BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
"It seems someone at Klepsydra is interesting in neuromorphic chips"

How many schools did "you" go to Bravo? 🤔..😛

Just the one.

6d1ff232-2919-491c-9254-996dc3889764_text.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Why would anyone buy brn shares? It is a falling knife atm 🤢

Don't forget to keep the windows clean

1000026538.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I didn't go to that one 😔...

Can you teach me? 😃

Sure! First lesson is learning how to do this cool move.

Best not to attempt this if you have dodgy hips or Dodgy-knees. 😝

200w (1).gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
  • Haha

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

rgupta

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

JB49

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

goodvibes

Regular
Looks promising to me…MYWAI ’s AIoT Management System has been selected for the #9 edition of Bosch Startup Harbour acceleration program

Excited to share that MYWAI ’s AIoT Management System has been selected for the #9 edition of Bosch Startup Harbour acceleration program! Our unique ability to bring Edge, Generative, Multimodal, and Agentic AI to existing equipment, appliances, and machinery within Smart Factories, Energy, Harbours, and Hospitals setups made this possible. Grateful for the opportunity and eager to collaborate with Bosch and the talented cohort. A big thank you to the selection committee, and congratulations to all the startups in this edition! Let’s innovate together!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

manny100

Regular
Good find FMF, all the pieces to the puzzle adding up. No doubt it will be posted on the hole known as the crapper.

Good find FMF, all the pieces to the puzzle adding up. No doubt it will be posted on the hole known as the crapper.
Maybe.

I hadn't decided if I was putting there as yet. Sometimes I do as something positive for actual holders amongst the onslaught bagging of the company, the tech, the BOD (who yes, do need to get some traction happening) by non holders, holders and supposed holders but state openly they are short.

Never understood that disclosure....if they are short then borrowed the shares to sell short and technically don't hold them as they've sold them unless they are hedging and do also hold another lot I guess.

Each to their own.

It's just sad that forums appear to bring out the worst in some peoples character.

By all means state the case and the contrarian view and why, then move on...why hang out on a thread doing the same thing day after day...just malicious and belligerent attitudes imo, but they'll always hide behind...it's a forum and they can if they want....true they can but they can choose not to as well.

Anyway...thats the world we live in unfortunately.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Maybe.

I hadn't decided if I was putting there as yet. Sometimes I do as something positive for actual holders amongst the onslaught bagging of the company, the tech, the BOD (who yes, do need to get some traction happening) by non holders, holders and supposed holders but state openly they are short.

Never understood that disclosure....if they are short then borrowed the shares to sell short and technically don't hold them as they've sold them unless they are hedging and do also hold another lot I guess.

Each to their own.

It's just sad that forums appear to bring out the worst in some peoples character.

By all means state the case and the contrarian view and why, then move on...why hang out on a thread doing the same thing day after day...just malicious and belligerent attitudes imo, but they'll always hide behind...it's a forum and they can if they want....true they can but they can choose not to as well.

Anyway...thats the world we live in unfortunately.
Then they say, well nothing I post, is going to influence the share price 🙄..

Sentiment is a powerful thing.

Doji candles in charting, were "basically" created to measure it, is my understanding..

In its purest form, at least..

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
Good to see we are at least increasing sales persons if not the sales !!!🤣🤣🤣
Hmmm… you must be British with your sense of Humor…… not!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Then they say, well nothing I post, is going to influence the share price 🙄..

Sentiment is a powerful thing.

Doji candles in charting, were "basically" created to measure it, is my understanding..

In its purest form, at least..
Agree that sentiment is powerful.

See, you do know charting :)

Correct....doji have several diff variations but are all quite revealing.

I snipped a quick chart again to look at last couple days bars for example.

Yesterday was what some call a morning star. Little doji cross. Easier to see when using OHLC bars the price opens gets pushed up or down then the opposite way then closes where it opened. Indicates the tussle between bears & bulls.

Today's bar is a dragonfly doji, of sorts. Has a very little tail but still some indecision style bar.

A strong dragonfly has a long tail and again price opens, gets pushed down immediately by bears then bulls push back up to close where opened. A longer tail indicates the bulls had some strength to push back up.

These ones form near bottoms, in downtrends but also in ranging or congestion areas etc. Can see some others left when in that short ranging.

When they form at highs or uptrends then you get evening stars or gravestone doji (upside down dragonfly).

Anyway, they overall indicate indecision, congestion or battles between bulls n bears. Can be a precursor to reversals at times. B nice to see the bulls rise to the occasion though.

IMG_20240829_202453.jpg

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Graphemic Synesthesia solved @Frangipani 😉

At least according to my hypothesis, which I'm calling..
Conditioned Associative Learned Memory Response or CALMeR for short.

I had a brief conversation with someone who displayed vivid memories of events from 42 years ago. I brought up "S's" mind boggling memory, synesthesia and your colour associations and she basically said "me too".
I asked what colour was the letter A?
Bang "red" she replied.

It's been going over in my head, why the letter A, would be associated, with the color red (which is the most commonly reported, associative colour of agreeance).

And "this" popped into my head.
I Googled and came up with..
(it's a selective screenshot, for baby learning cards).

20240829_231647.jpg

From
"It has been suggested that synesthesia develops during childhood when children are intensively engaged with abstract concepts for the first time"

My hypothesis, just expands on that and I do not think grapheme-color synesthesia, is true synesthesia, involving the senses, but is purely memory related.

I'm currently writing a paper, which I will put forward for peer review and subsequent inclusion, in the next edition of the Neuromorphic Times.

I'm kidding 😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Elon Musk, on Technology Advancement.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom