BRN Discussion Ongoing

Quiltman

Regular
We are officially working with Tata Elxsi on medical and industrial applications.

I have to wonder if Automotive Industry counts as industrial applications. I’m thinking it does !

Why exclude automotive industrial applications from the partnership …

639870B9-BC80-4AC3-A01B-3C81CC552291.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
We are officially working with Tata Elxsi on medical and industrial applications.

I have to wonder if Automotive Industry counts as industrial applications. I’m thinking it does !

View attachment 68623
I don't know about you, but I'm seeing a lot of similarities there..

That, for all intents and purposes, is Robot Ken!!

20240828_173419.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Does anyone know why the two agreements with Frontgrade Gaisler and Airbus Defense and Space were for a total €190k only? I thought licences for AKIDA cost $1 million.

Why would any other company want to spend $1 million now that it's been officially communicated that the technology can be obtained for much less?

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 10 users
Does anyone know why the two agreements with Frontgrade Gaisler and Airbus Defense and Space were for a total €190k only? I thought licences for AKIDA cost $1 million.

Why would any other company want to spend $1 million now that it's been officially communicated that the technology can be obtained for much less?
Desperate times mean desperate measures

1724835582825.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Wondering if to do with the consortium Neuravis project. That would be a Dev program to POC not needing a full licence?

May be to assist with Dev costs and could have conditions subsequent that if successful and ongoing at the end of the project then BRN have first right of refusal on the supply of the IP / Licence etc?

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Don't know. Partnership???

SC

Reactions: 2 users

I don't think any of the companies using Akida through SBIR paid for a licence either. I am guessing that they only buy a licence if they have a product ready for market or no one would work with us.

SC

Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular

Intel board member quit after differences over chipmaker's revival plan.​

Jeez, Intel seems to be in big trouble, sold all their ARM shares and no dividends for investors.

Quote: The sudden resignation of a high-profile Intel (INTC) board member came after differences with CEO Pat Gelsinger and other directors over what the director considered the U.S. company’s bloated workforce, risk-averse culture and lagging artificial intelligence strategy, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

SP dropped around 35% in a month and over 50% over 6 months, currently an 85 billion MC.

Exactly..Intel is no longer the chip powerhouse it once was..I think a 10 billion USD "buy-in" could be considered..I do know someone who would consider it..as long as Mike gave up chasing "chiplets" and joined a leading Edge IP company on a reduced salary..just saying..my opinion only of course..does Intel really have a market cap. of 85 Billion USD..that's interesting.
Good evening All...Tech.

Diogenese

Top 20

It probably isn't a licence to manufacture Akida 2.

Also. i doubt it is a licence for TeNNs,but I could be wrong.

'It may be for the development of model libraries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

There Is no set fee, for the licence, or any agreement, profit sharing etc between BrainChip and any of their customers, potential customers or partners.

If they were licencing to put AKIDA into millions of phones, the licence fee, would be higher and the royalties lower.

Where the companies we are dealing with are, in the "food chain" and what value in "marketing" they bring to the table, would also be taken into consideration, at least you would think..

Personally, someone like Musk can have the licence for free, if it was my call..

20240828_205507.jpg

Both Frontgrade Gaisler and Airbus Defense's use cases are much, much lower at the moment.

At least, that's how I see it..

Last edited:

manny100

Regular
Here's an extract from Weebit's Annual Report released on the ASX today.

Sure would be nice to see the BrainChip BOD doing the same thing!!!!!!!!

View attachment 68609
Our ex staff are doing the right thing. LDN still holds circa 5 mill shares, Neil Rinaldi circa 2.1MILL, Stephen Liebeskind circa 2.35 mill and Dr Adam Osseiran (ex Director) via the Family trust circa 7.3 mill shares.
Shows faith in the future of Brainchip.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

manny100

Regular

View attachment 68623
Agree, India is the new global growth engine so a Tata partnership is the way to go.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

GazDix

Regular
Our ex staff are doing the right thing. LDN still holds circa 5 mill shares, Neil Rinaldi circa 2.1MILL, Stephen Liebeskind circa 2.35 mill and Dr Adam Osseiran (ex Director) via the Family trust circa 7.3 mill shares.
Shows faith in the future of Brainchip.
Good point. Also PVDM not selling shares since about 2 years ago when he donated a good portion to charity when SP was about 50 cents or so.

Makes me feel good my measly holding compared to his, ran down a lot less in dollar terms than Peter.

Point being though, takeover will be difficult for a potential buyer because of the structure of the SOI.

Reactions: 9 users
Whilst this is about what we already know with Frontgrade, I do like the authors line of thinking....or is it just wishful :unsure:

Company from Tel Aviv but play in the tech space.

IMG_20240828_211147.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Whilst this is about what we already know with Frontgrade, I do like the authors line of thinking....or is it just wishful :unsure:

Company from Tel Aviv but play in the tech space.

View attachment 68633
And another small business from India....I'll take whatever PR to get us out there....though I do like the basket of key players they put us with :LOL:

Screenshot_2024-08-28-21-20-31-69_4641ebc0df1485bf6b47ebd018b5ee76.jpg

• Love
  • Fire

dippY22

Regular
There Is no set fee, for the licence, or any agreement, profit sharing etc between BrainChip and any of their customers, potential customers or partners.

If they were licencing to put AKIDA into millions of phones, the licence fee, would be higher and the royalties lower.

Where the companies we are dealing with are, in the "food chain" and what value in "marketing" they bring to the table, would also be taken into consideration, at least you would think..

Personally, someone like Musk can have the licence for free, if it was my call..

View attachment 68632

Both Frontgrade Gaisler and Airbus Defense's use cases are much, much lower at the moment.

At least, that's how I see it..
i agree with this sentiment, ....

DingoBorat said, "Personally, someone like Musk can have the licence for free, if it was my call."

BUT,.....ONLY if it was revealed publicly, or to all of the market. If it were kept secret (and we as shareholders were told to just watch the financials)
it would lose its huge public relations value, which in the case of a Musk endorsement and use in one of his businesses would be extrordinary.

Personally, I would hope for Akida to be in the Tesla Optimus robot. How much would you pay for an Optimus robot if it used Akida technology? The answer is, .... if Brainchip is ever announced to be in an Optimus robot it won't matter,....we shareholders will be able to afford to buy many.

It's fun to dream, isn't it?

Regards, dippY

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
i agree with this sentiment, ....

DingoBorat said, "Personally, someone like Musk can have the licence for free, if it was my call."

BUT,.....ONLY if it was revealed publicly, or to all of the market. If it were kept secret (and we as shareholders were told to just watch the financials)
it would lose its huge public relations value, which in the case of a Musk endorsement and use in one of his businesses would be extrordinary.

Personally, I would hope for Akida to be in the Tesla Optimus robot. How much would you pay for an Optimus robot if it used Akida technology? The answer is, .... if Brainchip is ever announced to be in an Optimus robot it won't matter,....we shareholders will be able to afford to buy many.

It's fun to dream, isn't it?

Regards, dippY
Yes 👍
That's the major reason, that I'd give it to him for free.

On Musk, it looks like a Trump victory in November, will be better for us overall, in my opinion.

Most of the Big Tech heads, seem to be backing him, from Musk, to Zuckerberg.

"Trump has expressed his enthusiasm for new technologies, even promising to “make America first in AI.”

Now I know Kamala Harris, has been described as "Electric" but does she have what it takes, to power the A.I. Revolution?..

Please excuse the political context and content, a few different things, have led me down this path of enquiry..

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 56 users

charles2

Regular
View attachment 68651
It must be challenging to attract/employ a quality sales person when Brainchip hasn't yet sold much.

I'd love to be the fly on the wall in the interview process.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom