BRN Discussion Ongoing

Slade

Top 20
Some advice:

Slade: The excretion rate of alcohol is more than 24 hours so if a person drinks at 5pm each day they will always have alcohol in their blood. Alcohol is not absorbed or broken down only excreted.

Diogonese: Great to see you here but even better still I can shorten your name and it won’t be B.S. LOL

All new posters: If you want to know if Brainchip is a great company with excellent leadership, revolutionary technology, three year market lead, a solid patent wall preventing competitors creating similar technology, contracts with major players, commercial products in the market place and an at least 60 billion dollar addressable market by 2025 with a current addressable market of 46 billion dollars the answer is yes. If you want to know if you should invest see a licensed financial advisor and DYOR.

MY OPINION ONLY so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
But FF, at my age I find myself peeing 20 times a night. Does that speed things up?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Reactions: 11 users
But FF, at my age I find myself peeing 20 times a night. Does that speed things up?
No. That is a result of you bladder getting old and flabby. In fact your kidneys are probably not as efficient now so you are probably on the high end of the time it takes. Nothing wrong with being pissed all the time after all they preserve specimens in alcohol in laboratories. LOL
Definitely not medical advice or an endorsement of Slade’s topical lifestyle.
DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 30 users

bad idea

A quick search found the following.

The Team at Examin Diagnostics include:

Sarah Ongley: BMedSc PhD (Biochem Mol Genet)

Sarah has a PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Genetics as well as a Bachelor of Medical Science degree. Sarah has been involved in postdoctoral research at the University of New South Wales and the University of Newcastle. Sarah has 13 Publications and 395 Citations since 2015. Sarah has spoken at number of prestige institutions including Massachusetts MIT Cambridge USA, International Conference Wuhan China, CSRIO Synthetic Biology Australia, General and applied microbiology Dresden Germany, Applied Molecular Biology Dubrovnik Croatia, and several other locations as a guest speaker. Sarah will be our counter point, as we go forward, to advise on Scientific matters.

Possible connections, I wonder?

On 9 News yesterday.

The breathalyser-like device that can detect COVID-19 within a minute​

03/02/2022
A Queensland inventor has created a handheld COVID-19 breath testing device, which can detect any virus variants within a minute.

Speaking to Scott Emerson on 4BC Drive, Colin Hickey, Managing Director of Examin Holdings, said it was a very simple device.

“It’s very straightforward. It is exactly like any other breath test. It’s non-invasive, a five-second blow into the device, and that’s all we need to track the virus to determine the exact viral load that you have from very low levels to whatever is possible,” he said.

“The result is then produced onto a QR code on the screen, and the person who took the test can scan that to get their result.”

Mr Hickey said the device uses a “biosensor” to detect a viral load in your breath within a minute and is similar to blowing into a police breathalyser.

When asked how reliable the user can expect the result to be, Mr Hickey said they had been very successful in precision from the trials that have been completed for two years.

“We’re in excess of 98 per cent accuracy, and specificity is very high as well, around 97 to 98. In other words, it can tell the difference between one virus and another.”

Industry Minister Angus Taylor today announced a $647,665 grant for the project’s development.

Slade

Top 20
A quick search found the following.

The Team at Examin Diagnostics include:

Sarah Ongley: BMedSc PhD (Biochem Mol Genet)

Sarah has a PhD in Biochemistry & Molecular Genetics as well as a Bachelor of Medical Science degree. Sarah has been involved in postdoctoral research at the University of New South Wales and the University of Newcastle. Sarah has 13 Publications and 395 Citations since 2015. Sarah has spoken at number of prestige institutions including Massachusetts MIT Cambridge USA, International Conference Wuhan China, CSRIO Synthetic Biology Australia, General and applied microbiology Dresden Germany, Applied Molecular Biology Dubrovnik Croatia, and several other locations as a guest speaker. Sarah will be our counter point, as we go forward, to advise on Scientific matters.

Possible connections, I wonder?
BrainChip make sensors smart. If we are cheaper and better then we are an obvious business choice. DYOD (Do Your Own Drinking)

• Haha

Vojnovic

Regular
Thanks zeebot,

The poster formerly known as BarrelSitter has crossed the border under a false passport, and is now trying to find out how to put up an avatar of Diogenese.
Since he was the 'philospher living in a barrel', you are still true to your old name ;-) Great to have you here! I think you wont find any trolls here 'standing in the way of the sun'.

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
I don't have an opinion, I have hope that one or two of my spec stocks will explode. I have 6 figures of these at about 1/3 their current SP, am considering buying more but thinking am I getting carried away with my dreams.
I am a bit confuse??? As you already have 2 x 6 figures initially investment of other holding thats are currently 2 or 3x. So your investment holding is somewhere of +400-600k, and your are asking stranger on a forums for BRN entry price.😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Fox151

Regular
Since he was the 'philospher living in a barrel', you are still true to your old name ;-) Great to have you here! I think you wont find any trolls here 'standing in the way of the sun'.

Diogenes was exiled from the city and lost his citizenship and all his material possessions according to wikipedia. Now you just need to get banned from HC like the rest of us and your transition will be complete.

Also, here's a potential display picture you could use, it's Diogenese... sitting IN a barrell.

Attachments

• 220px-Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg
    220px-Waterhouse-Diogenes.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
I am Sladius

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Taproot

Regular
Agree. Tall poppy syndrome is alive in well in many parts. Thankfully not here. I just don't really understand the mentality. We love an underdog. But if that underdog stands up and barks like a big dog, suddenly they turn on it. It's like we can really only accept failure.
Never were there truer words spoken.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users
Reactions: 14 users
Welcome :D I'll tidy up the look and feel before creating all other stock codes and then inviting more folks over. Meanwhile, enjoy the "safe place" for BRN :)
I'm in, or should I say I'm on the bus:)!!
Great work Zeeb0t in setting up this forum. It looks great. I'm looking forward to civilised discussions about BRN and other ASX listed companies.

Reactions: 15 users
Here is a Sunday trivia question for BRN investors who enjoy perusing candlestick charts.
What is the time period and price range of the BRN chart in my avatar? (Hint: It's not a daily chart)

1644084463951.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

scanspeak

Regular
Bitcoin has had a big recovery (+10%) since Friday, usually a great sign for growth stocks.

ScreenHunter 22029.jpg

Reactions: 14 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
FF, BarrelSitter posted three or four times yesterday on HC without reference to TSE so I can't be sure whether he is aware. I do not know him yet I'm inclined to reach out, he is so valued. I thought I may give it a day or two. If he is aware, he seems so thoughtful, he may be giving consideration.
mf.
Post #: 59383599 Barrelsitter has registered over here .......$$$$$$$$

mkm109

Regular
You could be correct but how does it work for 50 mil outstanding shorts. Even if they are shorted at the highest price each day and they have to keep resetting does shorts they would still be loosing shitloads of money, or am I missing something.
They would still loose money, but no where near as much as if they stay in the original position. In fact if they reset daily at the higher price and then manage to move the price lower using the bots and buy back they can be in the money
By hitting the bye stack with very small sell orders they move the price down with very low volume

Reactions: 9 users
View attachment 252
Looking pretty sweet.. Renesas hanging out in there :D
While I knew they were big it wasn't until I started reading up on them that I realised just how many company's Renesas are working with. They could be a sleeping giant as to revenue growth for us this year

Last edited:
Reactions: 22 users

jla

Regular
Too late to buy in at this price ? Stupid question I know as those who love the company expect it to go much higher. Just trying to assess risk, as the saying goes don't invest what you can't afford to lose and diversify.

View attachment 254
Im all in, I have been trading for 50 years had some good stock in that time, But this is one in a life time stock, I have got all my family in plus friends to the tune of 35 that i know. My nic from HC Jla31411.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 44 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Thanks zeebot,

The poster formerly known as BarrelSitter has crossed the border under a false passport, and is now trying to find out how to put up an avatar of Diogenese.
I wonder if the ogres got in on the passport 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom