1000018587.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Biography

mischadohler_srs_feb2024_v2-208x300.jpg.webp
Mischa Dohler is now VP Emerging Technologies at Ericsson Inc. in Silicon Valley, working on cutting-edge topics of 5G/6G, AR and Generative AI. He serves on the Spectrum Advisory Board of Ofcom, and served on the Technical Advisory Committee of the FCC.

He is a Fellow of the IEEE, the Royal Academy of Engineering, the Royal Society of Arts (RSA), the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET); the AP Artificial Intelligence Association (AAIA); and a Distinguished Member of Harvard Square Leaders Excellence. He is a serial entrepreneur with 5 companies; composer & pianist with 5 albums on Spotify/iTunes; and fluent in several languages. He has had ample coverage by national and international press and media, and is featured on Amazon Prime.

He is a frequent keynote, panel and tutorial speaker, and has received numerous awards. He has pioneered several research fields, contributed to numerous wireless broadband, IoT/M2M and cyber security standards, holds a dozen patents, organized and chaired numerous conferences, was the Editor-in-Chief of two journals, has more than 300 highly-cited publications, and authored several books. He is a Top-1% Cited Innovator across all science fields globally.

He was Professor in Wireless Communications at King’s College London and Director of the Centre for Telecommunications Research from 2013-2021, driving cross-disciplinary research and innovation in technology, sciences and arts. He is the Cofounder and former CTO of the IoT-pioneering company Worldsensing; cofounder and former CTO of the AI-driven satellite company SiriusInsight.AI, and cofounder of the sustainability company Movingbeans. He also worked as a Senior Researcher at Orange/France Telecom from 2005-2008.
Afternoon Chippers ,

On the above , have definitely seen this chap on a vidio interview a little while ago .

Was shared here by a fellow Chipper.... & he knows about Brainchip...as he gave us a mention in his interview , if memory serves .

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

Not shaw what's more intriguing, share price is showing green or you have to pull something on your computer to refresh.

Modern technology, buggered if I can keep up with all the advancements.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

Not shaw what's more intriguing, share price is showing green or you have to pull something on your computer to refresh.

😃.

Regards,
Esq.
1000018589.jpg

Shorters be like

1000016044.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Look at the size and quality of those table cloths.....!!!
Never mind the quality ...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

davidfitz

Regular
Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

😃.

Regards,
Esq.
Not 'shaw' as in Shaw and Partners? ;)

• Haha

Wags

Regular
Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

😃.

Regards,
Esq.
Hey Esq.111
Are you sniffing vapour trails today?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Top 20
Nice buy … would like to see 20 today … 🤓

• Fire
  • Sad

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hey Esq.111
Feels like someone is having a bit of a sniff around our skirts atm.
Bollie's were squeezing on the chart a couple of days ago.
Slow steady growth like this, if it persists, will suit me just fine.
The orgasmic thrusting and pelvic flexing of an MB announcement is exciting, I'll grant you, but these days I'd much prefer a steady and sustained growth, like a classy multi course meal paired exquisitely with some beautiful wines and all followed by slow sensuous sex in a bath built for two.
Ahhh -hum..... I mean, well, you know what I mean. 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Fire
Why should akida be a part of this partnership? 😂
Ever heard of business ecosystems?

"A business ecosystem is a purposeful business arrangement between two or more entities (the members) to create and share in collective value for a common set of customers. Every business ecosystem has participants, and at least one member acts as the orchestrator of the participants"

In this particular example, Edge Impulse, can be considered the "orchestrator" although the Ecosystem that BrainChip has developed and is developing, is multi-directional in its operation.

So while BrainChip, may not be a "direct" part of the "partnership" being a part of the "Ecosystem" means something.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Feels like someone is having a bit of a sniff around our skirts atm.
Bollie's were squeezing on the chart a couple of days ago.
Slow steady growth like this, if it persists, will suit me just fine.
The orgasmic thrusting and pelvic flexing of an MB announcement is exciting, I'll grant you, but these days I'd much prefer a steady and sustained growth, like a classy multi course meal paired exquisitely with some beautiful wines and all followed by slow sensuous sex in a bath built for two.
Ahhh -hum..... I mean, well, you know what I mean. 🤣
All this from just one little squeeze of the bollies?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

JB49

Regular
Can someone re-share the link to the article where Mercedes say they will be announcing details of a partner at the end of this year?

Reactions: 3 users
Wouldn’t it be great to hear from Sean via video giving his beloved shareholders a reassurance that all our partners are still on board and progressing as plan. A little pat on the back for the community of shareholders whom back him that it is just around the corner he believes we will hear good news.
Sticking to the NDAs rules of course
The problem is, some shareholders need that every minute of every day..

"But what about now Sean??"

Same goes for news.

Some will continually whinge and moan, about no news (and we all want news) but then 2 days after getting some news, people are asking..

"Where's the news??"...

🙄...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey Esq.111
Afternoon Wags ,

Possibly , ..... though it's more likely a mild dose of sun stroke.

Just wiring up my new front gates .

I do not like electrics.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Afternoon Wags ,

Possibly , ..... though it's more likely a mild dose of sun stroke.

Just wiring up my new front gates .

I do not like electrics.

Regards,
Esq.
"Modern technology, buggered if I can keep up with all the advancements"

"I do not like electrics"

Hopefully BrainChip does well and you can afford to go where you'll "fit in" Esq 😉

20240926_151221.jpg

20240926_151321.jpg

"Join us Esq, we don't do this new fangled electricity contraptional things here"

• Haha
The problem is, some shareholders need that every minute of every day..

"But what about now Sean??"

Same goes for news.

Some will continually whinge and moan, about no news (and we all want news) but then 2 days after getting some news, people are asking..

"Where's the news??"...

🙄...
Yes I guess I want Sean to be more like a game show host ,If he would just jump up and down scream we’re winning really loud that’d do me for another year 😆

• Haha
  • Sad

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Encouraging :) :)

1727331490479.png

• Fire