 19 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Haha , that’s generally how I wake up most mornings well Monday to Friday anyway.

Reactions: 6 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Too late to buy in at this price ? Stupid question I know as those who love the company expect it to go much higher. Just trying to assess risk, as the saying goes don't invest what you can't afford to lose and diversify.

View attachment 254

I’m still and will continue buying, in 2025 it will be a $60 + billion dollar industry where they currently have no competition for it. I’m in for the long hall and don’t plan on selling any of these shares until atleast 2026-2030

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom