BRN Discussion Ongoing

Shadow59

Regular
As soon as they have an unconditional agreement they are required to disclose it to the market under the continuous disclosure rules of the ASX. They can't hide behind an NDA in that situation.
What if the agreement is with Megachips or Renesas for using akida ip.

Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
The 4C's will reveal if a deal is struck or not, IF a large lump-sum is paid. I think Sean said they are flexible regarding the IP deals and some might not want to pay a large sum up first but then pay a bit more for each chip sold.

Okay but what do they do if the customer insists on secrecy?
Same thoughts here

I am sure he will be very keen to announce a deal but a NDA is a NDA and must be honored.

I would say 50/50 if a signed deal involve a NDA or not, I guess it's more during the evaluation phase they keep it under the radar?

The 4C's will reveal if a deal is struck or not, IF a large lump-sum is paid. I think Sean said they are flexible regarding the IP deals and some might not want to pay a large sum up first but then pay a bit more for each chip sold.

Okay but what do they do if the customer insists on secrecy?
Thanks as it hurts the brain thinking too much

1722824624554.gif

• Haha

GDJR69

Regular
What if the agreement is with Megachips or Renesas for using akida ip.
They already have an IP agreement with Megachips and Renesas. A further agreement would likely not be necessary for those companies to use Akida in a product. A contract with a client of those companies to produce product for them containing Akida, providing it did not involve BRN as a party (which is unlikely), would not require BRN to disclose anything to the market. This is perhaps another reason why Sean said 'watch the financials'. (This is not advice but if you disagree, who should I sent my invoice to? :ROFLMAO:)

Reactions: 4 users

TECH

Regular
Gidday all believers, stressed out or otherwise.

FACT: We have progressed in a number of areas within the company, it appears to me at least that we are still running a pretty tight ship,
and I'm only referring to staff management, not the leaky type ship !

The cost savings associated with the closing down of the Research Institute in Perth would involve between 10-15 employees, that's including the 3 guys formally on the SAB and then there's the building lease, which at the time Peter told me we got a great deal as the CBD in Perth had more
commercial vacancy signs than buildings, if that makes sense ?

Obviously the 2 new gentlemen joining the SAB will be on an agreed consultancy fee, but from my knowledge of prior members, it's not a
big sum annually.

Centralizing things at HQ in Laguna Hills around Tony Lewis and the hardware team does make sense, and keeping in mind that Peter is
only a zoom call away and is still active with his research from two locations I believe, despite being semi-retired (my opinion).

For the ones whom maybe wondering about Shaw and Partners Ltd, we do have a direct contact with this company, through our NED,
Geoff Carrick, who held the position of Director of Corporate Finance between 2016-2019, when Lou first used this financial conduit to
help us raise funds on at least 2/3 occasions from memory.

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but during the AGM Sean stated that we weren't looking at a Capital Raise, but the Board was always open
to potentially better opportunities if they presented themselves, my gut feeling is that this Capital Raise was already in the pipeline, as
Sean did state at the AGM he was off to met up with several Institutions in Sydney and Melbourne during his short visit to Australia, which
when I really think about it, these meetings had been discussed prior to his arrival, hence 2 months after the AGM we find ourselves in
this position, depending on your view point, for good or bad.

Have a positive day, it's great to be alive and breathing.....regards to all..........Tech (y)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

FACT: We have progressed in a number of areas within the company, it appears to me at least that we are still running a pretty tight ship,

The cost savings associated with the closing down of the Research Institute in Perth would involve between 10-15 employees, that's including the 3 guys formally on the SAB and then there's the building lease, which at the time Peter told me we got a great deal as the CBD in Perth had more

Obviously the 2 new gentlemen joining the SAB will be on an agreed consultancy fee, but from my knowledge of prior members, it's not a
big sum annually.

Centralizing things at HQ in Laguna Hills around Tony Lewis and the hardware team does make sense, and keeping in mind that Peter is
only a zoom call away and is still active with his research from two locations I believe, despite being semi-retired (my opinion).

For the ones whom maybe wondering about Shaw and Partners Ltd, we do have a direct contact with this company, through our NED,
Geoff Carrick, who held the position of Director of Corporate Finance between 2016-2019, when Lou first used this financial conduit to

Correct me if I'm wrong here, but during the AGM Sean stated that we weren't looking at a Capital Raise, but the Board was always open
to potentially better opportunities if they presented themselves, my gut feeling is that this Capital Raise was already in the pipeline, as
Sean did state at the AGM he was off to met up with several Institutions in Sydney and Melbourne during his short visit to Australia, which
when I really think about it, these meetings had been discussed prior to his arrival, hence 2 months after the AGM we find ourselves in

Have a positive day, it's great to be alive and breathing.....regards to all..........Tech (y)
"Peter is only a zoom call away and is still active with his research from two locations I believe, despite being semi-retired (my opinion)"

I don't think Peter is the type of person, that would ever "really" fully retire from his work, regardless of the fact, that AKIDA is his baby..

So I concur.

Reactions: 7 users

manny100

Regular

big sum annually.

I think when Peter retired from fulltime to retired consultant it allowed Sean to make the odd move he would not have undertaken .Sort of freed him up a bit.
I am pleased part of the raise is for tech improvements. A good sign going forward. No doubt some as a result of customer Gen2 and TENNS feedback.
I get the impression BRN are not sweating on the SPP retail take up.
I am not the least bit nervous about my holding and still accumulating.
Plenty of engagements/NDA's.
Tata Elxsi said they will be driving AKIDA into Health and Industrial. Will is a firm future word. As all engagements this will take time.
My personal view is the Tata " will" is somewhat a risk mitigator describing an intention.
Then there is Mercedes which have declared their position.
From the AGM - Engagements are getting close to decision time. One big deal will see us profitable overnight.
I think we are getting closer to a deal or 2 or 3. However it may take more time from the deal

'

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Hey @Esq, when do you think we'll see an appearance from your parrots again?..

Are they dead, or just pining for the fjords?..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Unless you use Akida.
Hi @DingoBorat ,

Several months ago, we were discussing Sony's 3D chip arrangement, possibly in relation to Prophesee, and I suggested that this would be a suitable tech for Akida because Akida would reduce the overall power consumption by removing the heavy lifting from the CPU so there would be less heat to dissipate.

Unfortunately, I don't think Sony were paying attention ...

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon DingoBorat ,

Potentialy when one of our BOD bugger off along with the CFO.

Between this pair alone just under $1mil Usd disappeared out the door last financial year.
That's before we add in this last cap raise , between friends / shorters , time to start cutting out the rot within.

As for the rest of them ???? Who would know....thay may eventually pull a Hehir out their ass..

Also , apparently it's the height of rutting season in Southern Panama , so the parrots may be engaged elsewhere for a little while.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Fire

Dallas

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Afternoon DingoBorat ,

Potentialy when one of our BOD bugger off along with the CFO.

Between this pair alone just under $1mil Usd disappeared out the door last financial year.
That's before we add in this last cap raise , between friends / shorters , time to start cutting out the rot within.

As for the rest of them ???? Who would know....thay may eventually pull a Hehir out their ass..

Also , apparently it's the height of rutting season in Southern Panama , so the parrots may be engaged elsewhere for a little while.

Regards,
Esq.
Those kind of birds, are always going to make sure their nests are well feathered, regardless of who's actually in those positions.

Not sure exactly which member of the BOD you are talking about, may be the "balance" but I know Ken Scarince, is fiercely loyal to the Company (just from my one interaction with him) as I suspect most of them are a tightly knit group.

As for the relationships with capital raisers (and their possible/likey relationships with shorters).
They, are much better, than the relationships, with the majority of share holders.

These business relationships keep the Company going, while it gets on its feet, whereas the majority of shareholders, are like the nagging housewives, that never put out anyway..
(the vast majority, having bought on market, which doesn't directly support the Company, though it does support the share price, to raise funds).

For those with blinkers on, they are calling the market action today a bloodbath.

"Fears of recession in the world’s largest economy have rattled investors, who wiped more than $80 billion off the local sharemarket, sparking the worst two-day sell-off since the COVID-19 pandemic four years ago"

They are not going to allow a recession in the US, or anywhere else, anymore than they did, with Covid.

It's either complete collapse of the system, or stimulate.

In which case inflation will be rationalised/hidden (at least officially).

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Those kind of birds, are always going to make sure their nests are well feathered, regardless of who's actually in those positions.

Not sure exactly which member of the BOD you are talking about, may be the "balance" but I know Ken Scarince, is fiercely loyal to the Company (just from my one interaction with him) as I suspect most of them are a tightly knit group.

As for the relationships with capital raisers (and their possible/likey relationships with shorters).
They, are much better, than the relationships, with the majority of share holders.

These business relationships keep the Company going, while it gets on its feet, whereas the majority of shareholders, are like the nagging housewives, that never put out anyway..
(the vast majority, having bought on market, which doesn't directly support the Company, though it does support the share price, to raise funds).

For those with blinkers on, they are calling the market action today a bloodbath.

"Fears of recession in the world’s largest economy have rattled investors, who wiped more than $80 billion off the local sharemarket, sparking the worst two-day sell-off since the COVID-19 pandemic four years ago"

They are not going to allow a recession in the US, or anywhere else, anymore than they did, with Covid.

It's either complete collapse of the system, or stimulate.

In which case inflation will be rationalised/hidden (at least officially

People don’t know what a bloodbath is unless your invested in BrainChip

• Haha
  • Love
People don’t know what a bloodbath is unless your invested in BrainChip
Arrrr relax..
Some say it's good for the skin..

• Haha
Sod you tax rebate and why did I listen to you @DingoBorat lol

IMG_0837.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Sod you tax rebate and why did I listen to you @DingoBorat lol

View attachment 67590
Hey, I'm probably deeper in the hole, as a percentage of my net worth invested here, than you are 😛

And I'm still looking to buy more..

These prices are transient, in my opinion.

There's likely to be a "Revelation" on World markets, that all is not as "bad" as it seemed, within the next day or two..

• Love
  • Fire
Hey, I'm probably deeper in the hole, as a percentage of my net worth invested here, than you are 😛

And I'm still looking to buy more..

These prices are transient, in my opinion.

There's likely to be a "Revelation" on World markets, that all is not as "bad" as it seemed, within the next day or two..
This is my net worth and it keeps on going down lol

• Haha
  • Fire

Tothemoon24

Top 20
IMG_9361.jpeg

🤖 The Future of AI: Compute Power, Blockchain, and Sustainability 🔋

🚀The rapid development of AI is transforming industries, driven by advances in compute power and blockchain technology. #SamAltman states that we will have #AGI as early as 2027, which is self learning AI or in other words, "infinite data processing and LOTs of compute power".

🔋 Compute Power: The Backbone of AI
High-Performance Computing (HPC): With massive parallel processing, companies like #NVIDIA and #AMD are enabling faster AI training. This reduces time to market and enhances the capabilities of AI applications.

Edge Computing: Innovations from companies like #BrainChip are bringing AI processing closer to data sources, facilitating real-time analysis and decision-making. This is crucial for applications in for example autonomous vehicles, smart cities and possibly the training of AI.

Energy Efficiency: New architectures and hardware are not only increasing performance but also reducing energy consumption, making AI development more sustainable.

🔗 Blockchain Integration: Securing and Democratizing AI
Secure Data Sharing: Highly secure blockchain platforms like #Cardano ensure data integrity and security in AI model training and deployment. This and their decentralized governance model is essential for maintaining trust in AI systems.

Decentralized AI Training: Distributed ledger technology allows for decentralized and collaborative AI model training, reducing the reliance on centralized data centers.

Transparent AI: Blockchain provides an immutable record of AI model changes and decision-making processes, enhancing transparency and accountability.

🔮 The Road Ahead: Green AI and Decentralized Compute Power
The convergence of AI, compute power, and blockchain is paving the way for more sustainable and decentralized technological advancements. To meet the growing demand for green technology, the future will likely see:
- AI Democratization: Wider access to AI tools and resources, enabling businesses of all sizes to harness the power of AI.
- Interoperable Systems: Seamless integration of AI, blockchain, and edge computing technologies, creating a cohesive digital ecosystem.
- Decentralized Compute Power: To achieve sustainability goals, decentralized compute power will become increasingly important, reducing the carbon footprint of AI training.

As we look to the future, the synergy between AI, compute power, and blockchain promises to drive innovation and create more sustainable, transparent, and efficient systems. How is your organization preparing for this next wave of technological advancement?
#AI #ComputePower #Blockchain #Sustainability #Innovation #DigitalTransformation #2024 #BrianChip #Cardano #Nvidia #Googl

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
This is my net worth and it keeps on going down lol
The pain makes you strong! ✊

Should be played loud.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom