BRN Discussion Ongoing

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks zeebot,

The poster formerly known as BarrelSitter has crossed the border under a false passport, and is now trying to find out how to put up an avatar of Diogenese.

Welcome Bar... erm, Diogenese!

For the avatar, go to https://thestockexchange.com.au/account/account-details

And do as the instruction says right below it :)

1644062553311.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Leddartech will be awesome. Then I had a look at XILINX and found they were working with DAIMLER on the MERCEDES project. Here’s a video of the patting each other on the back, (and rightly so) whilst discussing it. Very exciting!!

There is so much on their website regarding working with DAIMLER re ADAS etc. Rather than me copy and paste it all suggest a visit to their website to BLOW YOUR MIND!

We need BS to ogre all the patents as I may be a bit excited and doing a Manchildreborn (Not a sledge as I love your work!)

So much more research to do but I am hoping this is part of the iceberg!

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Thanks zeebot,

The poster formerly known as BarrelSitter has crossed the border under a false passport, and is now trying to find out how to put up an avatar of Diogenese.
Easy Buddy. Just click on your name above and edit in your desired pic. So happy to have you here where you belong. :)

Reactions: 9 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Reactions: 6 users

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

M_C

Founding Member
Thanks zeebot,

For fucksake 🤬🙄
😜🤪😘 Welcome sunshine 🔥

• Haha
M

mfromere

Thanks zeebot,

No wonder the posse couldn't find him with a Greek name and dodgy passport. Besides I heard the posse ended up side-tracked at Fannie Porter's Knock Shop with Butch and Sundance.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
The Barrel (or @Diogenese as he is now known) is in the house.
Here I was anticipating something less sophisticated like 'Club thumper' and he went completely the other way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Sorry about that. I went to the xilinx website and put brainchip in their search and the first thing popping up was the video with Xilinx and Damiler staff talking about the release of the Mercedes at an exhibition. Upon returning to the site to check the link for you I saw it is dated 2019 CES. So not so convinced but I’ll have a good look at the website tomorrow as there is a lot of information on their which looks right up Brainchips alley and I thought I had read somewhere we had an agreement of some type!

I’ll try and update tomorrow how I go!

Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
I will be changing my name soon to Sladius.

• Haha
Reactions: 26 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
You were missed BarrelSitter, we have been trying so hard to get you to come over, FF has been looking for you :ROFLMAO:

200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Diogenes of Sinope (l. c. 404-323 BCE) was a Greek Cynic philosopher best known for holding a lantern (or candle) to the faces of the citizens of Athens claiming he was searching for an honest man. He rejected the concept of "manners" as a lie and advocated complete truthfulness at all times and under any circumstance.

Hear, hear.....Bring it Barr......err Diogenes. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users
That works cheers
Some advice:

Slade: The excretion rate of alcohol is more than 24 hours so if a person drinks at 5pm each day they will always have alcohol in their blood. Alcohol is not absorbed or broken down only excreted.

Diogonese: Great to see you here but even better still I can shorten your name and it won’t be B.S. LOL

All new posters: If you want to know if Brainchip is a great company with excellent leadership, revolutionary technology, three year market lead, a solid patent wall preventing competitors creating similar technology, contracts with major players, commercial products in the market place and an at least 60 billion dollar addressable market by 2025 with a current addressable market of 46 billion dollars the answer is yes. If you want to know if you should invest see a licensed financial advisor and DYOR.

MY OPINION ONLY so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

Steve10

Regular

On 9 News yesterday.

The breathalyser-like device that can detect COVID-19 within a minute​

03/02/2022
A Queensland inventor has created a handheld COVID-19 breath testing device, which can detect any virus variants within a minute.

Speaking to Scott Emerson on 4BC Drive, Colin Hickey, Managing Director of Examin Holdings, said it was a very simple device.

“It’s very straightforward. It is exactly like any other breath test. It’s non-invasive, a five-second blow into the device, and that’s all we need to track the virus to determine the exact viral load that you have from very low levels to whatever is possible,” he said.

“The result is then produced onto a QR code on the screen, and the person who took the test can scan that to get their result.”

Mr Hickey said the device uses a “biosensor” to detect a viral load in your breath within a minute and is similar to blowing into a police breathalyser.

When asked how reliable the user can expect the result to be, Mr Hickey said they had been very successful in precision from the trials that have been completed for two years.

“We’re in excess of 98 per cent accuracy, and specificity is very high as well, around 97 to 98. In other words, it can tell the difference between one virus and another.”

Industry Minister Angus Taylor today announced a $647,665 grant for the project’s development.

• Wow
Reactions: 21 users

Fox151

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom