BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
Gidday Believers..well, the next 90 days are going to be telling..quoting Sean, " this year, 2024 is going to be a critical year for our company."
" I know the dates that the company/ies are making their decision/s as to whom they will sign with."
" I hope to get a couple over the line later this year."
Antonio " Quite frankly, we've (the board) being giving Sean shit, that comment will probably end up in the papers."
AND FINALLY....
A big congratulations to my AFL team...what a year, well played guys, the entire playing group contributed yesterday, Chris Fagan what a humble, genuine human who can show real emotion towards his players..Brisbane Lions 🦁🦁🦁
❤️❤️❤️ Akida Tech

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Gidday Believers..well, the next 90 days are going to be telling..quoting Sean, " this year, 2024 is going to be a critical year for our company."
" I know the dates that the company/ies are making their decision/s as to whom they will sign with."
" I hope to get a couple over the line later this year."
Antonio " Quite frankly, we've (the board) being giving Sean shit, that comment will probably end up in the papers."
AND FINALLY....
A big congratulations to my AFL team...what a year, well played guys, the entire playing group contributed yesterday, Chris Fagan what a humble, genuine human who can show real emotion towards his players..Brisbane Lions 🦁🦁🦁
❤️❤️❤️ Akida Tech
Go the Lions

SC

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom