BRN Discussion Ongoing

manny100

Regular
Further to my previous post check out the Prophesse website for event based products. They deal with Sony.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Very interesting, the EV - Event Based Camera is powered in part by Prophesee Metavision. " The Triton2 EVS event-based 2.5GigE camera, powered by Sony’s IMX636 or IMX637 vision sensor and our Arena® SDK as well as PROPHESEE’s Metavision® SDK, is designed to deliver enhanced performance, lower power consumption, and greater flexibility for machine vision applications. It is ideal for motion analysis, vibration monitoring, object tracking, optical flow, autonomous driving, and high-speed detection."
See US media release dated 19/6/22. We integrated with Prophesee Metasvision.
The 2 year timeline is just about there. Either AKIDA 1000 or 1500.
Now Sean at the AGM made it quite clear that deals were closing in on decision time.
Very interesting.
What I'd like to know is how they compensate for camera movement in autonomous driving.

The point of a DVS is that it detects changes in pixel illumination above a threshold level of change. With a static DVS, it will thus detect any movement, but when the camera is moving, all the pixels experience changing illumination (light exposure).

So do they take local averages of change in different regions (a bit like CNN), and use that as the threshold, or do they have some more sophistocted akgorithm?

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Our share price....

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

manny100

Regular
What I'd like to know is how they compensate for camera movement in autonomous driving.

The point of a DVS is that it detects changes in pixel illumination above a threshold level of change. With a static DVS, it will thus detect any movement, but when the camera is moving, all the pixels experience changing illumination (light exposure).

So do they take local averages of change in different regions (a bit like CNN), and use that as the threshold, or do they have some more sophistocted akgorithm?
So its not AKIDA??

Todd likes it

Attachments

• 271002E5-9AF6-4C5F-8BF6-21026B846890.jpeg
    271002E5-9AF6-4C5F-8BF6-21026B846890.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: 3 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom