BRN Discussion Ongoing

What I do like is every 1 cents it’s up = 10k
Really excited about the next positive announcement
I don’t think it’s going to be to far away
And if we are lucky it’s going to be very rewarding for everyone except the shorters
Come on Brainchip
20240815_161251.jpg

Go Away!...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Great post, by HunterD at the place that shan't be named, so I've copied and pasted it here in full, with full credit to him/her.

"I’ve seen a lot of comments lately about BrainChip’s lack of revenue and how it’s supposedly hurting the stock price. Let’s take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

BrainChip is in a crucial phase of its business cycle. They’ve developed groundbreaking AI technology with substantial patents backing it. The focus right now isn’t 100% on generating immediate revenue—it’s on solidifying deals that will unlock long-term value. The company has been in talks with potential partners, and while we haven’t seen a deal finalised yet, the groundwork is being laid. When these deals are signed, it’s going to be BIG!

For companies like BrainChip, the revenue cycle diverges from that of traditional industries. The emphasis initially lies on securing licensing deals, partnerships, and strategic alliances, which are critical for establishing future revenue streams. This stage focuses on validating the technology, penetrating the market, and building a robust partner network. Once these foundational elements are solidified, the revenue will begin to flow more steadily, and that's when the true impact on the stock price will become evident.

Call me crazy, maybe I’m seeing it differently but I do feel it’s undervalued right now because the market is waiting for that big announcement. When BrainChip announces its first major deal, the market will react quickly, and those who are already in will likely see significant gains. We’re talking about a company with a unique technology that’s poised to become a standard in the AI space. The market isn’t ignoring this, it’s waiting for confirmation.

BrainChip isn’t just another tech company. They’ve got solid technology and patents that give them a significant edge in the market. These patents protect their innovations and ensure they have a competitive advantage. When deals are finalised and the technology starts being widely adopted, those patents become even more valuable. This isn’t just about today’s revenue, it’s about securing the future of AI technology.

So, instead of worrying about short-term revenue, let’s focus on where BrainChip is heading. We know the company is actively working on deals, and when these come through, we’ll see the stock price reflect the true value of the technology and its potential. Stay patient and watch how the market responds once everything falls into place.

My opinion only.. DYOR"

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users
Is that right?...

I was actually going to amend my original post at the time, to be more accurate, but didn't end up doing it..

Can you notice the difference? 🤔..

"I bought another 10000 shares today, if not for my confidence in this Company, but then for the fear that bastard Pom, might be slowly catching up to me.."

😛
IMG_0884.png

1723706816306.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Wasn’t the SPP ending today?

Reactions: 3 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
Liking what this young lady has been working on at Tata

IMG_9419.jpeg

🌟 Exciting News! 🌟

I’m thrilled to share that I’ve just completed an incredible internship with the neuromorphic computing team at Tata Consultancy Services - Research and Innovation, Kolkata, focused on Machine Learning and Generative AI! 🚀
Over the past three months, I had the amazing opportunity to dive deep into the world of image reconstruction and compression, and spike neural networks. This experience allowed me to work on cutting-edge projects, leveraging advanced algorithms and models to push the boundaries of what’s possible with generative AI.

Here’s what I’ve been up to:
1. Developed and optimized transformer models for high-quality lossy image reconstruction and compression. Worked on further developing those models for spike neural networks (ongoing).
2. Explored and implemented techniques with swin transformer blocks for lossy image compression.
3. Collaborated with a talented team of professionals, gaining invaluable insights into real-world applications of ML and AI.

A huge thank you to my mentors Sayan Kahali, project supervisor Sounak Dey, research head Arpan Pal and team at TCS for their guidance and support throughout this journey. Your expertise and encouragement made all the difference! 🙌

I’m excited to continue exploring the intersection of AI and image processing, and I’m looking forward to the next chapter of my career. If you have any questions about my internship experience or want to connect on similar topics, feel free to reach out!

Here’s to the future of AI and the endless possibilities it holds! 💡✨

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

rgupta

Regular
I don't know why Sean has to comment it this way, the present CR is after relationship building in last two years, now some institutional investors will be on brainchip book.
Results will be out soon on that statement but one thing is sure that shorts are down more than 2.5% since then. Is that mean that company was building relationship with the shorters for last 2 years.
I really don't know how much involved the management is but if we see that shorters had taken those shares that will mean Sean is not fit for his job immediately.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Great post, by HunterD at the place that shan't be named, so I've copied and pasted it here in full, with full credit to him/her.

"I’ve seen a lot of comments lately about BrainChip’s lack of revenue and how it’s supposedly hurting the stock price. Let’s take a step back and look at the bigger picture.

BrainChip is in a crucial phase of its business cycle. They’ve developed groundbreaking AI technology with substantial patents backing it. The focus right now isn’t 100% on generating immediate revenue—it’s on solidifying deals that will unlock long-term value. The company has been in talks with potential partners, and while we haven’t seen a deal finalised yet, the groundwork is being laid. When these deals are signed, it’s going to be BIG!

For companies like BrainChip, the revenue cycle diverges from that of traditional industries. The emphasis initially lies on securing licensing deals, partnerships, and strategic alliances, which are critical for establishing future revenue streams. This stage focuses on validating the technology, penetrating the market, and building a robust partner network. Once these foundational elements are solidified, the revenue will begin to flow more steadily, and that's when the true impact on the stock price will become evident.

Call me crazy, maybe I’m seeing it differently but I do feel it’s undervalued right now because the market is waiting for that big announcement. When BrainChip announces its first major deal, the market will react quickly, and those who are already in will likely see significant gains. We’re talking about a company with a unique technology that’s poised to become a standard in the AI space. The market isn’t ignoring this, it’s waiting for confirmation.

BrainChip isn’t just another tech company. They’ve got solid technology and patents that give them a significant edge in the market. These patents protect their innovations and ensure they have a competitive advantage. When deals are finalised and the technology starts being widely adopted, those patents become even more valuable. This isn’t just about today’s revenue, it’s about securing the future of AI technology.

So, instead of worrying about short-term revenue, let’s focus on where BrainChip is heading. We know the company is actively working on deals, and when these come through, we’ll see the stock price reflect the true value of the technology and its potential. Stay patient and watch how the market responds once everything falls into place.

My opinion only.. DYOR"
Hi DB,

Thanks for reposting this. I agree with Hunter.

Akida is the biggest thing to happen to electronics since the invention of the integrated circuit by Kilby and Noyce circa 1958.

Certainly there have been attempts to make analog SNNs using capacitors or ReRAM/MemRistors, but the manufacturing variability frustrated these attempts.

I think PvdM's genius was the realization that digital was not subject to the effects of manufacturing variation and that digital was the practical solution to SNNs. I'd imagine digital's tolerance for this variation is an order of magnitude or more greater than analog. A bit like Edison's lightbulb invention, the lead seal between the wires and the glass to contain the inert atmosphere was the final tweak which made a practicable device.

And now the tech is evolving at an unprecedented rate which makes it impossible for customers commit to silicon. hence my suspicion that EAPs such as MB, Valeo, etc are using Akida 2 simulation software for signal processing. In particular, TeNNs is ideally suited for moving image and speech analysis as the temporal element is incorporated in the silicon process in a streamlined manner, relieving the associated CPU of the task. Even in software simulation, I imagine TeNNs provides significant advantages in power consumption and latency, but we have not seen any performance figures to support my conjecture.

I'm hoping that TeNNs development will soon reach a plateau of development sufficient for customers to commit to silicon, but I do not wish to see a premature halt to development. However, the next round of development may depend on feedback from the cloud-based FPGA.

Now who was it recently suggested measuring the string from the centre to the end?

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

CHIPS

Regular
I hate how this SP reacts or is even manipulated.
This morning I was so happy to see that BRN had an SP increase of more than 7% in Germany.
Only a short while later it was and still is a minus of 1.22%

Wake me up once we are at +50%, please.

1723716257763.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

7für7

Regular
I don't know why Sean has to comment it this way, the present CR is after relationship building in last two years, now some institutional investors will be on brainchip book.
Results will be out soon on that statement but one thing is sure that shorts are down more than 2.5% since then. Is that mean that company was building relationship with the shorters for last 2 years.
I really don't know how much involved the management is but if we see that shorters had taken those shares that will mean Sean is not fit for his job immediately.
It's a bit far-fetched and quite risky to accuse the management of such an act, don't you think? Just more gossip and an attempt to elevate yourself as a small investor... And don't forget, the internet is not a lawless space. Be careful with your accusations and demands. Just some friendly advice.

Top Bottom