BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
"Enjoying" isn't the first word that springs to mind.

View attachment 68606
Afternoon Bravo ,

Fitting giff.

I was thinking about t shirts the other day....

AKIDA , no backend proppergation required , as the shareholders have absorbed it all.

😀

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Excuse me, Sir.
I have been waiting for some time now.
Is this the bus to prosperity??? 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 68607

Do you think we need to change our motto from "Don't miss the bus" to "Our bus has gone missing"?

images.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22 users

Bravo

Here's an extract from Weebit's Annual Report released on the ASX today.

Sure would be nice to see the BrainChip BOD doing the same thing!!!!!!!!

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 1.34.51 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
It could, in the sense that it would have the capability, but it would be an inelegant solution. Certainly, car makers like Mercedes want a more tailored solution than something off the peg.

Also. the Edge Bpx does not have Akida 2/TeNNs, so the odds are stacked against that solution.
Thanks mate. Just something that jumped into my head. Scary place up there.

SXC

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Yes. Certainly the company wouldn't contemplate a takeover at this juncture.

A takeover would jeopardize our objective of ubiquitousness.

I'm hoping that we'll grow to reach the stage where a takeover by a major would be seen as excessive market concentration, as was the case with ARM/Nvidia.

The advantage we have over ARM is that we have totally new tech, but we cannot ignore other digital SNN startups like Synsense who have adopted a bottom-up approach (low-hanging fruit) to the market, while BRN is more of a top-down (ADAS, space, medical) approach,. our IP only approach had greatly restricted the number of direct customers (licencees), while the addition of software significantly expands our potential customer base.
If they were offered $10 billion, surely they would contemplate a takeover? Approx "fivebucks" a share. That would be a 10 bagger for me.

I would certainly be voting to sell!

One can dream

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

Guzzi62

Regular

AI Reality Check. What’s Next for AI and Computing​

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

How about we all form a company and scrape together 1 million bucks and buy a licence for ourselves?

That way we can produce our own product? Something everyone will find completely indispensable. Something that's really cheap to produce, like underpants that can detect diseases, which we could call "eye-pants", or a mirror that can recognise everyone in the family and check for skin cancers at the same time?

Talk about first mover advantage! We'll literally corner the market!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

schuey

Regular
Not sure if this is a good idea or not, but I’ve just submitted a “send a story” to 60 minutes telling them about the ground breaking tech that could “potentially” address the huge energy problem with current AI. Imagine the positive PR if 60 minutes ran the story??? 😊 if anyone else would like to also submit, here’s the link https://9now.nine.com.au/60-minutes/send-a-story
I sent one to CNN to the Tech program....hey, Why not....

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Guzzi62

Regular

Intel board member quit after differences over chipmaker's revival plan.​

Jeez, Intel seems to be in big trouble, sold all their ARM shares and no dividends for investors.

Quote: The sudden resignation of a high-profile Intel (INTC) board member came after differences with CEO Pat Gelsinger and other directors over what the director considered the U.S. company’s bloated workforce, risk-averse culture and lagging artificial intelligence strategy, according to three sources familiar with the matter.

SP dropped around 35% in a month and over 50% over 6 months, currently an 85 billion MC.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
How about we all form a company and scrape together 1 million bucks and buy a licence for ourselves?

That way we can produce our own product? Something everyone will find completely indispensable. Something that's really cheap to produce, like underpants that can detect diseases, which we could call "eye-pants", or a mirror that can recognise everyone in the family and check for skin cancers at the same time?

Talk about first mover advantage! We'll literally corner the market!
Mens Sexy Ice Silk Mesh Magnetic Therapy Health Care Underwear Breathable Casual Boxer 1.gif

• Haha
Seems like @Diogenese has plenty more time to respond to messages and post even more now both Anil and Peter have decided to take a back seat.

1724827475078.gif

• Haha
Afternoon Bravo ,

Fitting giff.

AKIDA , no backend proppergation required , as the shareholders have absorbed it all.

😀

Regards,
Esq.
Hey don't worry Esq 👍

The muppets still shorting this, are practically begging for it, in my opinion and they'll get "theirs" in the "end"..

20240828_161153.jpg

Sorry if this offends..

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Afternoon Bravo ,

Fitting giff.

😀

Regards,
Esq.
1000017969.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
There was a time, not so long ago..
When shareholders spoke of the inherent danger, of wearing their "AKIDA T-shirt" for the fear of being targeted for mobbing, or extortion.

At the moment, a shareholder could wear Esq's T-shirt, in the most dangerous parts of the Town or City they live in and feel completely safe.

In fact, you may even be offered money..

20240828_170816.jpg

"Oh, you poor unfortunate, here you go"

I'm kinda hoping the previous scenario returns, in the not too distant Future..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom