BRN Discussion Ongoing

CHIPS

Regular
Whatever happened to the good old Bronze Sponsorship? I guess Platinum is the new Gold and Gold is the new Silver?

I wonder if we can come up with a more creative (and still cost-effective) sponsorship for next year’s event? Any suggestions?
(Watercooler Sponsor sounds a tad too parsimonious, though.)

View attachment 68254

Well, we have to save money, therefore we are listed far below Lanyard and WiFi sponsoring. I rather be down below but still be mentioned than high above all and waste our money for sponsoring. Silver does not sound too bad then. It is second place at the Olympics. Not too bad then :D.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DK6161

Regular
What’s up as you and your friends as you’ve seemed to have gone extremely quite over at the nut house, is it a change in sediment now after 2 years of earning a small fortune

View attachment 68274
Oh hi Pom! Didn't see you there old chap.
Hope your day is as lovely as you are.
Tom Hanks Hello GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Mate, all the bloke was doing was giving his opinion and a F#CKEN GREAT OPINION it was.
And all you can come up with is these STUPID GIFS. (Shame on you), it just shows your
intelligence. (you obviously don't have any). No wonder people left this forum (including myself).
I know who the loser is and it isn't @AI.Inquirer.
And you can give me all the GIFs you like, because you show you didn't have the Intelligence
to reply to @AI. Inquirer great opinion.
Hey sb182, not sure how you can leave a forum and then comment on it, but hey...

It was fine for AI. Inquirer, to give his opinions, but he wasn't just doing that, he was stating things as "facts" when they were simply not.

That is the problem I had with him/her.

Even in their last post, they stated that Sean had said, that they were "only now reaching (not yet) the stage where they can offer the algorithm"..
Implying that TENNs was "still" not yet a part of BrainChip's IP portfolio, which is in direct contradiction, to what BrainChip has said.

I'm pretty sure, that's not what Sean said, or implied in the podcast, but I haven't checked and am happy to be corrected.

If he didn't say that, that is not "opinion" on AI Inquirer's part and is pure misinformation and goes directly against their own "mantra" of speaking "honestly and clearly".

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

7für7

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Must av saved this and forgot but mention for BrainChip

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Another old one with BrainChip Akida 1000 on show in a cabinet and mentioned in Africa

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Can’t remember why I saved this 1

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Don’t know why I saved this one, maybe I was trying to find a link

Last edited:
  • Fire
Hey sb182, not sure how you can leave a forum and then comment on it, but hey...

It was fine for AI. Inquirer, to give his opinions, but he wasn't just doing that, he was stating things as "facts" when they were simply not.

That is the problem I had with him/her.

Even in their last post, they stated that Sean had said, that they were "only now reaching (not yet) the stage where they can offer the algorithm"..
Implying that TENNs was "still" not yet a part of BrainChip's IP portfolio, which is in direct contradiction, to what BrainChip has said.

I'm pretty sure, that's not what Sean said, or implied in the podcast, but I haven't checked and am happy to be corrected.

If he didn't say that, that is not "opinion" on AI Inquirer's part and is pure misinformation and goes directly against their own "mantra" of speaking "honestly and clearly".
I just checked the podcast and the mention of AKIDA 2.0 and TENNs is in the first minutes, up to 3min20secs.

If you listen to just these first few minutes, you can see, that AI Inquirer's "interpretations" to put it nicely of what Sean said, are complete and utter Bullshit.

As are his previous statements, as fact, that AKIDA TENNs, TENNs and by extension TENNs Pleiades, as not being currently commercially available.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
I just checked the podcast and the mention of AKIDA 2.0 and TENNs is in the first minutes, up to 3min20secs.

If you listen to just these first few minutes, you can see, that AI Inquirer's "interpretations" to put it nicely of what Sean said, are complete and utter Bullshit.

As are his previous statements, as fact, that AKIDA TENNs, TENNs and by extension TENNs Pleiades, as not being currently commercially available.

Hi @DingoBorat
what do you make of the question 13.50 mark and answer?
Along the lines of the CR will be used to bring AKIDA 2 and Tenns to the market as soon as possible.
Does this answer imply that it is not ready yet?
Your thoughts please mate.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

TECH

Regular
Good Morning Chippers ,

Stolen from the smouldering orifice , Courtesy of Fact Finder.

Hi All

With the addition of Lockheed Martin my personal list of Brainchip engagements moves to 67:

1. FORD

2. VALEO

3. RENESAS

4. NASA

5. TATA Consulting Services

6. MEGACHIPS

7. MOSCHIP

8. SOCIONEXT

9. PROPHESEE

10. VVDN

11. TEKSUN

12. Ai LABS

13. NVISO

14. EMOTION 3D

15. ARM

16. EDGE IMPULSE

17. INTEL

18. GLOBAL FOUNDRIES

19. BLUE RIDGE ENVISIONEERING

20. MERCEDES BENZ

21. ANT 61

22. QUANTUM VENTURA

23. INFORMATION SYSTEM LABORATORIES

24. INTELLISENSE SYSTEMS

25. CVEDIA

26. LORSER INDUSTRIES

27. SiFIVE

28. IPRO SILICONE

29. SALESLINK

30. NUMEM

31. VORAGO

32. NANOSE

33. BIOTOME

34. OCULI

35. CIRCLE8 CLEAN TECHNOLOGIES

36. AVID GROUP

37. TATA ELXSI

38. GMAC INTELLIGENCE

39. EDGX

40. EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY

41 UNIGEN

42. iniVation

43. SAHOMA CONTROLWARE

44. MAGIK EYE

45. MYWAI

46. INFINEON

47. ERICSSON

48. MICROCHIP

49. ONSEMI

50. IPSOLON RESEARCH

51. UBH - HELLAS

52. ACCENTURE

53. FRONTGRADE GAISLER

54. DELL Technologies

55. BOSTON DYNAMICS

56. AIRBUS

57. NEUROBUS

58. LOCKHEED MARTIN MFC

59. University of Virginia

60. University of Oklahoma

61.’Arizona State University

62. Carnegie Mellon University

63. Rochester Institute of Technology

64. Drexel University

65. Cornell Tech - founded by Cornell University & Technion - Israel Institute of Technology

66. University of Western Australia

67. Penn State University

My opinion only DYOR

Fact Finder

Lockheed Martin​

63 languages
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the company. For the transit center in Sunnyvale, California, see Lockheed Martin Transit Center.
Lockheed Martin Corporation
Company typePublic
Traded as
IndustryAerospace, Defense
Predecessors
FoundedMarch 15, 1995; 29 years ago
HeadquartersBethesda, Maryland, United States
Area servedWorldwide
Key peopleJames D. Taiclet (Chair, President & CEO)
Revenue
Increase
US$67.6 billion (2023)
Operating income
Increase
US$8.51 billion (2023)
Net income
Increase
US$6.92 billion (2023)
Total assets
Decrease
US$52.5 billion (2023)
Total equity
Decrease
US$6.84 billion (2023)
Number of employees122,000 (2023)
Divisions
Websitelockheedmartin.com
Footnotes / references
[1][2]
The Lockheed Martin Corporation is an American aerospace and defense manufacturer with worldwide interests. It was formed by the merger of Lockheed Corporation with Martin Marietta in March 1995. It is headquartered in North Bethesda, Maryland, in the Washington, D.C. area. As of January 2022, Lockheed Martin employs approximately 115,000 employees worldwide, including about 60,000 engineers and scientists.[3]
Lockheed Martin is one of the largest companies in the aerospace, military support, security, and technologies industry. It was the world's largest defense contractor by revenue for fiscal year 2014.[4] In 2013, 78% of Lockheed Martin's revenues came from military sales;[5] it topped the list of US federal government contractors and received nearly 10% of the funds paid out by the Pentagon.[6] In 2009, US government contracts accounted for $38.4 billion (85%), foreign government contracts for $5.8 billion (13%), and commercial and other contracts for $900 million (2%).[7]
Half of the corporation's annual sales are to the U.S. Department of Defense. Lockheed Martin is also a contractor for the U.S. Department of Energy and the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).[8]
Lockheed Martin operates in four business segments: Aeronautics, Missiles and Fire Control (MFC), Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), and Space.[9] The company has received the Collier Trophy six times, including in 2001 for being part of developing the X-35/F-35B LiftFan Propulsion System[10][11][12] and most recently in 2018 for the Automatic Ground Collision Avoidance System (Auto-GCAS). Lockheed Martin is currently developing the F-35 Lightning II and leads the international supply chain, leads the team for the development and implementation of technology solutions for the new USAF Space Fence (AFSSS replacement),[13] and is the primary contractor for the development of the Orion command module.[14] The company also invests in healthcare systems, renewable energy systems, intelligent energy distribution, and compact nuclear fusion.[15]

FORBES GLOBAL 2000 largest companys 2024.

Lockheed Martin , No 171 .

Regards ,
Esq.

Gidday Esq.

Some of us had Brainchip linked to Lockheed Martin back in late 2018/2019 but never quite over the line.

The Fact has produced a very nice list, but I'm not the only one thinking why no IP signings, are they all NOW WAITING for
AKD III to surface during 2025, as that's when I personally expect to see it enter from stage left.

Feeling a little frustrated with how our share price is still being "professionally contained" in a band that has no musicians.

Let's start cranking this baby up, a decade is approaching for many of us.

Sad Baby GIF

Top Bottom