BRN Discussion Ongoing

FiveBucks

Regular
Day to forget on the market today!

On to the next one. Bloodbath across all my stocks. I think I lost about 15% of my net worth.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Shadow59

Regular
Day to forget on the market today!

On to the next one. Bloodbath across all my stocks. I think I lost about 15% of my net worth.
So now $4.25 then.
I'll have to admit I'm not looking pretty either, but some would say I never did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

FiveBucks

Regular
So now $4.25 then.
I'll have to admit I'm not looking pretty either, but some would say I never did.
Lol not far off now haha.

Its just money at the end of the day, As long as my family is healthy, I wake up with a smile.

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
View attachment 67592

🤖 The Future of AI: Compute Power, Blockchain, and Sustainability 🔋

🚀The rapid development of AI is transforming industries, driven by advances in compute power and blockchain technology. #SamAltman states that we will have #AGI as early as 2027, which is self learning AI or in other words, "infinite data processing and LOTs of compute power".

🔋 Compute Power: The Backbone of AI
High-Performance Computing (HPC): With massive parallel processing, companies like #NVIDIA and #AMD are enabling faster AI training. This reduces time to market and enhances the capabilities of AI applications.

Edge Computing: Innovations from companies like #BrainChip are bringing AI processing closer to data sources, facilitating real-time analysis and decision-making. This is crucial for applications in for example autonomous vehicles, smart cities and possibly the training of AI.

Energy Efficiency: New architectures and hardware are not only increasing performance but also reducing energy consumption, making AI development more sustainable.

🔗 Blockchain Integration: Securing and Democratizing AI
Secure Data Sharing: Highly secure blockchain platforms like #Cardano ensure data integrity and security in AI model training and deployment. This and their decentralized governance model is essential for maintaining trust in AI systems.

Decentralized AI Training: Distributed ledger technology allows for decentralized and collaborative AI model training, reducing the reliance on centralized data centers.

Transparent AI: Blockchain provides an immutable record of AI model changes and decision-making processes, enhancing transparency and accountability.

🔮 The Road Ahead: Green AI and Decentralized Compute Power
The convergence of AI, compute power, and blockchain is paving the way for more sustainable and decentralized technological advancements. To meet the growing demand for green technology, the future will likely see:
- AI Democratization: Wider access to AI tools and resources, enabling businesses of all sizes to harness the power of AI.
- Interoperable Systems: Seamless integration of AI, blockchain, and edge computing technologies, creating a cohesive digital ecosystem.
- Decentralized Compute Power: To achieve sustainability goals, decentralized compute power will become increasingly important, reducing the carbon footprint of AI training.

As we look to the future, the synergy between AI, compute power, and blockchain promises to drive innovation and create more sustainable, transparent, and efficient systems. How is your organization preparing for this next wave of technological advancement?
#AI #ComputePower #Blockchain #Sustainability #Innovation #DigitalTransformation #2024 #BrianChip #Cardano #Nvidia #Googl
He has spelt it BrianChip down the bottom 🙄🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

Quiltman

Regular
Brainchip partnered with Tata Elxsi to help them deliver “capabilities in futuristic technology “ in medical applications, it’s great to see Tata Elxsi winning new business on the back of this. Eventually, the benefit will flow back through to BrainChip.

BFA4B940-79E6-46CE-9B04-AA7002154FA5.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

Diogenese

Top 20
View attachment 67592

🤖 The Future of AI: Compute Power, Blockchain, and Sustainability 🔋

🚀The rapid development of AI is transforming industries, driven by advances in compute power and blockchain technology. #SamAltman states that we will have #AGI as early as 2027, which is self learning AI or in other words, "infinite data processing and LOTs of compute power".

🔋 Compute Power: The Backbone of AI
High-Performance Computing (HPC): With massive parallel processing, companies like #NVIDIA and #AMD are enabling faster AI training. This reduces time to market and enhances the capabilities of AI applications.

Edge Computing: Innovations from companies like #BrainChip are bringing AI processing closer to data sources, facilitating real-time analysis and decision-making. This is crucial for applications in for example autonomous vehicles, smart cities and possibly the training of AI.

Energy Efficiency: New architectures and hardware are not only increasing performance but also reducing energy consumption, making AI development more sustainable.

🔗 Blockchain Integration: Securing and Democratizing AI
Secure Data Sharing: Highly secure blockchain platforms like #Cardano ensure data integrity and security in AI model training and deployment. This and their decentralized governance model is essential for maintaining trust in AI systems.

Decentralized AI Training: Distributed ledger technology allows for decentralized and collaborative AI model training, reducing the reliance on centralized data centers.

Transparent AI: Blockchain provides an immutable record of AI model changes and decision-making processes, enhancing transparency and accountability.

🔮 The Road Ahead: Green AI and Decentralized Compute Power
The convergence of AI, compute power, and blockchain is paving the way for more sustainable and decentralized technological advancements. To meet the growing demand for green technology, the future will likely see:
- AI Democratization: Wider access to AI tools and resources, enabling businesses of all sizes to harness the power of AI.
- Interoperable Systems: Seamless integration of AI, blockchain, and edge computing technologies, creating a cohesive digital ecosystem.
- Decentralized Compute Power: To achieve sustainability goals, decentralized compute power will become increasingly important, reducing the carbon footprint of AI training.

As we look to the future, the synergy between AI, compute power, and blockchain promises to drive innovation and create more sustainable, transparent, and efficient systems. How is your organization preparing for this next wave of technological advancement?
#AI #ComputePower #Blockchain #Sustainability #Innovation #DigitalTransformation #2024 #BrianChip #Cardano #Nvidia #Googl

Hi Ttm,

Edge AI R us.

On top of that our friends at Edge Impulse are very fond of Akida for this.

Zach (CEO) and Jan (CTO) are on record as enthusing about Akida.

Edge Impulse is thrilled to collaborate with BrainChip and harness their groundbreaking neuromorphic technology. Akida’s 2nd generation platform adds TENNs and Vision Transformers to a strong neuromorphic foundation. That’s going to accelerate the demand for intelligent solutions. Our growing partnership is a testament to the immense potential of combining Edge Impulse’s advanced machine learning capabilities with BrainChip’s innovative approach to computing. Together, we’re forging a path toward a more intelligent and efficient future,” said Zach Shelby, Co-Founder and CEO at Edge Impulse."

Zach Shelby, Co-Founder and CEO, Edge Impulse

https://brainchip.com/episode-19-brainchip-talks-ml-at-the-edge-with-edge-impulse-cto-jan-jongboom/

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Labsy

Regular
Can't help to think (and now finally realise) that we are invested in the VERY early phase of the technology and it's potential.
The information provided in the accompanying SPP document clearly highlights that the money raised is intended for further (research and) development.
Nothing suggests that it would be spent on anything else.
Customers seem to be hesitant on signing deals because overall, the tech is at its early infancy and I assume some are looking at all options (not just Akida).
So what needs to be done then??

If the company is continuing carrying out its business as is, then I am not holding my breath for any significant revenue this year or next.
You buddy are going on ignore... I've had enough of your garbage...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Labsy

Regular
Yes..when I originally chose that 2 year timeframe I thought at the time it was a "very fair" guide to make a personal call on the conpanies progress..we have made excellent progress so far..BUT currently I'd be lying if I said I was happy with our business model focused on IP...many holders are also well aware that things can flip very rapidly once an announcement linked to potentially huge revenue streams is released..so, yes I'm currently a little flat like the rest of us long termers.
Have a good day....Texta ;)
I think you are spot on Tech. Jan 2025 still holds true for me. I am concerned of the current crash in stock markets, especially the Asian markets. Nikkei is suffering and my fear is that this will delay further any potential signings for Brainchip as companies er on caution. In the whole, I'm very optimistic and actually expect some serious developments by November this year....
Call me crazy... ☺️❤️🙏

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

DK6161

Regular
I think you are spot on Tech. Jan 2025 still holds true for me. I am concerned of the current crash in stock markets, especially the Asian markets. Nikkei is suffering and my fear is that this will delay further any potential signings for Brainchip as companies er on caution. In the whole, I'm very optimistic and actually expect some serious developments by November this year....
Call me crazy... ☺️❤️🙏
Good luck there buddy.

Jason Momoa Laughing GIF by AbsoluteRadio

Massive drop in SP overnight in America and Germany so think I might hold off buying until after opening.

Reactions: 3 users

Dallas

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

cosors

👀
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

cosors

👀
If I want to read serious well-researched analyses I subscribe to The Fools.
Then I know how best to invest my money. Please dear dreddb0t ban my post so that it remains my secret.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

cosors

👀
I don't follow it that closely. Is James Fool still advertising with Nvidia on LinkedIn?

Nvidia shares tank as 'Magnificent 7' stocks lose more than $650 billion in market cap

The iconic group of seven stocks have lost roughly $1.3 trillion in market cap over the past three trading sessions.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Cosors,

Well that's $1.3 trillion market collateral the Ignorant 7 won't be able leverage, towards buying us out.

😀

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Morning Chippers ,

Thinking a green day for us today , Nasdaq futures turning up.

Regards,
Esq.

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_6 Aug 2024 7_56_45 am ACST.png
    chrome_screenshot_6 Aug 2024 7_56_45 am ACST.png
    115.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

GDJR69

Regular
  • Haha