BRN Discussion Ongoing

manny100

Regular
Well, well.......does some(body) (thing) (it) know somethings about to go down or has some(one) been talking
at Nintendo... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My guess is the institutions have a time frame and the shorts are about to feel what real pressure feels like, come on
Sean, you are now in my sights to deliver, January 2025 is rapidly approaching...:ROFLMAO:

And, yes Dingo...I sold 4,500 on the opening at 0.195 to pay a bill...sure enough she "spikes" 23% plus % :mad:

Tech.
Can you please sell another 4500 every trading day for say the next year or 2.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users
No one, absolutely no one is still in the green.
A lot of people top up their positions on the way up from 75c-$1, then more on the way down from $1-50c
Stop pretending and face the real world.
Yes I am hurt by the way this has failed, but so do you and many many more.
After today

1727677994685.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
Well, well.......does some(body) (thing) (it) know somethings about to go down or has some(one) been talking

My guess is the institutions have a time frame and the shorts are about to feel what real pressure feels like, come on
Sean, you are now in my sights to deliver, January 2025 is rapidly approaching...:ROFLMAO:

And, yes Dingo...I sold 4,500 on the opening at 0.195 to pay a bill...sure enough she "spikes" 23% plus % :mad:

Tech.
Your 4500 shares sale, didn't cause a 20% jump Tech..

Much bigger "trades" would have transpired.

I routinely kick myself, when there's a bit of a spike, that could have been very beneficial, but the Future, just seems too damn bright here, to risk "any"..

Which is stupid really, because this is a highly speculative stock and the best way to "make money" on a highly speculative stock, is to trade it.

Technology companies like this, that are basically still pre-revenue, are valued on their "perceived" Future.

If BrainChip, were to announce tomorrow, a partnership, with a Company like NVIDIA..
What would that perceived Future look like??..

That is entirely within the realms, of a very real possibility and is what keeps my finger "off" the trigger, in spite of what I know about speculative stocks.

Those trading this, with large holdings and I suspect there are a few, will do very well, up until a point..

And then, just holding and accumulating may have proven to been, the better strategy..

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

manny100

Regular
Few weeks ago from our mates **cough cough** I know...wash my mouth out.

View attachment 70102

Suggestion for tomorrows article though :LOL:

View attachment 70104

To be fair though, if no f/up news tomoz then I'd expect the traders etc to flip for a quick 10-15% into maybe some early fomo on open (BRN will probs flag on some screeners this eve) and then the shorters to maybe have a little dig off the back of that given some of them may have had stops triggered today.
I suspect this run may continue for a little while at least. We might see some profit taking tomorrow. FOMO. Buying in anticipation of wins from engagement closures???? - re AGM statements - Sean and Tony (chairman)

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

CHIPS

Regular
pants GIF

Bit of movement this morning.

Some? In Germany +24%. :oops: at 8:00 in the morning. What happened at the weekend?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Xray1

Regular
Some? In Germany +26%. :oops: at 8:00 in the morning. What happened at the weekend?
The US market closed on a HIGH on friday. ,,,,,, So Aust" market was set for a run up today.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Newk R

Regular

Tech.
My wife asked me to buy a package at $0.17 to trade on days like today. She demanded I sell today, but I couldn't bare to part with them. The fallout from that was as you would expect so I reluctantly traded half of them.:cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
My wife asked me to buy a package at $0.17 to trade on days like today. She demanded I sell today, but I couldn't bare to part with them. The fallout from that was as you would expect so I reluctantly traded half of them.:cry:
At least you compromised...what do they say....happy wife happy life.

Better that than the alternative :LOL:

• Haha
  • Love
The US market closed on a HIGH on friday. ,,,,,, So Aust" market was set for a run up today.
US markets were mixed on Friday, Dow up a little, Nasdaq down a little, so what happened today, has nothing to do with "the market" in my opinion..

Besides, lately BRN only reacts "market wise" to big drops in the US markets.
If they go up a lot, BRN doesn't go down "as much"..
So this isn't general "market related" type stuff, again just in my opinion.

Could be a "market mover" type thing, with a heap of shorts taken out today, a bit more of a push tomorrow and then scoop off all the cream..

Or something big, may be about to drop (no ship with as much as we have going on, is leak proof).

Ahh the joy of owning shares in something, that may or may not be, the next Really Big Thing..

• Fire
Remember what FactFinder often said..

"Have a plan"

Don't cry for sticking to it.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
At least you compromised...what do they say....happy wife happy life.

Better that than the alternative :LOL:
For a good life
If it goes to $1.50
Trade her in and get one 1/2 her age

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love

CHIPS

Regular
:oops::oops::oops: Such high volume

10:25 and the SP is still going up.

1727684642767.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

CHIPS

Regular
1727685709997.png

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
US markets were mixed on Friday, Dow up a little, Nasdaq down a little, so what happened today, has nothing to do with "the market" in my opinion..

Besides, lately BRN only reacts "market wise" to big drops in the US markets.
If they go up a lot, BRN doesn't go down "as much"..
So this isn't general "market related" type stuff, again just in my opinion.

Could be a "market mover" type thing, with a heap of shorts taken out today, a bit more of a push tomorrow and then scoop off all the cream..

Or something big, may be about to drop (no ship with as much as we have going on, is leak proof).

Ahh the joy of owning shares in something, that may or may not be, the next Really Big Thing..
Although BRN management appear to have everything locked down tighter than a drum there could be some loose lips at a business that we may soon make an announcement about?.🤷🤷
Over my lifetime I have encountered plenty of tips from people who know people and have forwarded info from close friends in management positions at registered companies.
But none of the are as good as Nancy Pelosi😁

• Haha
  • Fire

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Perhaps there’s a Ann coming that rolls into the Inaugural Embedded world 🌎 Exhibition Conference

Boom 💥 Bang ❗️ Brainchip 🔥

IMG_9662.jpeg

• Fire

Tothemoon24

Top 20

The Edge Is the New Core: Global Spending To Hit USD228 Billion in 2024​

• By CDOTrends editors
  • September 30, 2024
iStock-1483662056.jpg

Global spending on edge computing is estimated to reach USD228 billion in 2024, marking a 14% increase from 2023, according to an International Data Corporation (IDC) analysis.
IDC’s Edge Spending Guide estimates include combined enterprise and service provider spending on hardware, software, professional services, and provisioned services for edge solutions. The forecast anticipates sustained strong growth through 2028, with spending expected to be near USD378 billion, growing at a double-digit CAGR.
IDC defines the edge as encompassing the technology-related actions outside of centralized data centers, serving as an intermediary between connected endpoints and the core IT environment.

"As the focus of AI shifts from training to inference, edge computing will be required to address the need for reduced latency and enhanced privacy," said Dave McCarthy, research vice president of cloud and edge services at IDC.
"This trend not only optimizes operation efficiencies but also fosters new business models that were previously not possible with centralized infrastructure. Distributing applications and data to edge locations enables faster decision-making with reduced network congestion."
The edge ecosystem comprises various technologies and services, including computing infrastructure (such as servers, storage, and networking equipment), diverse software (such as system infrastructure, security, and application development and deployment), as well as professional implementation and management services and provisioned services delivering cloud-based technologies.
The IDC Edge Spending Guide segments edge spending for more than 500 named enterprise use cases related to six domains – Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Drones, and Robotics – unlocking significant opportunities across various industries.
In manufacturing, which accounts for the largest portion of spending, edge enables real-time monitoring of equipment and processes, reducing downtime and improving operational efficiency. Predictive maintenance use cases powered by AI at the edge help companies avoid costly breakdowns by identifying issues before they escalate.
In utilities, the edge continues to enable smarter, more efficient, and more efficient real-time management of critical infrastructure such as electricity, water, and gas. With the increasing deployment of renewable energy sources, smart grids, and IoT-enabled devices, the edge is a critical solution for utility companies to help process vast amounts of data quickly and securely.
Banking is the fastest-growing industry in terms of spending. Driven by the rise of AI-powered services, edge transforms how banks handle data processing, fraud detection, and customer interactions. Examples of use cases include AI-optimized operations, augmented fraud analysis and investigation, and others.
IDC expects all 19 enterprise industries profiled in the spending guide to see five-year double-digit compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) over the forecast period.
However, the service provider segment will see the largest CAGR over the forecast period.
In this domain, investments in edge service delivery are built on infrastructure spending for multi-access edge computing (MEC), content delivery networks, and virtual network functions.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom