Greetings from the German stockmarket:

1724312225797.png

Correction

1724314816559.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Afternoon ILoveLamp ,

Sorry for the delay... just perusing my three pages of diffrent Australian Condition Codes, some 68 diffrent flavours, and no code matches that.

😀 possibly being executed from the deep Wilde's of Southern Panama.

* With any luck it stands for AKIDA CLEARANCE , what with TATA CONTROLE SYSTEMS implementing the new ASX trading platform....well anything is possible.

Regards,
Esq.
IMG_0924.png

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Ok. Just a bit of fun here with chatGPT… enjoy 🤣

can you please estimate the share price of brainchip for July 2025

ChatGPT said:

I can't predict specific future stock prices, including BrainChip's share price for July 2025. Stock prices are influenced by a range of factors including market conditions, company performance, and broader economic trends, which can be highly unpredictable. If you're interested in BrainChip's future performance, it might be helpful to look at analysts' forecasts, recent company developments, and industry trends.

You said:

just have a try

ChatGPT said:

I understand the interest, but it's important to note that predicting exact future share prices is inherently uncertain and speculative. Factors influencing a company's stock price can vary widely, and any attempt to estimate would be highly speculative and not based on precise data. If you’re considering investing or making financial decisions, consulting with a financial advisor or looking at comprehensive market analysis might be more useful.

You said:

i understand, but have a guess

ChatGPT said:

Alright, if I were to make a speculative guess based on current trends and available information, it would be highly hypothetical. For instance, if BrainChip continues to make progress in its field of AI and neuromorphic computing, and if the market responds positively, its share price might see growth. However, without concrete data, it's purely guesswork.

Let's say BrainChip’s share price might range from $5 to $20 by July 2025, based on a hypothetical positive growth trajectory. But remember, this is just a broad estimate and actual future prices can vary significantly.

Disclaimer: DYOR. This is purely speculative by ChatGPT.
And they say ChatGPT "hallucinates" ? 🙄..
I'd say that's "clarity of thought".. 😛

It did take a couple of prompts and provided plenty of caveats, before engaging in speculating.

A bit below the lower end guestimates are easily achievable, upon landing at least a couple of significant IP deals and showing the beginnings of "sustainable revenue streams" that Sean said, we're on the cusp of generating, in the AGM ASX release.

In my humble opinion.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Thinking
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users
  • Haha
Nothing but full of positivity and sod you all nothing like a good downramping post lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

schuey

Regular
Reactions: 6 users

DK6161

Regular
Looks like the SPP raised around $632,000 with 3,274,604 new shares issued at 19.3 cents.
So around 21 people took up the offer if they each took the max $30,000 worth.
Hopefully we get a new base here on which to build.
Congrats to those who participated.
This is great news for some of us that missed out and maxed out on the $30,000 top up limit (looking at you @Pom down under ).
Next round of capital raise should come around the same time next year! Plenty of time to build up the dry powder and go in again.
Not advice

• Haha

7für7

Regular
Nothing but full of positivity and sod you all nothing like a good downramping post lol

Respect for the effort he made. However, I can hear a quaver in his voice, a sort of wavering, which suggests that fear is gripping him… Why is he scared? No idea! I only listened to the first 20 seconds before I turned it off because I couldn’t stand his voice. If he spoke positively, thanks… if not, then I’m glad I turned off T&J

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular
Has Peter or Anil dumbed shares in their company....?

Has Sean dumped shares in our company....?

Has Antonio dumped shares in our company....?

In fact, have any employees dumped shares in our company....?

Maybe for US tax requirements, but otherwise the answer is NO !

When I announced on this forum that 2025 was my personal judgement year/month (January) two years ago, well I was sincere, I think
a number of you agreed with my (breathing space) I chose to give management to deliver, it was at the time a FAIR CALL.

5 months...,still feeling very positive it was a fair call at the time.....Mercedes Benz announcement is coming...does that include us ?

Just reread the original announcement naming us in January 2022, then radio silence, then AKD II and TENNs appear for stage left,
they then decide to just ignore Brainchip technology, I don't think so !....it has been worded to me personally that Mercedes Benz is
a client/customer of ours, we upped the technology a notch or three, they just couldn't resist taking a look at AKD II and TENNs, was
that software simulation when the patent was officially filed as Dio truly believes....I say yes.

Once again, I just have to ask this question.......name another company in the EDGE AI space who has presented something, anything !!

IT'S STILL US and ONLY US........accept it..........we are the future.........❤️ Brainchip and all our staff worldwide !!.

Tech x

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent

When I announced on this forum that 2025 was my personal judgement year/month (January) two years ago, well I was sincere, I think
a number of you agreed with my (breathing space) I chose to give management to deliver, it was at the time a FAIR CALL.

5 months...,still feeling very positive it was a fair call at the time.....Mercedes Benz announcement is coming...does that include us ?

Just reread the original announcement naming us in January 2022, then radio silence, then AKD II and TENNs appear for stage left,
they then decide to just ignore Brainchip technology, I don't think so !....it has been worded to me personally that Mercedes Benz is
a client/customer of ours, we upped the technology a notch or three, they just couldn't resist taking a look at AKD II and TENNs, was
that software simulation when the patent was officially filed as Dio truly believes....I say yes.

Once again, I just have to ask this question.......name another company in the EDGE AI space who has presented something, anything !!

IT'S STILL US and ONLY US.......accept it.........,we are the future........❤️ Brainchip and all our staff worldwide !!.

Tech x
Would you consider this to be an answer to your question.

• Fire

IT'S STILL US and ONLY US........accept it..........we are the future.........❤️ Brainchip and all our staff worldwide !!.

Tech x
"Once again, I just have to ask this question.......name another company in the EDGE AI space who has presented something, anything !!"

There are a few now, competition is heating up..
But like Sean said recently, if there weren't other companies, vying for the Market we're vying for, then you'ld have to ask yourself, are you chasing a Market, worth having?..

BrainChip's technologies, have their own unique flavours to the sauces we use, so this distinguishes us, from our competitors.

They say it's going to be a massive market and we're only chasing, as much of the pie, as we can get 😋..

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Check out the tags in the comments,

also likes by employees from the following companies so far -

SpaceX
Seimens
Snap
Samsung
Accenture
Raytheon
Microsoft

Amongst others......

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/m-an...6v?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android View attachment 68323
Can you screenshot the comments please Ilovelamp?..

There's been some kind of mistake and I don't have access...

Reactions: 1 users

CHIPS

Regular
Update from Germany:
It is almost double the volume from this morning. It is now 4 p.m. and the market in Germany closes at 10 p.m..

I am sure it won't stay this high until this evening, but I hope that at least 5% increase will stay.

1724335826648.png

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Steve7777

Regular
U.S. update, volume almost 250k at 10.20am.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240823_000524_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240823_000524_Chrome.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20240822_234510_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240822_234510_Chrome.jpg
    538.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom