BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Top 20
I bet cockroaches are waiting until shortly before closing. I know they are waiting those little dirty insects 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I reckon you could give Donald Trump a run for his money Hoppy! Yesterday he was trying to convince everyone how hot his beach body is. 🧯🚿

View attachment 70170

View attachment 70172
What an incredibly dangerous blithering buffoon he is. Eaten a few too many cats and dogs I'd wager and a second term, with what he now knows about the system, and without appropriate checks and balances is shockingly too likely now, and terrifying to boot.
A brilliant media manipulator, granted, and great fodder for late night comedians, but just too dangerous a loose cannon to have in that position of power, in my opinion.

Unknown-4.jpeg

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

CHIPS

Regular
Speaking of Mauro Diamant - I just revisited his company website for the first time in months, mostly to check whether it still had that eclectic mix of nature photos (it does!) that one wouldn’t exactly expect on a website describing itself as the “virtual Stop-for-Top shop for best-in-class digital IP in Israel”.

According to his LinkedIn profile, Mauro Diamant remains the sales representative of BrainChip in Israel - strangely, though, the IPro Silicon IP website no longer mentions our company at all… 🤔

Instead, the logos of two other companies are now prominently displayed next to that of SiFive: Baya Systems (the company that came out of stealth in June and where Nandan Nayampally is now CCO) and Xiphera. This trio is referred to as being IPro’s “leading vendors” - which suggests IPro actually represents more than three IP vendors - but weirdly the reference to “groundbreaking neuromorphic intelligence” seems to point in the direction of Baya Systems, not in ours? 🤔

“IPro provides a comprehensive suite of IP solutions, including cutting-edge IP technologies from SiFive, Xiphera and Baya.” This statement also suggests there are more than those three vendors to choose from.

Scrolling further down, however, it sounds as if those three companies are the only vendors that IPro currently represents in Israel?

In Mauro Diamant’s LinkedIn profile, which suggests he still represents BrainChip, Baya Systems is not (yet) listed - as for Xiphera, his profile states he became their sales representative a few weeks ago… Another update incoming?

View attachment 70136

View attachment 70137
View attachment 70138
View attachment 70139

View attachment 70141

View attachment 70140

He needs to make a living and he is living by selling IP as far as I understand. Therefore he is also representing those other companies. As long as this is agreed with BrainChip who is probably happy to have him, I do not find this unusual.

What I do not like is that BrainChip is not mentioned anymore. This is very strange and should be followed up by BrainChip.

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
🙏 🧠 🍟

IMG_9664.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users
What an incredibly dangerous blithering buffoon he is. Eaten a few too many cats and dogs I'd wager and a second term, with what he now knows about the system, and without appropriate checks and balances is shockingly too likely now, and terrifying to boot.
A brilliant media manipulator, granted, and great fodder for late night comedians, but just too dangerous a loose cannon to have in that position of power, in my opinion.

View attachment 70173
"just too dangerous a loose cannon to have in that position of power, in my opinion"

Really? So how many wars started when he was last in such a "dangerous" position of power?

Better to have an empty suit, puppet, like Kamala in power huh?..

You call him a blithering baboon..
What does that make Kamala then? 🤣...

"She" is the one that has the media, Hollywood stars and gifted musical artists like Taylor Swift on her side though, so I guess she "must" be the wholesome choice.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

TECH

Regular
Adam Osseiran has liked a bunch of hydrogen related project posts over the past couple of years on LinkedIn and is president of the Hydrogen Society of Australia

View attachment 70161 View attachment 70160

Adam is a top class individual, highly intelligent, friendly, always approachable for a chat and I was personally sorry to see
him leave the SAB earlier this year...still in the Top 20 (from memory)...just like the great man himself, Peter...love u guys.

Tech (Perth)

Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
"just too dangerous a loose cannon to have in that position of power, in my opinion"

Really? So how many wars started when he was last in such a "dangerous" position of power?

Better to have an empty suit, puppet, like Kamala in power huh?..

You call him a blithering baboon..
What does that make Kamala then? 🤣...

"She" is the one that has the media, Hollywood stars and gifted musical artists like Taylor swift on her side though, so I guess she "must" be the wholesome choice.
Hey Dingo.
I respect your opinion, your right to it and your expression of it, but in this case it obviously differs radically from mine.
Happy to live, and let live.
I think it unfortunate that US politics has become so polarised and fear the same is happening gradually here.
I tend to lean a bit to the left and freely admit that is my bias, but also acknowledge that power can corrupt and plays no favourite.
In my view there are good and bad people on all sides and we all carry a touch of both the negative and positive.
I think we perhaps are having the freedoms inherent in our systems weaponised against us, driving and promoting wedges and extremism in the hope of weakening us from within. So whilst I do not retract my stated viewpoint, I somewhat regret the colourful way I expressed it, apologise if you have taken offence and hope we can coexist here without enmity.

• Love

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Pretty good result today to hang onto those big gains. The test will be over the coming days and weeks with no announcements.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Love

Diogenese

Top 20
Adam Osseiran has liked a bunch of hydrogen related project posts over the past couple of years on LinkedIn and is president of the Hydrogen Society of Australia

View attachment 70161 View attachment 70160
There is a Western Autralian company which has developed a low cost system for converting natural gas to hydrogen using iron ore as a catalyst while capturing the cabon as graphite which can be used, for example in the manufacture of steel.

They are currently testing a pilot plant in WA.

With all the zero carbon objectives, I think that gas producers would embrace this tech.

Top Bottom