BRN Discussion Ongoing

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I don't have an opinion, I have hope that one or two of my spec stocks will explode. I have 6 figures of these at about 1/3 their current SP, am considering buying more but thinking am I getting carried away with my dreams.
So you don’t have any opinion, & you hold six figures .
That’s odd

Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I don't have an opinion, I have hope that one or two of my spec stocks will explode. I have 6 figures of these at about 1/3 their current SP, am considering buying more but thinking am I getting carried away with my dreams.
1) So you have invested 6 figures of these at about 1/3 the current SP
2) You're considering buying more.
3) You think you are getting carried away with your dreams.
But you do not have an opinion.

Well, sounds like you are getting carried away with your dreams.

@zeeb0t over to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20

@zeeb0t over to you.
I’m smelling what you are BL ,

Reactions: 12 users
W
So you don’t have any opinion, & you hold six figures .
That’s odd
Why odd, I bought at a lower price and had the opinion at that time they would go higher. I now don't know if they will rise more hence my hesitation in topping up. Makes sense to me:D

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
W

Why odd, I bought at a lower price and had the opinion at that time they would go higher. I now don't know if they will rise more hence my hesitation in topping up. Makes sense to me:D

What is your opinion on selling now, then?

Reactions: 2 users

Slade

Top 20
No harm in dreaming.. :)
I am reading this as you invested around $30,000 and now holding around $100,000 worth. Is that right?

Reactions: 4 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I’m smelling what you are BL ,

W

No one gives financial advice around here.. just be comfortable with your investment :)

sfsgsw666

Emerged
A word of warning to everyone here... be careful with how you answer questions like these posted here. The downrampers on HC alluded the other day to ASIC'S warning to stock pumpers on social media. HC and their cronies will be monitoring us and looking for a chance to refer us to ASIC to see us shut down and punished for ruining their site. Let's promote BRN for the awesome company it is but remember to DYOR and let other people do theirs.

@Steve10 can teach you how to write a good disclaimer if anyone needs any help 🤣

Fox151 - I completely agree. You should never up or downramp a stock overtly.

BRN - I'm encouraged by their progress, however we shall see how it turns out. Do your own research and never invest based on the opinion of others.

HC - Suck me off.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TechGirl

Founding Member

@zeeb0t over to you.

Just testing out my new Signature on me old mate Crispy, lets see how she turns out

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
I am reading this as you invested around $30,000 and now holding around $100,000 worth. Is that right?
Not me sladey boy :p Forextrader.

Reactions: 2 users

Taproot

Regular
Am i allowed to mention :
Brainchip + Theta + Sony
without getting modded

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slade

Top 20
Whoops, think I tagged the wrong post

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Fox151 - I completely agree. You should never up or downramp a stock overtly.

BRN - I'm encouraged by their progress, however we shall see how it turns out. Do your own research and never invest based on the opinion of others.

HC - Suck me off.

Haha thats funny, you should make the last line of your post your new signature here :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Townyj

Ermahgerd
Am i allowed to mention :
Brainchip + Theta + Sony
without getting modded

I just got excited thinking about that combo!

Happy meal right?

Reactions: 6 users

Slade

Top 20
I have had a lot of beers. And so under the heavy influence of alcohol I say double up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
More and more

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Anyway I was after some reasoned discussion as to possible price movement, not asking for financial advice. Seems all I got was a few put downs. Thanks guys

Slade

Top 20
Try putten the beer down when you post slade :ROFLMAO:
Promise not to laugh but I’m trying to recover fro tennis elbow. The beer and texting is not helping. Funny thing is, I don’t play tennis.

• Haha

Tothemoon24

Top 20
W

Your first post on here stated

‘ is it to late to buy in at this price ‘

Within an hour your saying you hold a six figure about of shares ,

Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom