Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
How about some smaller companies only needing maybe less than 10.000 chips?

As I understand it, there is nowhere a smaller company can go and purchase 10k chips?

Can you even buy Akida1 over the counter?

I am not a business man and are having a hard time understanding how this all works.

What I can make sense of:

The companies interested in an IP deal is perhaps the companies selling solutions to other companies like TATA.

MB have their own development branch and it's likely quite big with a huge budget and lots of people, we all hope they sign one day. We will never forget the day the SP spiked over 2$ (MB using us in their concept car) only to drop over the next years.
As far as I know, there is no current production of Akida 1 at present.

The original idea was that a licensed manufacturer, like Megachips for example, would produce the chips. I don't know to what extent the arrival of Akida 2 and TeNNs has affected those plans.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
After your comments above .... how about giving AI -Inquirer an apology for his opinion which imo carries weight.

Will be most interested to see if Tony D of IR will respond to any questions raised on these rather important issues ???? !!!!
He didn't say it as an opinion and what exactly should I apologise for, saying I didn't agree with him/her and the way they said something?

Did you read the further posts and Diogenese's input, into the conversation?

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Slade

Top 20
Even at 0.193 a share it's obvious many didn't which to commit any further funds into our company until they start to see
the other side produce the results they so desperately want, and fair enough...21 people really says it all.

I thought about it, and on balance chose not to participate.
I think there are shareholders that took the opportunity to purchase shares on the market below the 0.193 a share offer.

Reactions: 10 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
I think there are shareholders that took the opportunity to purchase shares on the market below the 0.193 a share offer.
I certainly did but like many others would have taken up the SPP wholeheartedly if there were attaching options rewarding LT holders. This was pretty disappointing in Larry's opinion

giphy (3).gif

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
After days of subdued trading, 6 million traded in the first hour, and on the upside.

• Fire
  • Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
From a recent QuinetiQ and Wired report.

We get an outline in the neuromorphic section.

They also give some general thoughts on neuromorphic from a defence & national security perspective.

Might notice something about the chip image :)

Report HERE

View attachment 68245
View attachment 68247
View attachment 68246

Who are QuinetiQ?

What we do

We build integrated solutions with innovative approaches to current and future challenges. Not only can we develop cutting-edge technology and turn it into capability, we also assess if that capability will work when it is critically needed and ensure your team is trained and operationally ready.

QinetiQ
What we do

We are a world-centre of excellence in research and development, and act as catalyst for fast-track innovation, offering outstanding experimentation facilities, technical, engineering and scientific expertise. The land, sea and air ranges we operate are some of the most advanced in the world.

We evaluate, integrate and secure the platforms, systems, information and assets on which missions depend. We offer customers agile and realistic testing and training experiences that are reliable, cost-effective and an accurate representation of the threats and challenging scenarios they face.

Hi FMF,

Lockheed Martin Australia have been working in partnership with QinetiQ Australia on the AIR6500 solution. This is a project that could reportedly lead to a global franchise with an export market estimated to be worth $83 billion AUD.

IMO it wouldn't be inconceivable for us to be involved in the AIR6500 solution in some way shape or form as we have a realtionship with Lockheed Martin via Quantum Ventura and clearly QinetiQ is aware of us.

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 10.58.40 am.png

Lockheed wins crucial Aussie Air6500 All Domain deal for $765M

“This critical capability will allow the ADF to leverage information from across all domains at greater speeds, with better accuracy and at a greater scale than it is capable of today,” Stephanie Hill, executive vice president of Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, said in a statement.​

By Colin Clarkon August 28, 2023 at 11:41 AM
AIR6500 image EC

Lockheed Martin Air 6500 image. (Lockheed Martin Australia)
SYDNEY — In a major contract award that could lead to a global franchise, Australia has awarded Lockheed Martin $765 million AUD ($487 million US) for the first phase of building what it calls Air6500.

Lockheed beat Northrop Grumman for the right to produce an Australian project that comes with an export market the defense giant estimates to be worth $83 billion AUD ($55 billion US) A statement from the Australian Defense Ministry says the system is expected to grow to become “a multibillion dollar program.”

Lockheed started working on a version of Air6500 seven years ago, before it was known by that name, and has invested roughly $100 million of its own money developing it. That includes doubling the size of its Australian workforce to 200 to develop the project. The project started with 10 Americans and 10 Australians.
One of the most intriguing capabilities that Lockheed is building into its system is what the company is claiming as a world-first passive radar system by an Australian company called Silentium.
The passive radar works by tracking reflections of objects from FM radio waves. Multiples of the relatively low-cost system can be deployed around the world to track a wide array of objects from Low Earth Orbit to the surface of the sea. It won’t replace active scanning radar, which is crucial for targeting, but would provide an important cueing capability to active radar. Of course, passive radar will not attract enemy fire since it does not emit.
The Australian company Consunet provides Lockheed’s Air6500 with an electromagnetic battle management subsystem which allows pilots and weapons to find ways through radar and other detection nets to avoid detection. It includes a visual system to help plan missions.
Lockheed and Australian defense officials have been keenly aware that if they can develop an ITAR-free system — one that is not burdened by any US export restrictions — they could sell the system to a myriad of countries eager to use a system used by a Five Eyes country, one that thus meets US security and other requirements.
While Australia doesn’t use the term All Domain Operations, more than a dozen industry and government officials have acknowledged in background conversations that Air6500 would provide many of the capabilities expected by the US of an All Domain system, one able to connect sensors and communications from space to air to ground to the sea and below and across to the cyber domain. Lockheed’s system is based on an open architecture.

“Australia’s AIR6500-1 program is truly transformational. It will set the blueprint for future military Joint All-Domain Operations across the globe.” Stephanie Hill, executive vice president of Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, said in a company statement. “This critical capability will allow the ADF to leverage information from across all domains at greater speeds, with better accuracy and at a greater scale than it is capable of today.”

Lockheed was the first US defense prime to make a company-wide commitment to All Domain Operations and has been pursuing capabilities relevant to it across the enterprise. To get some idea of how important Air6500 has been seen by Lockheed Martin, note that the company flew its chief operations officer, Frank St. John, here for the final oral presentations to the Australian Department of Defense.
“The project is likely to generate up to 230 jobs, including for subcontractors, in high-tech areas including software development, systems engineering, project management and logistics. Around 150 jobs will be in South Australia, 60 in the NSW Hunter region, with others in Brisbane and Canberra,” a Defense Department statement released just after midnight local time said.
“This first-of-its-kind system will provide greater situational awareness and defence against increasingly advanced air and missile threats, as well as give the ADF increased levels of interoperability with the United States and allied partners,” the statement says.
Lockheed Martin Australia has already awarded contracts to more than 10 leading-edge companies such as Leidos Australia, Consunet, Consilium, C4I, Silentium, Penten, Lucid Consulting Engineering, and engaged with US prime contractors Raytheon and Boeing during the risk reduction phase to develop their AIR6500 offering.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
After days of subdued trading, 6 million traded in the first hour, and on the upside.
I'm pretty sure a chartist, would say that's a small "cup and handle" but not sure what comes next, a jug?..

I think those kind of patterns are meaningless, but it definitely does look like it's breaking the downward trend, from most charting time frames.

Especially this one.
20240822_103312.jpg

I'd be interested to know @Fullmoonfever's input, as I think he's the best at charting on this forum, that I've seen..

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Diogenese ,

14,777,588 total inc CXA trades

Regards,
Esq

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I certainly did but like many others would have taken up the SPP wholeheartedly if there were attaching options rewarding LT holders. This was pretty disappointing in Larry's opinion

View attachment 68314
I agree from a retail holders perspective, however, if they had done it for us they would also have had to do it for the Instos who coughed up the lions share and I guess they didn't need it to swing the deal on this occasion.
It also seems quite likely they will want to even out the register with more Insto. ownership over time.
They probably are getting a bit jaded with the bloody pesky retail continually whinging and whining about the share price , scratching all over the internet, possibly unearthing secret and confidential plays and muddying the waters with intimidatory and probing questions on social media platforms, let alone the constant mental strain of guarding their clients confidentialities.
The pruning of the register is also probably on the wish list for a potential shift to a USA based exchange which is a likely consequence of commercial success.
Anyway, at this point, whatever it takes to get some deals inked and blotted and producing an income stream.
Nice little lift today in volume, buy/sell ratio and overall market sentiment.
I know we all would love a skyrocket announcement as icing on the cake, but I would much prefer a slow, steady, sustained climb, back up into the dollars.
Bring It, BrainChip!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

FiveBucks

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi FMF,

Lockheed Martin Australia have been working in partnership with QinetiQ Australia on the AIR6500 solution. This is a project that coud reportedly lead to a global franchise with an export market estimated to be worth $83 billion AUD.

View attachment 68315

Lockheed wins crucial Aussie Air6500 All Domain deal for $765M

“This critical capability will allow the ADF to leverage information from across all domains at greater speeds, with better accuracy and at a greater scale than it is capable of today,” Stephanie Hill, executive vice president of Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, said in a statement.​

By Colin Clarkon August 28, 2023 at 11:41 AM
AIR6500 image EC

Lockheed Martin Air 6500 image. (Lockheed Martin Australia)
SYDNEY — In a major contract award that could lead to a global franchise, Australia has awarded Lockheed Martin $765 million AUD ($487 million US) for the first phase of building what it calls Air6500.

Lockheed beat Northrop Grumman for the right to produce an Australian project that comes with an export market the defense giant estimates to be worth $83 billion AUD ($55 billion US) A statement from the Australian Defense Ministry says the system is expected to grow to become “a multibillion dollar program.”

Lockheed started working on a version of Air6500 seven years ago, before it was known by that name, and has invested roughly $100 million of its own money developing it. That includes doubling the size of its Australian workforce to 200 to develop the project. The project started with 10 Americans and 10 Australians.
One of the most intriguing capabilities that Lockheed is building into its system is what the company is claiming as a world-first passive radar system by an Australian company called Silentium.
The passive radar works by tracking reflections of objects from FM radio waves. Multiples of the relatively low-cost system can be deployed around the world to track a wide array of objects from Low Earth Orbit to the surface of the sea. It won’t replace active scanning radar, which is crucial for targeting, but would provide an important cueing capability to active radar. Of course, passive radar will not attract enemy fire since it does not emit.
The Australian company Consunet provides Lockheed’s Air6500 with an electromagnetic battle management subsystem which allows pilots and weapons to find ways through radar and other detection nets to avoid detection. It includes a visual system to help plan missions.
Lockheed and Australian defense officials have been keenly aware that if they can develop an ITAR-free system — one that is not burdened by any US export restrictions — they could sell the system to a myriad of countries eager to use a system used by a Five Eyes country, one that thus meets US security and other requirements.
While Australia doesn’t use the term All Domain Operations, more than a dozen industry and government officials have acknowledged in background conversations that Air6500 would provide many of the capabilities expected by the US of an All Domain system, one able to connect sensors and communications from space to air to ground to the sea and below and across to the cyber domain. Lockheed’s system is based on an open architecture.

“Australia’s AIR6500-1 program is truly transformational. It will set the blueprint for future military Joint All-Domain Operations across the globe.” Stephanie Hill, executive vice president of Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, said in a company statement. “This critical capability will allow the ADF to leverage information from across all domains at greater speeds, with better accuracy and at a greater scale than it is capable of today.”

Lockheed was the first US defense prime to make a company-wide commitment to All Domain Operations and has been pursuing capabilities relevant to it across the enterprise. To get some idea of how important Air6500 has been seen by Lockheed Martin, note that the company flew its chief operations officer, Frank St. John, here for the final oral presentations to the Australian Department of Defense.
“The project is likely to generate up to 230 jobs, including for subcontractors, in high-tech areas including software development, systems engineering, project management and logistics. Around 150 jobs will be in South Australia, 60 in the NSW Hunter region, with others in Brisbane and Canberra,” a Defense Department statement released just after midnight local time said.
“This first-of-its-kind system will provide greater situational awareness and defence against increasingly advanced air and missile threats, as well as give the ADF increased levels of interoperability with the United States and allied partners,” the statement says.
Lockheed Martin Australia has already awarded contracts to more than 10 leading-edge companies such as Leidos Australia, Consunet, Consilium, C4I, Silentium, Penten, Lucid Consulting Engineering, and engaged with US prime contractors Raytheon and Boeing during the risk reduction phase to develop their AIR6500 offering.

Hi Bravo,

That Silentium silent radar detecting objects passively from "ambient" radio signals would certainly benefit from TeNNs in sorting out the wheat from the chaff. There would be a lot of messy signals and a lot of object classification to do. Something like noise cancellation?

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

Diogenese

Top 20
I'm pretty sure a chartist, would say that's a small "cup and handle" but not sure what comes next, a jug?..

I think those kind of patterns are meaningless, but it definitely does look like it's breaking the downward trend, from most charting time frames.

Especially this one.
View attachment 68316

I'd be interested to know @Fullmoonfever's input, as I think he's the best at charting on this forum, that I've seen..
Is that the cup with the tea leaves?

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Nudging 8 million by 11:30 at 21 cents - that's about 9% more than 19.3 cents, so we can assume it's not eligible shareholders.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

db1969oz

Regular
The cynic in me assumes this pump gives the boyos club a quick 10% profit on their 0.193c shares, and gives their shorting buddies some room to make 10% on the way back down! Yes, the negativity has worn off on me of late.

Reactions: 6 users

FiveBucks

Regular
Shareprice mood. Time to get up.

infomercial movement GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

FiveBucks

Regular
The cynic in me assumes this pump gives the boyos club a quick 10% profit on their 0.193c shares, and gives their shorting buddies some room to make 10% on the way back down! Yes, the negativity has worn off on me of late.

I hate to say I probably agree but do I have the conviction to sell today and hope to buy in cheaper? Probably not.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Rskiff

Regular
Out of the 21 who participated, I wonder if any from the company took the opportunity to invest?

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom