BRN Discussion Ongoing

Moneytalks

What a great bump in the share price to wake up to while on holidays in Europe 🤩 Makes my wallet hurt not quite so much🙄
If any of you are looking for a great tv series📺 to watch see if you can find the highly acclaimed "Halt and Catch Fire". It reminded me so much about our journey with BRN over the last few years and things to come.
Here is the overview:
Three people come together to build their own computer, which can usher a revolution in the world of personal computers. In the course of doing so, they have to battle various other corporates.
I've mentioned it to a few in Perth already. Hopefully they got around to it🔥😎
Onward and upward tomorrow let's hope👍

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

manny100

Regular
IMO this rise has at least a little more to go IMO. There has been a bollinger band squeeze breakout with a MACD cross.

• Fire

7für7

Top 20
IMO this rise has at least a little more to go IMO. There has been a bollinger band squeeze breakout with a MACD cross.
1727691501842.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Interesting booth number the stand 1947 haaa??... What was invented in 1947?

The invention of the transistor in 1947 was a technological breakthrough. Computers became significantly smaller, more energy-efficient, less error-prone, and faster.

Is that a coincidence? Technological leaps in the same field associated with the same numbers?
Might be a show of support for something else..

20240930_194350.jpg

If this man doesn't become the 47th President of the United States of America, we, collectively, as in the World, are marching into deeper doodoo, in my humble opinion..

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users

Shadow59

Regular
If this carries on all week I could be squeezing the top off my own bottle of bollinger

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

4jct

If this carries on all week I could be squeezing the top off my own bottle of bollinger
As a foundation investor, I sincerely hope it’s our time but I have seen the same pattern each quarter. A massive pump at the pre 4C followed by a speeding ticket (probably organised) where management then has to respond with “there is nothing to report” and a subsequent dump. What we SHOULD say is that “the blatant manipulation of our stock should be countered with investigation by the ASX into these illegal practices and followed with prosecution”. Not going to happen but the dream is there IS something to report. Go BRN and my average price is 14 c for the benefit of the bloke who thinks everyone is underwater.

• Love
  • Fire

4jct

As a foundation investor, I sincerely hope it’s our time but I have seen the same pattern each quarter. A massive pump at the pre 4C followed by a speeding ticket (probably organised) where management then has to respond with “there is nothing to report” and a subsequent dump. What we SHOULD say is that “the blatant manipulation of our stock should be countered with investigation by the ASX into these illegal practices and followed with prosecution”. Not going to happen but the dream is there IS something to report. Go BRN and my average price is 14 c for the benefit of the bloke who thinks everyone is underwater.
And apologises to all, have paid over $1 for many of them so are no cleverer than the next person just lucky to have found this amazing opportunity earlier. Good luck, our time is coming.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

JoMo68

Regular
What a great bump in the share price to wake up to while on holidays in Europe 🤩 Makes my wallet hurt not quite so much🙄
If any of you are looking for a great tv series📺 to watch see if you can find the highly acclaimed "Halt and Catch Fire". It reminded me so much about our journey with BRN over the last few years and things to come.
Here is the overview:
Three people come together to build their own computer, which can usher a revolution in the world of personal computers. In the course of doing so, they have to battle various other corporates.
I've mentioned it to a few in Perth already. Hopefully they got around to it🔥😎
Onward and upward tomorrow let's hope👍
I loved that series.

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom