BRN Discussion Ongoing

CHIPS

Regular
Akida 1000 was the star hardware used in their study and it passed with flying colours. They did say in the concluding statements that SNN hardware has some limitations but I imagine the current Akida hardware/software was designed to overcome those limitations. lGreat exposure for Akida. Good work Pom.

1725692874153.png

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Hey @Doz, do you have the latest holder positional data, or the last one you had?

I think it was you, who had been accessing it?

I want to run some scenarios again, just for the Fanboys and Cult members on here, like me.
I'm a FanBoy too and proud of it.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Doz

Regular
Hey @Doz, do you have the latest holder positional data, or the last one you had?

I think it was you, who had been accessing it?

I want to run some scenarios again, just for the Fanboys and Cult members on here, like me.

Hi Dingo , this was the last top 1000 breakdown from back in January .

1725707462453.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

The Pope

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

manny100

Regular
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
It's amusing how downrampers are horrified by positive facts that are posted and label it ramping.
How can a stated fact be ramping. Its amusing.
Over on the crapper anything positive is smashed usually by one or 2 people using many different 'aliases'.
Glad im banned over there tbh

• Haha
  • Fire

7für7

Top 20
Some on this forum may not like this news as it may be considered pumping.
Hope you are having a good weekend

Based on this analysis, brainchip must throw out some good news.. I mean really good news, to not fall under the 0,15 mark. If they continue to be quiet, I don’t see any rise. Just my thoughts. (To all the trolls here…No I am not afraid or something and I am not frustrated.. it’s simply a comment based on this analysis)

Reactions: 4 users

Kachoo

Regular
Based on this analysis, brainchip must throw out some good news.. I mean really good news, to not fall under the 0,15 mark. If they continue to be quiet, I don’t see any rise. Just my thoughts. (To all the trolls here…No I am not afraid or something and I am not frustrated.. it’s simply a comment based on this analysis)
I find the quite not much of an issue but good news is always welcomed.

We have had a forecast of some what may call reoccurring revenues as they never ever forcaste IP deals. Secondly This being a gist by the company must mean that things are starting to move.

We have signed a deal with Airbus small yes but it's a deal not all deals will be big.

This denoising technology with aTENNuation is pushing to be a big deal. Did you all see the endorsement from Anil and most of the BRN team on Rudy's post. It's shares and will be presented this week at a conference.

So I thinknthey are tracking along well but an IP deal is always welcomed

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Guzzi62

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I agree, that it's coming quicker than people think and have thought for a long Time, it will be the jobs, involving the mind that will go, en masse.

The human mind, is considered man's last bastion of defence, against automation.

No quantity of knowledge based education, will be enough.

Better have a plan.

rgupta

Regular
To me the biggest factor is maturation of technology, where it can work at its own, work in conjunction with existing technologies and there are enough engineers who can work on the technology. So on all these regards signs are positive.
Now the only catalyst we need is a couple of good contracts and we will be back on track.
Dyor

Guzzi62

Regular
I don't see that ARM v9 CPU having any Akida inside, sadly, but I might be wrong.

Maybe later, one of the phone companies can hopefully see any use for us and will sign an IP.

Another interesting article from 2022 about Samsung CPU and NPU explained.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
Maybe interesting to note....possibly....another Samsung connection ?? over 3 years working with us on patents among other things.
Have any doors been opened in South Korea, I wonder...parted company in July I believe.

3rd quarter coming to a close in 2 weeks, this year is like many, slipping by faster and faster it would seem.

Tech

art grow GIF

Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe interesting to note....possibly....another Samsung connection ?? over 3 years working with us on patents among other things.
Have any doors been opened in South Korea, I wonder...parted company in July I believe.

3rd quarter coming to a close in 2 weeks, this year is like many, slipping by faster and faster it would seem.

Tech

art grow GIF
Hi tech,

That little movie is reminiscent of the original concept for Sam Altman's Rain AI of how to make an analog NN, except they confused complexity and chaos.

They had a spaghetti bowl of nanowires which would randomly interconnect, guided by an invisible hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Mt09

Regular

Tech

art grow GIF
Yep, certainly nothing to write home about yet… Would love a license before Christmas.

Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi tech,

That little movie is reminiscent of the original concept for Sam Altman's Rain AI of how to make an analog NN, except they confused complexity and chaos.

They had a spaghetti bowl of nanowires which would randomly interconnect, guided by an invisible hand.
So Milind did not go to California with the Brainchip Research Centre. He is named as a co-inventor in at least one Brainchip patent, and I'm sure that, with his experience with BRN, he will be the best qualified patent attorney in Australia for AI/NN/ML inventions.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

TECH

Regular
So Milind did not go to California with the Brainchip Research Centre. He is named as a co-inventor in at least one Brainchip patent, and I'm sure that, with his experience with BRN, he will be the best qualified patent attorney in Australia for AI/NN/ML inventions.

No I was told the only staff member who moved to the US with his family was Anup, and I think someone posted that he has since
left our operations at Laguna Hills.

Milind is definitely in Perth from my understanding and has an office back in India, he has a number of patents with other inventors
and is very passionate about AI.

Lets hope the closing down of our Perth offices wasn't a mistake in the long run.

• Thinking
  • Fire

Tech

art grow GIF
This is unbelievable, what an amazing character working for BRN and Samsung
Now there’s a match made in heaven

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom