• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

db1969oz

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
One of the possible reasons why Brainchip's SP is down today:

"Shares of ASML (NASDAQ: ASML) were tumbling today after the leading producer of lithography equipment for semiconductors accidentally published its earnings results ahead of schedule this morning, and disappointed the market with the news."

ASML's share price was down nearly 16% overnight, which has also had an impact on a number of Nasdaq companies.
I think it has more to do with the extra shorts taken out last week (more than 8 million, just from info on here, so possibly more).

They can be sold into a strong buy side, to soak up extra demand and bought back lower later, when it's subsided, as well as used to push down.

Volume, is still relatively high, which is a very good sign, but we really need a substantial solid announcement, confirming BrainChip's Future, as we all know.

If that happens, shorters "may" get somewhat caught out a bit, but they have plenty of dirty ploys and ways out of tricky situations, that they have learnt from years spent being one of the parasites of humanity.

It won't matter though, as we will get the increase in Company valuation, that we know is possible and I think it will be substantial.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

DK6161

Regular
Ahh sheeeet, here we go again. Quick gains, then it slowly goes back to all time low...Rinse and repeat. Sigh..

Frustrated Not Cool GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle

Tick Tock Sean!!! Christmas is nearly here
Lets Go Reaction GIF

Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Is the in stock claim new ?

IMG_9762.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users

BigDonger101

Founding Member
I think it has more to do with the extra shorts taken out last week (more than 8 million, just from info on here, so possibly more).

They can be sold into a strong buy side, to soak up extra demand and bought back lower later, when it's subsided, as well as used to push down.

Volume, is still relatively high, which is a very good sign, but we really need a substantial solid announcement, confirming BrainChip's Future, as we all know.

If that happens, shorters "may" get somewhat caught out a bit, but they have plenty of dirty ploys and ways out of tricky situations, that they have learnt from years spent being one of the parasites of humanity.

It won't matter though, as we will get the increase in Company valuation, that we know is possible and I think it will be substantial.
Never really understood the hatred for shorters. They're trying to make money just like you.

If they're parasites, then we are too lol.

Reactions: 2 users

schuey

Regular
I think of Brainchip like I think of "The little Engine That Could"
I think I can
I think I can
I think I can
But dont tell anyone that I think I can
And they can get in that strong engine that tells all its passengers that IT WILL.
But when i make do make it....oh wait...I wont have anyone to tell and share the accomplishment.......

Reactions: 1 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Never really understood the hatred for shorters. They're trying to make money just like you.

If they're parasites, then we are too lol.
Hate is such a strong word, I don't "hate" them, I despise them (and I'm aware that hate is a word, used to explain "despise" but to me at least, the meaning is distinct from that).

Biologically speaking, I'd say we are in a "beneficial" symbiotic relationship with the Company (symbionts can also be parasitic).

Shorters, on the other hand are purely parasitic, offering no benefit whatsoever, to the Company that they parasitise.

There are many ways to make money, drug dealers and those that push child prostitution, are just "trying to make money" too.

I think there are clear distinctions between the morality of the methods.

Hence, in my opinion they are parasites.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Baisyet

Regular
Until we sign the dotted line SP will be like a pendulum :p Many will jump off with frustration some will hang on to that thin line now one know who will be winner at the end.

My super about to clear any day now

1729069423970.gif

• Haha
Top Bottom