BRN Discussion Ongoing

I'm pretty sure a chartist, would say that's a small "cup and handle" but not sure what comes next, a jug?..

I think those kind of patterns are meaningless, but it definitely does look like it's breaking the downward trend, from most charting time frames.

Especially this one.
View attachment 68316

I'd be interested to know @Fullmoonfever's input, as I think he's the best at charting on this forum, that I've seen..
Hi DB

Apols a bit late.

Hectic day & not had chance to jump on my charts but had a quick look at a basic one on my phone just now.

Just some simple thoughts, not advice as they say, as not looked at my usual indicators on my charts.

I would consider possible resist areas in the mid/upper 20s then low/mid 30s.

On the first chart for 2 mths, I don't suspect a traditional C&H as per my red markup as well as my earlier comment re primarily an uptrend pattern.

Can see on the SP moves what could be considered the left lip, the curve down for the the cup and then the rise to the right lip.

The thing that bothered me is generally the volume follows the same flow. High on the left, decreasing, bottoming then rising to the right lip. Volume has been up and down.

If you look at a slightly wider 3 Mth view on my second chart I see more like 2 ranging areas. Given these are occuring near a bottom of a downtrend I suspect more of a churn / accumulation imo. The same effect can happen at higher prices as distribution.

I also highlighted today's bar as if looking from a VSA (volume spread analysis) view then this bar is obviously bullish.

Though one bar doesn't make a trend.

That's not to say the SP may retest/pullback lower (creating a handle over a few days to follow a C&H pattern of sorts) given also the shorters desires but overall the price had a wider spread than recent bars and closed just off its high indicating buyers pushing.

This can also sometimes happen off an IPO or raise (like recently) if some who participated want to try for a quick say 15-30% flip. Give price a nudge, attract some retail to join in and then offload on the rise.

The volume comes from sellers (as they hold the shares obviously) but the supply didn't overwhelm the buyers, they kept pushing. If buyers are still present tomoz and continue we could see this as also a possible move to entice some shorts to close positions. I don't suspect (be happy if did) it to create a massive short squeeze but any buy backs would obviously assist the genuine buyers & the SP.

IMG_20240822_221650.jpg
IMG_20240822_222415.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
@Diogenese

Thoughts, if you would be kind enough?

Appears to be a division of Valeo obviously.

Haven't dug into the patent as most of it probs over my head but I have some suspicions :D

METHOD OF RECONSTRUCTING A PROPERTY OF AN IMAGE AND COMPUTING DEVICE​

patent1.png
wipo2.png

Application NumberEP2024052574
Publication Number2024/160994
StatusIn Force
Filing Date2024-02-02
Publication Date2024-08-08
OwnerVALEO SCHALTER UND SENSOREN GMBH (Germany)
InventorNagiub, Mena
Abstract
The present application relates to a Method of reconstructing a property of an image in a sequence of images with a spiking neural network. The method comprises: obtaining raw data of the image (RDt), calculating a similarity measure using raw data of the image (RDt) and raw data of a previous image (RDt-1) preceding the image in the sequence, if the similarity measure exceeds a predefined threshold: - generating a spike train (ST) for the spiking neural network, the spike train (ST) comprising data encoding differential raw data, wherein the differential raw data (DRD) has been calculated using raw data of the im-age and raw data of the previous image (RDt, RDt-1), - inputting the spike train (ST) to the spiking neural network, - reconstructing the property of the image with the spiking neural network, - outputting the property of the image. The application further relates to a computing device (34), a lidar system (30) comprising the computing device (34) and a vehicle (100) comprising the lidar system (30).
IPC Classes
?
  • G01S 17/89 - Lidar systems, specially adapted for specific applications for mapping or imaging
  • G01S 17/931 - Lidar systems, specially adapted for specific applications for anti-collision purposes of land vehicles
  • G06V 10/82 - Arrangements for image or video recognition or understanding using pattern recognition or machine learning using neural networks
  • G06V 20/56 - Context or environment of the image exterior to a vehicle by using sensors mounted on the vehicle
  • G01S 7/4865 - Time delay measurement, e.g. time-of-flight measurement, time of arrival measurement or determining the exact position of a peak
  • G06N 3/049 - Temporal neural networks, e.g. delay elements, oscillating neurons or pulsed inputs

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
@Diogenese

Haven't dug into the patent as most of it probs over my head but I have some suspicions :D

patent1.png
wipo2.png

StatusIn Force
Filing Date2024-02-02
InventorNagiub, Mena
Abstract
The present application relates to a Method of reconstructing a property of an image in a sequence of images with a spiking neural network. The method comprises: obtaining raw data of the image (RDt), calculating a similarity measure using raw data of the image (RDt) and raw data of a previous image (RDt-1) preceding the image in the sequence, if the similarity measure exceeds a predefined threshold: - generating a spike train (ST) for the spiking neural network, the spike train (ST) comprising data encoding differential raw data, wherein the differential raw data (DRD) has been calculated using raw data of the im-age and raw data of the previous image (RDt, RDt-1), - inputting the spike train (ST) to the spiking neural network, - reconstructing the property of the image with the spiking neural network, - outputting the property of the image. The application further relates to a computing device (34), a lidar system (30) comprising the computing device (34) and a vehicle (100) comprising the lidar system (30).
IPC Classes
?
  • G01S 17/89 - Lidar systems, specially adapted for specific applications for mapping or imaging
  • G01S 17/931 - Lidar systems, specially adapted for specific applications for anti-collision purposes of land vehicles
  • G06V 10/82 - Arrangements for image or video recognition or understanding using pattern recognition or machine learning using neural networks
  • G06V 20/56 - Context or environment of the image exterior to a vehicle by using sensors mounted on the vehicle
  • G01S 7/4865 - Time delay measurement, e.g. time-of-flight measurement, time of arrival measurement or determining the exact position of a peak
  • G06N 3/049 - Temporal neural networks, e.g. delay elements, oscillating neurons or pulsed inputs
Some snippets of info from within the patent.

Performing the property reconstruction based on the difference between image raw data at one instance and a previous instance has the advantage that it may reduce the required processing time, since the calculations will be done only on the differential data rather than full data input.

Furthermore, the property reconstruction is done on the spikes representation of the data rather than the original data. This enables the use of spiking neural networks, which may benefit from the low power properties of the spiking neural networks and the advantageous use of neuromorphic processors.

The advantage of the described method is that event-based processing may be applied and that the raw data is processed if there is a change in the scene. This allows to lower the processing power and the temperature and power consumption of the system. If the sequence of images depicts a scene with a low rate of change, the number of processed images may drop down, and that the rate of processing new frames may drop down. Additionally, the lifetime of the components of the computing device implementing the method may be increased.

Also, it is possible to apply modern processor architectures based on neuromorphic computing, which may be optimized for event based processing and low power consumption.

The present application also relates to a computing device for image property reconstruction using a spiking neural network. The computing device comprises circuitry to execute any one of the previously described methods. Due to the event based processing of spiking neural networks, the lifetime of the components of the computing device may be increased. Also, it is possible to apply modern processor architectures based on neuromorphic computing, which may be optimized for event based processing and low power consumption.

The present application also relates to a lidar system comprising such a computing device and an image sensor. The image sensor is coupled to the computing device and the raw data of the image and/or the raw data of the preceding image comprises data provided by the image sensor.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Hi DB

Apols a bit late.

Hectic day & not had chance to jump on my charts but had a quick look at a basic one on my phone just now.

Just some simple thoughts, not advice as they say, as not looked at my usual indicators on my charts.

I would consider possible resist areas in the mid/upper 20s then low/mid 30s.

On the first chart for 2 mths, I don't suspect a traditional C&H as per my red markup as well as my earlier comment re primarily an uptrend pattern.

Can see on the SP moves what could be considered the left lip, the curve down for the the cup and then the rise to the right lip.

The thing that bothered me is generally the volume follows the same flow. High on the left, decreasing, bottoming then rising to the right lip. Volume has been up and down.

If you look at a slightly wider 3 Mth view on my second chart I see more like 2 ranging areas. Given these are occuring near a bottom of a downtrend I suspect more of a churn / accumulation imo. The same effect can happen at higher prices as distribution.

I also highlighted today's bar as if looking from a VSA (volume spread analysis) view then this bar is obviously bullish.

Though one bar doesn't make a trend.

That's not to say the SP may retest/pullback lower (creating a handle over a few days to follow a C&H pattern of sorts) given also the shorters desires but overall the price had a wider spread than recent bars and closed just off its high indicating buyers pushing.

This can also sometimes happen off an IPO or raise (like recently) if some who participated want to try for a quick say 15-30% flip. Give price a nudge, attract some retail to join in and then offload on the rise.

The volume comes from sellers (as they hold the shares obviously) but the supply didn't overwhelm the buyers, they kept pushing. If buyers are still present tomoz and continue we could see this as also a possible move to entice some shorts to close positions. I don't suspect (be happy if did) it to create a massive short squeeze but any buy backs would obviously assist the genuine buyers & the SP.

View attachment 68365 View attachment 68366
Cheers FMF 👍 didn't mean to put you out or anything..
Next few days, should/could be entertaining..

That Valeo patent you found, looks real interesting, from a layman's point of view anyway!..

Timeline of lodging fits in well and this part here especially 😳...

"G06N 3/049 Temporal neural networks, e.g. delay elements, oscillating neurons or pulsed inputs"

Is that basically saying TENNs??!

Can't wait, to see what Diogenese thinks!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

CHIPS

Regular
Update from Germany:
It is almost double the volume from this morning. It is now 4 p.m. and the market in Germany closes at 10 p.m..

I am sure it won't stay this high until this evening, but I hope that at least 5% increase will stay.

View attachment 68362

The day at the German stockmarket closed with an exciting +14.9% ! 🎉🥳🍾

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

ENZee2

Has Peter or Anil dumbed shares in their company....?

Has Sean dumped shares in our company....?

Has Antonio dumped shares in our company....?

In fact, have any employees dumped shares in our company....?

Maybe for US tax requirements, but otherwise the answer is NO !

When I announced on this forum that 2025 was my personal judgement year/month (January) two years ago, well I was sincere, I think
a number of you agreed with my (breathing space) I chose to give management to deliver, it was at the time a FAIR CALL.

5 months...,still feeling very positive it was a fair call at the time.....Mercedes Benz announcement is coming...does that include us ?

Just reread the original announcement naming us in January 2022, then radio silence, then AKD II and TENNs appear for stage left,
they then decide to just ignore Brainchip technology, I don't think so !....it has been worded to me personally that Mercedes Benz is
a client/customer of ours, we upped the technology a notch or three, they just couldn't resist taking a look at AKD II and TENNs, was
that software simulation when the patent was officially filed as Dio truly believes....I say yes.

Once again, I just have to ask this question.......name another company in the EDGE AI space who has presented something, anything !!

IT'S STILL US and ONLY US........accept it..........we are the future.........❤️ Brainchip and all our staff worldwide !!.

Tech x
Hi Tech trust all good with you.
Are you in Aus or back in NZ.
Will give you a call sometime over the weekend.
Cheers.

Reactions: 2 users
Some snippets of info from within the patent.

Performing the property reconstruction based on the difference between image raw data at one instance and a previous instance has the advantage that it may reduce the required processing time, since the calculations will be done only on the differential data rather than full data input.

Furthermore, the property reconstruction is done on the spikes representation of the data rather than the original data. This enables the use of spiking neural networks, which may benefit from the low power properties of the spiking neural networks and the advantageous use of neuromorphic processors.

The advantage of the described method is that event-based processing may be applied and that the raw data is processed if there is a change in the scene. This allows to lower the processing power and the temperature and power consumption of the system. If the sequence of images depicts a scene with a low rate of change, the number of processed images may drop down, and that the rate of processing new frames may drop down. Additionally, the lifetime of the components of the computing device implementing the method may be increased.

Also, it is possible to apply modern processor architectures based on neuromorphic computing, which may be optimized for event based processing and low power consumption.

The present application also relates to a computing device for image property reconstruction using a spiking neural network. The computing device comprises circuitry to execute any one of the previously described methods. Due to the event based processing of spiking neural networks, the lifetime of the components of the computing device may be increased. Also, it is possible to apply modern processor architectures based on neuromorphic computing, which may be optimized for event based processing and low power consumption.

The present application also relates to a lidar system comprising such a computing device and an image sensor. The image sensor is coupled to the computing device and the raw data of the image and/or the raw data of the preceding image comprises data provided by the image sensor.
Go brainchip

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

FiveBucks

Regular
BRCHF up 26% overnight.

I know it doesn't mean much but I hold on to what I can these days :ROFLMAO:

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Can we be lucky enough and have 3 straight days of green as it’s been a long time since that happened and the last time was way back in May 🤪

• Haha
  • Fire

7für7

Regular
All the MF out there like T&J and friends as well as the shorter waiting for a trade

1724367619317.gif

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Tuliptrader

Regular
@Diogenese

patent1.png
wipo2.png

StatusIn Force
Filing Date2024-02-02
InventorNagiub, Mena
Abstract
IPC Classes
?
Nice find FMF

To me, there appears to be a strong anatine whiff emanating from this patent.

TT

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
The sell side is so light this morning, another interesting trading day ahead. .23 seems to be the barrier to break today.

It was a red day overnight in the US so will see what happens here.

Accumulation games being played out on BRN stock in the last few weeks so will see if they are here for a short time or longer time.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers ,

3.43 : 1 RATIO presently.

LOOKING GOOOOOD.

Regards,
Esq

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Going out on a limb ..... She will wipe the $0.23 line shortly.

Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Haha

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
One Million Dollars transacted in first 16 min, Oh Yea,

• Fire
  • Love

HarryCool1

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

7für7

Regular
Going out on a limb ..... She will wipe the $0.23 line shortly.

Esq.
Don’t know about that much but ASX says currently 20?

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom