Our partners getting an award from Qualcomm

Attachments

• FC86C37D-6EAC-49C4-BF6C-5974EE3DAA3A.jpeg
    FC86C37D-6EAC-49C4-BF6C-5974EE3DAA3A.jpeg
    240.7 KB · Views: 163
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
So Intel is under enormous pressure to get an AI accelerator.

Is Intel the mysterious Company "X" (not "the company formerly known as ...") that took over the Akida 2 tapeout after Anil announced BRN was about to commence the process?

Does anyone know what @Diogenese is talking about? where is this reference to this company taking over the tapeout?

So Intel is under enormous pressure to get an AI accelerator.

Is Intel the mysterious Company "X" (not "the company formerly known as ...") that took over the Akida 2 tapeout after Anil announced BRN was about to commence the process?
Well we can only hope so
They need it as much as we do

Reactions: 4 users

Justchilln

Regular
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
Didn’t I read somewhere that we were involved with Siemens 😁. Only guessing but interesting 🙏

Extract :-“
30 August 2024

Leveraging AI for Predictive Maintenance: The Future of Industrial Efficiency​

In today’s rapidly evolving industrial landscape, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) into maintenance operations has transformed the way we predict and prevent equipment failures.
The primary objective of AI in this context is to make the unpredictable predictable, streamlining processes that are otherwise difficult or time-consuming for humans to manage. Moreover, AI helps safeguard against the costly consequences of equipment failure, ensuring minimal disruption in operations.

The Role of Algorithms in Predictive Maintenance​

AI-driven predictive maintenance relies on sophisticated algorithms that continuously monitor, analyze, and predict the condition of machinery. These algorithms process vast amounts of data from sensors and other sources to detect patterns that might indicate an impending failure. The insights gained from this data are then turned into actionable steps that maintenance teams can take to prevent downtime and optimize performance.
These AI systems work tirelessly behind the scenes, ensuring that facilities run smoothly with minimal interruptions. Whether it’s reducing unexpected downtime or fine-tuning the performance of machinery, AI’s potential to enhance operational efficiency is immense.

The Evolution of Predictive Maintenance​

Predictive maintenance is not a new concept, but it has evolved significantly over time. Traditionally, maintenance was a reactive process, where issues were addressed only after they occurred. However, with the advent of AI, predictive maintenance has become more proactive and data-driven.
The roots of predictive maintenance can be traced back to the early days of machinery, where experienced operators would rely on their senses to detect anomalies. Today, AI enhances this process by using sensors and IoT devices to continuously monitor equipment. This data is then processed using advanced algorithms to predict potential failures long before they happen.
In industries like aerospace, predictive maintenance has been a game-changer. The ability to monitor and predict the condition of complex machines has allowed companies to offer these machines as a service, ensuring reliability and efficiency. As AI continues to evolve, other industries are beginning to adopt these practices, learning from the successes and challenges faced by early adopters.

Challenges in Implementing Predictive Maintenance​

Despite its potential, implementing AI-driven predictive maintenance comes with its own set of challenges. One of the primary hurdles is the scalability of these solutions. While many companies can implement predictive maintenance on a small scale, extending it to an entire enterprise with thousands of machines is a different story. This requires systems that are not only scalable but also vendor-agnostic and automated.
Another significant challenge is data management. Predictive maintenance relies on vast amounts of data, which must be collected, analyzed, and interpreted accurately. Many companies already have valuable data from their existing industrial control systems, but integrating this with new AI tools can be complex. Moreover, it’s crucial to combine machine data with human insights—information from maintenance staff on past repairs and interventions—to create a complete picture of machine health.

The Value of AI in Predictive Maintenance​

The value of AI in predictive maintenance is immense, offering both cost avoidance and cost savings. For example, in high-stakes industries like automotive manufacturing, where downtime can cost millions of dollars per hour, the ability to prevent unexpected failures is invaluable.
Moreover, AI can help companies optimize their maintenance schedules, reducing the need for routine inspections and repairs. By focusing on predictive maintenance, organizations can achieve a full return on investment in as little as six months. This rapid ROI is a testament to the effectiveness of AI in reducing costs and improving operational efficiency.

Getting Started with AI-Driven Predictive Maintenance​

For companies looking to embark on the journey of AI-driven predictive maintenance, the first steps involve understanding the specific needs of their operations and gathering relevant data. Engaging with experts in the field and learning from existing case studies can provide valuable insights into the potential benefits and challenges.
It’s also essential to think big—start with a small-scale implementation but have a plan for scaling up across the entire enterprise. Success in predictive maintenance requires not just the right technology but also a cultural shift within the organization. Maintenance teams must be trained and supported as they adapt to new tools and processes.
AI-driven predictive maintenance represents a significant leap forward in industrial efficiency. By harnessing the power of AI, companies can not only prevent costly equipment failures but also optimize their entire maintenance strategy. While challenges exist, the potential benefits make it a worthwhile investment for any organization looking to improve its operations and reduce costs.
As AI continues to advance, its role in predictive maintenance will only grow, helping industries of all kinds to achieve new levels of reliability, efficiency, and profitability.”
"Didn’t I read somewhere that we were involved with Siemens"

It's a really "loose" link and heresay to boot, but I believe it was @Realinfo, who was at some posh arse restaurant and overheard some Siemens guys talking about BrainChip.

At least he heard them talking about it and later asked the waiter, who they were.

That's a pretty loose dot, but the only one I'm aware of..

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Xray1

Regular

It's a really "loose" link and heresay to boot, but I believe it was @Realinfo, who was at some posh arse restaurant and overheard some Siemens guys talking about BrainChip.

At least he heard them talking about it and later asked the waiter, who they were.

You obviously have good recall from way back

Found a more solid link, with a simple Google search "Siemens BrainChip" from 2022, courtesy of TasTroy, from the "other place"..

20240905_184320.jpg

Hyderabad, is basically our "software hub" and ties in with the Siemens article about algorithms for predictive maintenance.

Add a bit of TENNs sauce and you have a delicious dish, to be savored.

That "was" 2 years ago though..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

genyl

Emerged
Solid DD in here. But most of it is pure speculation. "Neuromophic AI" is such a large area of different companies. Most likely little to none of it is related to brainchip. I still got hope but most of you cult fanboys who seem to be in love with this stock, gotta wake up to the fact that stock has been declined for got damn minute.. And no, it is not shorters fault. It is based on the company performance, which stinks..
Still holding tho. More than half of my investment is gone atm.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Solid DD in here. But most of it is pure speculation. "Neuromophic AI" is such a large area of different companies. Most likely little to none of it is related to brainchip. I still got hope but most of you cult fanboys who seem to be in love with this stock, gotta wake up to the fact that stock has been declined for got damn minute.. And no, it is not shorters fault. It is based on the company performance, which stinks..
Still holding tho. More than half of my investment is gone atm.
Share forums are for speculation.

So what exactly is your problem?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

genyl

Emerged
Share forums are for speculation.

So what exactly is your problem?
My problem is fanboys like you who can't take/handle reasonable critic about a company you seem to be in love with.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
So they said they can do transformers as well on their SNN.
As per brainchip we can also take transformer load with akida 2000 but the same is do able because of TENNs.
On top brainchip also said earlier the results are very encouraging when comparing akida with gpt 2.
Is there a co incidence??
On top the processor used is samsung on 28 nm.
There is no doubt SNN is a very new technology and TENNs is altogether new for the whole world. But to beat us, do we think that our patents and company is big enough to protect our business?

My problem is fanboys like you who can't take/handle reasonable critic about a company you seem to be in love with.
Would you prefer if I was a sad censored like you?

I'm pretty damn sure my "investment" (not sure you can call it that, for a Company with close to zero revenue) dwarfs yours.

I am far more underwater than 50% and yet I still try to keep my posts balanced.

What exactly are you worried that the "fanboys" might do?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Found a more solid link, with a simple Google search "Siemens BrainChip" from 2022, courtesy of TasTroy, from the "other place"..

View attachment 68961

Hyderabad, is basically our "software hub" and ties in with the Siemens article about algorithms for predictive maintenance.

Add a bit of TENNs sauce and you have a delicious dish, to be savored.

That "was" 2 years ago though..
God I had forgotten about that
The only Siemens I can remember is that pirate seaman stains from captain pugwash in my childhood 🤣
Screenshot_20240905_211557_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
God I had forgotten about that
The only Siemens I can remember is that pirate seaman stains from captain pugwash in my childhood 🤣 View attachment 68962
This conversation, only goes downhill from here...

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

manny100

Regular
When you use personally insulting words like fanboy and cult you should expect a bit of flack from posters.
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion critical or not but it would have been far better received without the derogatory remark.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

genyl

Emerged
Wv
Would you prefer if I was a sad censored like you?

I'm pretty damn sure my "investment" (not sure you can call it that, for a Company with close to zero revenue) dwarfs yours.

I am far more underwater than 50% and yet I still try to keep my posts balanced.

What exactly are you worried that the "fanboys" might do?
Who the hell cares about your investment dwarfs whos investment lol. Tells a lot about you that you have the need to point that out.

And im not worried about anything. If you actually can read and understand my post you would know. Now try one more time buddy

• Haha
  • Fire

genyl

Emerged
When you use personally insulting words like fanboy and cult you should expect a bit of flack from posters.
You are perfectly entitled to your opinion critical or not but it would have been far better received without the derogatory remark.
There is nothing personal about writing fanboys. Sensitive much huh? Fanboys is exactly what a lot in here are. So truth be told. Like it or not. Don't care

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Wv

Who the hell cares about your investment dwarfs whos investment lol. Tells a lot about you that you have the need to point that out.

And im not worried about anything. If you actually can read and understand my post you would know. Now try one more time buddy
Hey, don't I know you from somewhere buddy? 🤔..

Reactions: 1 users
And here we go again
Nothing to talk about but call each other names and talk down to one another.

Please BRAINCHIP do an announcement
Just to settle the situation

No wonder people don’t get to involved on here it’s just as bad as hot crappies

It’s time I moved forward
Better just do my own thing than listen to this bickering

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom