DK6161

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
You are a complete fuck wit.
Very condescending tone.
Sounding like we are still at the very early stage of research project.
"Keep it up Brainchip, well done here is a thumbs up from Rob

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 30 users

TECH

Regular
Solid comments posted by Rob Telson our former executive staff member, for the ones whom may have thought
that Rob left under a cloud, are wrong, his comments clearly indicate support and encouragement for his former
team mates and all along acknowledging the "great progress" that the team has/have achieved.

Yes, the journey feels "painfully slow" but no one can deny that we aren't moving forward, our day to shine will come,

Tech. :cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Solid comments posted by Rob Telson our former executive staff member, for the ones whom may have thought
that Rob left under a cloud, are wrong, his comments clearly indicate support and encouragement for his former
team mates and all along acknowledging the "great progress" that the team has/have achieved.

Yes, the journey feels "painfully slow" but no one can deny that we aren't moving forward, our day to shine will come,

Tech. :cool:
Wouldn’t it be great to hear from Sean via video giving his beloved shareholders a reassurance that all our partners are still on board and progressing as plan. A little pat on the back for the community of shareholders whom back him that it is just around the corner he believes we will hear good news.
Sticking to the NDAs rules of course

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Rskiff

Regular
Wouldn’t it be great to hear from Sean via video giving his beloved shareholders a reassurance that all our partners are still on board and progressing as plan. A little pat on the back for the community of shareholders whom back him that it is just around the corner he believes we will hear good news.
Sticking to the NDAs rules of course
yeah, seems like ages since even a podcast!!. Remember when keeping shareholders more informed through better communication!!

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

manny100

Regular
Any chance that the AKIDA integration into SFives's intelligence series processors will lead to a deal?? See US Ann dated 5th April 2022.
Its been over 2 years which is around the lead time for deals and would be suitable for a broad range of applications such as smart homes, industrial and health. SiFive is a mid sized go getter business.
No license to date but SiFive would likely wait until a deal was on the table before committing to one.
Sean says engagements getting close to decision time.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

manny100

Regular
At the AGM (circa 40/41 min) Sean said 'if you listen to my words and listen carefully you should share the same confidence of wins coming here in the foreseeable future'.
IMO that is about as strong a hint of what is to come from any CEO.
I am surprised more have not picked up on that.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users
I heard the speech however what is he referring to in this particular sentence any idea’s of say the top three it could be ?.

toasty

Regular
I heard the speech however what is he referring to in this particular sentence any idea’s of say the top three it could be ?.
Watch the financials..............:D

• Haha
  • Fire

7für7

Top 20
At the AGM (circa 40/41 min) Sean said 'if you listen to my words and listen carefully you should share the same confidence of wins coming here in the foreseeable future'.
Yes…. But…. LOOK AT THE TABLE CLOTHES DUUUUUDE!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

DK6161

Regular
Sadly, all CEOs are tasked to spruce up their companies.
We need revenues Sean, can't pay bills in the near future with just "confidence"

• Haha
Haha....was doing the usual google surf and saw this blog / news linking site by this person.

They do pretty good with procured info / news links with the usual suspects like Google, NVIDIA, Amazon, OpenAi etc.

But was the start up idea bit under a news article on NVIDIA that I didn't know whether to smile, laugh, cry or just be annoyed they don't know we're already around when I read it thinking....ummmm....sounds soooo familiar :LOL:

Category Archives: HOT News​

Hottest news from Silicon Valley on all things AI, robotics, telecoms, quantum and blockchains. Opinions are my own.

Discover Nvidia’s New AI Chip Revolution

September 5, 2024HOT News

Start-up Idea: Machine Learning Chip for On-Device AI​

Imagine a startup creating a breakthrough product that leverages the latest advancements in machine learning chips. This startup could design and produce compact, energy-efficient AI processors specifically optimized for edge devices like smartphones, smartwatches, and IoT gadgets.

The core product would be a versatile neuromorphic chip enabling real-time AI processing directly on these devices, eliminating the need for continuous cloud communication. This not only enhances data privacy but also reduces latency and bandwidth costs. By focusing on affordability and easy integration, the product would target manufacturers seeking to upgrade their devices with advanced AI capabilities without incurring prohibitive costs.

Revenue generation would come from a combination of direct chip sales, licensing technology patents, and offering premium machine learning solutions and support. By forming strategic partnerships with tech giants and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), the startup would amplify its market penetration.

In the burgeoning AI chip market, where the demand for distributed AI architectures is rising, this innovative approach positions the startup to capitalize on the shift toward more democratized and efficient AI.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 23 users

7für7

Top 20
Haha....was doing the usual google surf and saw this blog / news linking site by this person.

They do pretty good with procured info / news links with the usual suspects like Google, NVIDIA, Amazon, OpenAi etc.

But was the start up idea bit under a news article on NVIDIA that I didn't know whether to smile, laugh, cry or just be annoyed they don't know we're already around when I read it thinking....ummmm....sounds soooo familiar :LOL:

Hottest news from Silicon Valley on all things AI, robotics, telecoms, quantum and blockchains. Opinions are my own.

Imagine a startup creating a breakthrough product that leverages the latest advancements in machine learning chips. This startup could design and produce compact, energy-efficient AI processors specifically optimized for edge devices like smartphones, smartwatches, and IoT gadgets.

The core product would be a versatile neuromorphic chip enabling real-time AI processing directly on these devices, eliminating the need for continuous cloud communication. This not only enhances data privacy but also reduces latency and bandwidth costs. By focusing on affordability and easy integration, the product would target manufacturers seeking to upgrade their devices with advanced AI capabilities without incurring prohibitive costs.

Revenue generation would come from a combination of direct chip sales, licensing technology patents, and offering premium machine learning solutions and support. By forming strategic partnerships with tech giants and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), the startup would amplify its market penetration.

In the burgeoning AI chip market, where the demand for distributed AI architectures is rising, this innovative approach positions the startup to capitalize on the shift toward more democratized and efficient AI.
It's just like in real life... a hardworking employee has a great idea, tells his boss, and in the end, the boss gets the bonus. If the idea is poorly executed in the end, they'll look for who is responsible... the employee.

• Haha

manny100

Regular
Sadly, all CEOs are tasked to spruce up their companies.
We need revenues Sean, can't pay bills in the near future with just "confidence"
True, the uncertainty perception in the market is reflected in the current SP.
Sean is backed up by Chairman Tony. I doubt they are conspiring. Sean said there were currently a number of engagements involving AIKDA 1000, 1500 and Gen2./TENNs.
Sean did say we will not win them all but was very confident.
Wait and see.
IMO our safety net is the value of the patent portfolio providing AI at the Edge grows exponentially as expected.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

I believe this is the writers profile working at Ericsson 🤔

Attachments

• F5B8FB60-3BFC-471E-8DB4-E7EBF7B6BE17.jpeg
    F5B8FB60-3BFC-471E-8DB4-E7EBF7B6BE17.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 55
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Top 20
Just a thought….

If you type ‘#brainchip’ on X, it becomes clear that we might be portrayed in a bad light, as some conspiracy theorists are using the hashtag for Musk’s company and are against his chip.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I believe this is the writers profile working at Ericsson 🤔

Biography

mischadohler_srs_feb2024_v2-208x300.jpg.webp
Mischa Dohler is now VP Emerging Technologies at Ericsson Inc. in Silicon Valley, working on cutting-edge topics of 5G/6G, AR and Generative AI. He serves on the Spectrum Advisory Board of Ofcom, and served on the Technical Advisory Committee of the FCC.

He is a Fellow of the IEEE, the Royal Academy of Engineering, the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET); the AP Artificial Intelligence Association (AAIA); and a Distinguished Member of Harvard Square Leaders Excellence. He is a serial entrepreneur with 5 companies; composer & pianist with 5 albums on Spotify/iTunes; and fluent in several languages. He has had ample coverage by national and international press and media, and is featured on Amazon Prime.

He is a frequent keynote, panel and tutorial speaker, and has received numerous awards. He has pioneered several research fields, contributed to numerous wireless broadband, IoT/M2M and cyber security standards, holds a dozen patents, organized and chaired numerous conferences, was the Editor-in-Chief of two journals, has more than 300 highly-cited publications, and authored several books. He is a Top-1% Cited Innovator across all science fields globally.

He was Professor in Wireless Communications at King’s College London and Director of the Centre for Telecommunications Research from 2013-2021, driving cross-disciplinary research and innovation in technology, sciences and arts. He is the Cofounder and former CTO of the IoT-pioneering company Worldsensing; cofounder and former CTO of the AI-driven satellite company SiriusInsight.AI, and cofounder of the sustainability company Movingbeans. He also worked as a Senior Researcher at Orange/France Telecom from 2005-2008.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom