Reactions: 10 users

1722904747601.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Screenshot_20240806_104235_LinkedIn.jpg

07/22/2024

ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND NEURAL NETWORKS TO MONITORING AND OPTIMIZING INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION.

Start 4.0 as part of the 2023 call for industrial research projects, financed with PNRR funds, has provided approximately 400,000 euros to support the development of SENECATM 4.0 (SEcured Neuromorphic EdgeAI Computing Architecture for Industry 4.0), the innovation project presented by KNOWHEDGE SRL , MYWAI SRL, WALTER TOSTO SPA, TICASS SCARL, ITALIAN WELDING INSTITUTE. It involves the development of a cutting-edge technological architecture to monitor, control and optimize production processes and carry out predictive maintenance of connected industrial machinery. To do this, industrial IoT devices are used with artificial intelligence in proximity (EDGE AI) or on board the machine (VERY EDGE AI), which can, if necessary, use neuromorphic ASIC chips for the parallel calculation of neural networks on dedicated HW

NEUROMORPHIC COMPUTING). This project plays a role of primary importance in the field of industrial AIoT (Artificial Intelligence of Things), especially in the sector of quality control in manufacturing 4.0, in which the convergence of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Edge AI is transforming radically changing the industrial landscape while simultaneously requiring ever-increasing levels of security and compliance. The SENECATM architecture will be created on the basis of the technology and patents for neuromorphic edge computing contributed by MYWAITM and KNOWHEDGETM, validated by the Italian Institute of Welding and the TICASS hub on the welding processes of WALTER TOSTOTM, world leader in the manufacturing of critical equipment long-term for the oil and gas, petrochemical and energy markets.
The use of technology 4.0 to optimize production processes and implement predictive maintenance of industrial machinery represents a great leap in quality for the entire manufacturing industry. More intelligent and proactive management of plants, preventing breakdowns and reducing maintenance costs thanks to the ability to anticipate and resolve problems before they occur can improve the competitiveness of companies, allowing them to keep up with the challenges and demands of the global market, and promotes the digital transformation of the entire manufacturing sector towards a more sustainable and cutting-edge model

Learning 🪴

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 66 users

7für7

Regular
Now I was reading on crapper “high alert warning for takeover” 🤦🏻‍♂️ why they always bring always this topic to the table? Crapper get day by day crappier

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Now I was reading on crapper “high alert warning for takeover” 🤦🏻‍♂️ why they always bring always this topic to the table? Crapper get day by day crappier
What’s read in crapper stays in crapper

1722908282737.gif

• Haha

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Had a sneaky look back on HC. still a cesspit!... But, regardless, it is more so challenging everyday to defend the position here that we are not at any risk of being overtaken. Currently, the situation seems as likely as having a contract or actual bloody revenue announce, where is the management? :LOL: IMO

• Love
  • Fire

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
When I saw the talk of M&A, thought I'd have a skim around. Never know huh :LOL:

Whilst not to do with us directly, I see that Parsons Corp (NYSE) has just purchased Black Signal Technologies for only $200m who own Blue Ridge Envisioneering who is a partner of ours.

Parson was aware of neuromorphic back in 2020 it appears. Seeing it as one of the possible shifts in tech by the 2030's.

Not that it necessarily means anything :unsure:

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Doz

Regular
7fur7 , please don’t hesitate to present your case when making these statements .

Maybe your reply can start off with ,
Disruptive technology companies like Brainchip are unlikely to attract takeover interest because ….

I look forward to your reasoning .

• Haha
  • Love

7für7

Regular
7fur7 , please don’t hesitate to present your case when making these statements .

Maybe your reply can start off with ,
Disruptive technology companies like Brainchip are unlikely to attract takeover interest because ….

I look forward to your reasoning .

I can only speak for myself ... I would never sell my company for a ridiculously low price, especially at a time before a possible major breakthrough. I wouldn’t be opposed if a large entity wanted to get involved as long as I still hold the majority. Once I reach a certain market value, I can always decide to sell ... but not now! And what sources do you have for this exaggerated warning that is being presented as a fact? This is speculation, but it’s being declared as a warning and it seems like an attempt to spread panic ... come with facts and not personal speculations. Because then everyone will counter with their own personal speculations as well.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Booomity Boooom.

Off & running,

1722922092485.png

Possibly take flight in the last half hour of power.

Regards ,
Esq

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Tried at 0.165 and just missed out so took the plunge at 0.18 😁
IMG_0843.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Doz

Regular
I can only speak for myself ... I would never sell my company for a ridiculously low price, especially at a time before a possible major breakthrough. I wouldn’t be opposed if a large entity wanted to get involved as long as I still hold the majority. Once I reach a certain market value, I can always decide to sell ... but not now! And what sources do you have for this exaggerated warning that is being presented as a fact? This is speculation, but it’s being declared as a warning and it seems like an attempt to spread panic ... come with facts and not personal speculations. Because then everyone will counter with their own personal speculations as well.

As I thought , your argument is weak .
Who claimed that it would be a low price ?
My post is clearly labeled as “ in my opinion “ , so your fact statement is 100% incorrect .
Spread panic ? I clearly provided my reasonings .

Do you want to have another go at dismissing my opinions as presented ?

Reactions: 4 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
1000017584.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
As I thought , your argument is weak .
Who claimed that it would be a low price ?
My post is clearly labeled as “ in my opinion “ , so your fact statement is 100% incorrect .
Spread panic ? I clearly provided my reasonings .

Do you want to have another go at dismissing my opinions as presented ?

As I expected, this discussion is leading nowhere... I have presented my point of view and stated that I do not approve of the sensational headline with the declaration "Warning". It causes panic among those who are already uncertain. But once again, you have nothing better to do than to get personal... In the end, you also have no facts and just want to get involved without knowing what is happening behind the scenes... and as a counter, you only find the usual words to justify nonsense statements like “your statement is week” and “you are 100% incorrect” my friend, if my statements are weak and 100% incorrect, what is yours? You are speculating my friend… that’s absolutely incorrect and weak... Goodbye, this discussion leads nowhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
As I expected, this discussion is leading nowhere... I have presented my point of view and stated that I do not approve of the sensational headline with the declaration "Warning". It causes panic among those who are already uncertain. But once again, you have nothing better to do than to get personal... In the end, you also have no facts and just want to get involved without knowing what is happening behind the scenes... and as a counter, you only find the usual words to justify nonsense statements like “your statement is week” and “you are 100% incorrect” my friend, if my statements are weak and 100% incorrect, what is yours? You are speculating my friend… that’s absolutely incorrect and weak... Goodbye, this discussion leads nowhere.
Hey 7, Doz is 100% one of the "Good Guys" I think maybe you're looking at him in the wrong light..

He is a straight shooter and if he is concerned/happy about the prospect of a takeover, then he genuinely is, with no "ulterior" motives.

A takeover can be hugely positive, especially if there is a "contest" over the "resource".
And also, not so much..

who-gets-the-pizza-slice-thy-reall-ugly.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The very favourable Forbes article is now on the BrainChip website under PR
Enjoy if you haven't already had a chance to see it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Hey 7, Doz is 100% one of the "Good Guys" I think maybe you're looking at him in the wrong light..

He is a straight shooter and if he is concerned/happy about the prospect of a takeover, then he genuinely is, with no "ulterior" motives.

A takeover can be hugely positive, especially if there is a "contest" over the "resource".
And also, not so much..

View attachment 67622

Doz is

1722929423727.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

7für7

Regular

And also, not so much..

View attachment 67622
All fine but does it mean I have to agree on everything? I don’t find it good to declare something dramatically as “warning” if there is no proof of this topic … he could write “possible takeover?” He asked me and i answered his question…. Nothing more

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users
All fine but does it mean I have to agree on everything? I don’t find it good to declare something dramatically as “warning” if there is no proof of this topic … he could write “possible takeover?” He asked me and i answered his question…. Nothing more

So why bring something over here to start?

1722930678713.gif

1722930744977.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom