BRN Discussion Ongoing

My opinion won’t make a difference to anything
The way I see it is either you invest and enjoy the journey or you don’t.

The way I see it is it’s going to be good if they do well and I hope they do

Every body is saying it’s taking longer than they thought
It’s not just BRN
It’s industry wide

Give it another 4 years at least

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
My opinion won’t make a difference to anything
The way I see it is either you invest and enjoy the journey or you don’t.

The way I see it is it’s going to be good if they do well and I hope they do

Every body is saying it’s taking longer than they thought
It’s not just BRN
It’s industry wide

Give it another 4 years at least
Give it another 4 years !! wow that’s a stretch. I am of the belief we will see integration into at least one large group in first quarter of 2025 if not before.
The ground work / foundations Sean has put in place over the past couple of years is exactly what BRN needed to infiltrate these big companies and with Tenns now in place there isn’t any reason for further delay imo.

• Love
Reactions: 24 users

CHIPS

Regular

Mercedes-Benz plans massive investment in China​

chinadaily.com.cn | Updated: 2024-09-05 10:52
more_art.gif

66d91ce0a3108f29a8b6696b.jpeg
Visitors look at a Mercedes-Benz at the 2024 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition in April. CHINA DAILY
Mercedes-Benz Group announced a massive investment plan on Wednesday to enrich its portfolio of locally made vehicles in China, its largest market in the world.
Together with its Chinese partners, it is planning to spend over 14 billion yuan ($1.97 billion) to introduce a number of vehicles based on new architectures.

Statistics show that Mercedes-Benz and its local partners invested over 100 billion yuan in China from 2014 to 2023.
The new move comes as local Chinese NEV startups threaten to steal the limelight and allure away customers from global premium marques including Mercedes.
The German carmaker said it will start a new chapter in China from 2025, led by the local production of the all-new long-wheelbase electric CLA and an all-new long-wheelbase derivative of the GLE SUV, as well as an all-new luxury electric van model based on the VAN.EA architecture.
The long-wheelbase electric CLA, tailored for Chinese car buyers, will be built based on the Mercedes Modular Architecture, whose new technologies were teased in the Concept CLA Class last year.
The Mercedes-Benz Operating System, which is developed in-house, will debut alongside the premiere of all-new models based on the MMA platform in 2025.
Among other things, it features a new virtual assistant that uses generative AI and advanced 3D graphics, and the first HD-mapless point-to-point urban intelligent driving system among premium brands.

The new long-wheelbase GLE SUV is for the first time developed by the local R&D team, including China-exclusive rear seat comfort and leading intelligent technology, said the German carmaker.
Analysts said chances are fat for traditional premium carmakers to win customers back gradually as long as they can offer smart cutting-edge functions seen in Chinese brands, based on those global brands' reputation earned by their strict and proven standards in terms of manufacturing and quality control.

Martin Luther King Jr Emoji GIF by Animanias
pray mamma mia GIF by Hertha BSC

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
We're still in the ASX 300...
Will be interesting to see, if there's a bit of a lift next week..

Shorters, would have been licking their lips, at the prospect of us getting kicked out, you would think?..

Reactions: 5 users

CHIPS

Regular
Give it another 4 years !! wow that’s a stretch. I am of the belief we will see integration into at least one large group in first quarter of 2025 if not before.
The ground work / foundations Sean has put in place over the past couple of years is exactly what BRN needed to infiltrate these big companies and with Tenns now in place there isn’t any reason for further delay imo.

I would rather say: If we don't make it next year, we will not make at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
Reactions: 2 users

Rach2512

Regular

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240906-173945_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240906-173945_Samsung Internet.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 116
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Quiltman

Regular
This gets me excited.

68AB9B6E-77A3-4893-A868-813C338DDD0D.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 74 users

CHIPS

Regular
I love that

1725617472258.png

but I also want to hear the splash!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
So aTENNuate is a new software model, based on TENNs @Diogenese?

Basically a new product?
Yes. I'm really chuffed they have seen the light on software. As I've said before, BRN were in software years ago with Brainchip Studio. It's the fastest way to market. More maintenance, but ongoing income. There are one or two quite successful software compaies about if you look for them.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
Yes. I'm really chuffed they have seen the light on software. As I've said before, BRN were in software years ago with Brainchip Studio. It's the fastest way to market. More maintenance, but ongoing income. There are one or two quite successful software companies about if you look for them.
I don't think a name change to "BrainSoft" is at all advisable though 🤔...

• Haha
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I don't think a name change to "BrainSoft" is at all advisable though 🤔...
Quite right! I was thinking of putting it the other way round.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Quiltman

Regular
Reckon we can have a bit of creative fun with TENNs.
aTENNuate … not bad

TENNsor

- give your sensors the competitive edge

aTENNsion

- demand the best for your AI solutions

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think I can speak for us all when I say I don't understand what all the fuss is about:

Raw Speech Enhancement with Deep State Space Modeling

Yan Ru Pei, Ritik Shrivastava, FNU Sidharth

We introduced a lightweight deep state-space autoencoder, aTENNuate, that can perform raw audio denoising, superresolution, and de-quantization. Compared to previous works, the key features of this network are: 1) consisting of statespace layers that can be efficiently trained and configured for inference, 2) allowing for real-time inference with low latency, 3) architecturally simple and light in parameters and MACs, 4) capable of processing raw audio waveforms directly without requiring pre/post-processing, and 5) highly competitive with other speech enhancement solutions.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I ask myself what tension have they set on the share price release valve???

You're gonna need a bigger stock exchange!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I'm working on the script for an espionage movie starring Robert Redford called:

"Three Days of the Giant Toblerone".

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Reckon we can have a bit of creative fun with TENNs.
aTENNuate … not bad

TENNsor

- give your sensors the competitive edge

aTENNsion

- demand the best for your AI solutions
TSEX could do with a little help. There has been a bit of TENNsion here lately. 😁

SC

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom