BRN Discussion Ongoing

TECH

Regular
So Intel is under enormous pressure to get an AI accelerator.

Is Intel the mysterious Company "X" (not "the company formerly known as ...") that took over the Akida 2 tapeout after Anil announced BRN was about to commence the process?
As much as Peter and others within the Brainchip executive like and admire Mike Davies I think our technology is far superior, our Brains department haven't stalled, we've continued to "accelerate" and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't entertain a takeover offer from Intel..I'll stick with Jensen..he'll front at some point. Not advice to buy..just an educated guess. The Texta ❤️

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Diogenese

Top 20
As much as Peter and others within the Brainchip executive like and admire Mike Davies I think our technology is far superior, our Brains department haven't stalled, we've continued to "accelerate" and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't entertain a takeover offer from Intel..I'll stick with Jensen..he'll front at some point. Not advice to buy..just an educated guess. The Texta ❤️
Hi Tech,

I wasn't suggesting a takeover. I just thought that, since Intel have their 18A process with gate-all-around that they would be better placed to do the tapeout, and, of course, take a licence.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Labsy

Regular
Hey labsy! I Realy appreciate your postings. You have sense of humour as well but you know regarding the post of the “top 50 holder” those are some nice words indeed... However, I would be cautious with praise and compliments. T&J has many faces, and he once wrote a similar text in the HC and later mocked the support and all the likes he received. So, never trust anyone in an anonymous forum. And as you know…I'm also waiting for my ordered Bentley 😵‍💫.
Oh man...really? 🫣, It's hard to read sarcasm in a post. Thanks for the heads up. I'll block them. Should have guessed it when it said emerged. And hard to believe someone would double up after already in being top 50. That would mean over 20mill shares. I feel stupid.

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Tech,

I wasn't suggesting a takeover. I just thought that, since Intel have their 18A process with gate-all-around that they would be better placed to do the tapeout, and, of course, take a licence.

fingers-crossed-jenny-hagel.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Guzzi62

Regular
Hi Tech,

Really?

So are you saying that all those techinal persons can't see that and here you come and solve all their problems huh?

It's aperently a bit more complicated that that.

124000 people (minus 15000) and I am pretty sure a good deal of them are smarter than you, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

So Intel is under enormous pressure to get an AI accelerator.

Is Intel the mysterious Company "X" (not "the company formerly known as ...") that took over the Akida 2 tapeout after Anil announced BRN was about to commence the process?
Intel either embrace us or end up on the scrap heap selling themselves out for a few $$$ Peter/Anil oops sorry I mean @Diogenese

1724751835266.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Slade

Top 20
Really?

So are you saying that all those techinal persons can't see that and here you come and solve all their problems huh?

It's aperently a bit more complicated that that.

124000 people (minus 15000) and I am pretty sure a good deal of them are smarter than you, sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
PVDM is one person. But you have truly just written a BS post. Thats because of who you are as a person. You need to do better. Much better.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Guzzi62

Regular
PVDM is one person. But you have truly just written a BS post. Thats because of who you are as a person. You need to do better. Much better.
Really, what's wrong of being realistisk huh?

Slade

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular
Hi Tech,

Totally agree with ur opinion.
It never even crossed my mind that you were suggesting a takeover Dio..I created that all by myself 🤪

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom