BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Chippers ,

Well whilst we are all speculating..... thought id have a go also.

CAPITOL RAISE.

Thinking ....SOFTBANK , Masayoshi Son CEO , ether as one investing entity or in their own separate capacities.

1, Softbank ...owns 85% to 90% of ARM.
or
2, Masayoshi Son who owns over 30% of Softbank. = Something in the order of $34 Billion USD .

BRN issue 1,000,000,000 shares @ $0.33 share = $330,000,000 AU .
* 0.33 is probably a rough average price over the last 12 months.
* = a rough 50 % premium at trading halt. days price

Presently 2 billion shares on issue ( roughly ) plus the additional 1 billion issue rounds it up to 3 billion shares on issue.

Share holders get......

1 Shafted due to managements ability to get the share price to were it is today
2 Cornerstone Investor with some GO.
3 Shareholders get a 33% dilution .
4 Resets the company's market cap back to the $1 billion market cap , after all allegedly we are in the biggest Tech Bull run in history , with a company at the forefront.

Purchaser gets ....

1. 2 to 3 seats on the board & possibly CEO of their choice
2. 33% of the share capitol , and virtual control over the company & its direction
3 .Greater control than the two founders.
4. ARM Holdings basically gains control of our tech.... $$$$

Purely my thoughts.

Regards,
Esq.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Maybe they decided to tap out Akida 2000 themselves?

Or as mentioned, some big player is buying a big stake of the company?
Hey, we don't want "anyone" tapping out AKIDA..

chris-benoit-wwe.gif

Many are "already" concerned about the competition.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

sleepymonk

Regular
Hi sleepy,

Doubt we would need a trading halt to amend the capital call agreement. Just thowing around ideas.....

1: The last call fell well short of what the BoD hoped to raise. Around 13.4 M shares sold to the end of April and maybe at an average of 32 cents or there abouts. That would be around $4.3 M (aud) and quarterly cash burn is around $4M USD. Nothing to panic about as we have decent cash reserves.

2: The LDA calls have become (painfully) slow. Initially a call would be over 4 weeks, now it is 3 months!! There may be an opportunity that requires finance in a shorter timeframe. Would make sense if there was solid interest in the VVDN edge box and another run of AKD1000 chips was needed. Sean did also mention that the BoD was considering similar ventures with other companys.
txs FJ-215
it is exactly what i missed or deliberately ignored. common sense tho:
1: why would BRN call the capital raise after the LDA call not long ago?
2: why did our dear Pia director sell 20 percent of her holding for a mighty $80k in the sense of she knows what happens behind the doors.
regardless, i am holding

Reactions: 4 users
Yes we can be positive.

But the wording is not stating the likes. Either their PR is the worst in the history in any company ever, or it's just a normal discounted CR ......

Lets hope their PR department suck dik
I agree, that not much concern has been shown to the mental health of shareholders, if there is something positive in this credit raise..

Which could have easily been conveyed, with a very short sentence added to the announcement.

• Love
  • Fire
I like it! Has anyone got Masayoshi Son's mobile number?
I won’t be happy if shareholders get shafted by a big company buyout since l and many others here have been holding BRN since their listing.
In fact that will make my blood boil 100%.

Reactions: 7 users

7für7

Regular
I agree, that not much concern has been shown to the mental health of shareholders, if there is something positive in this credit raise..

Which could have easily been conveyed, with a very short sentence added to the announcement.
it’s up to you how you take the informations they provide to you I guess… simple mindset… they are not here for the mental health of every single shareholder… they are not mother Theresa or the Red Cross… you can freak out or just wait… and then depending on the results, freaking out or continue to relax IMO that’s the trading business… you should be aware of every scenario… and never invest more than your portfolio allows you

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I won’t be happy if shareholders get shafted by a big company buyout since l and many others here have been holding BRN since their listing.
In fact that will make my blood boil 100%.

Trust me @Smoothsailing, I do NOT want to get shafted either!

At this point in time I'm just trying to remain positive. At least we won't have to wait too long to find out what the deal is.

Last edited:
  • Wow
it’s up to you how you take the informations they provide to you I guess… simple mindset… they are not here for the mental health of every single shareholder… they are not mother Theresa or the Red Cross… you can freak out or just wait… and then depending on the results, freaking out or continue to relax IMO that’s the trading business… you should be aware of every scenario… and never invest more than your portfolio allows you
They are there for the benefit of shareholders. <(that's a full stop)

Antonio said at the AGM, that lack of communication was an area that had been strongly highlighted (if I'm not mistaken) and that they would make changes, so the same thing, would not be brought up at the next AGM.

The announcement today, was an opportunity for a little more "communication" than what was provided, which was the bare minimum.

The Company is in a trading halt, so no such information could affect any parties involved, so long as no names were dropped (assuming something actually positive).

So I disagree, with the vein of your post 😛

• Love
  • Haha

7für7

Regular
They are there for the benefit of shareholders. <(that's a full stop)

Antonio said at the AGM, that lack of communication was an area that had been strongly highlighted (if I'm not mistaken) and that they would make changes, so the same thing, would not be brought up at the next AGM.

The announcement today, was an opportunity for a little more "communication" than what was provided, which was the bare minimum.

The Company is in a trading halt, so no such information could affect any parties involved, so long as no names were dropped (assuming something actually positive).

So I disagree, with the vein of your post 😛
Yes but maybe they just have to wait and make sure the trading halt is everywhere. Because in Germany they could sell and buy.. still in some broker markets… maybe later today or tomorrow morning they will communicate something I guess

Reactions: 5 users

manny100

Regular
I had an order in lower and have cancelled it waiting on the outcome.
Hoping its positive with an SPP as part of the raise.

Reactions: 1 users
Yes but maybe they just have to wait and make sure the trading halt is everywhere. Because in Germany they could sell and buy.. still in some broker markets… maybe later today or tomorrow morning they will communicate something I guess
A halt would have had to been put in place, in all exchanges, regardless of when they opened, you would think?..

How can another exchange remain in a tradeable condition?...

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Good afternoon on the East Coast,

The Board have obviously had meeting/s and discussed at length why a Capital Raise is required, coming only 2 months after our
AGM.

We carry no debt.

We have an ongoing arrangement with LDA Capital.

We had only recently entered into an agreement with LDA Capital, so something has changed to possibly force our hand, whether that
be by another company entering the equation or a business model readjustment from within, I wouldn't know.

You may remember last month I mentioned how our CFO, Ken Scarince was receiving/converting around 5 million shares (happy to be
corrected), was this a reward for a set milestone being achieved by Ken, I wouldn't know.

Are we going to do a chip run, AKD I or AKD II ?

Lastly, we are an IP provider, but it appears to me at least, that something has changed, meaning an opportunity could well have
presented itself, and the Board are going for it, and finally if Antonio voted for this Capital Raise, well he has my backing, there's a
solid reason behind this decision which will play out in time, there's that bloody word again...TIME !

Cheers for the Wild West....Tech
"chip run" - thought you were talking golf there for a minute.

7für7

Regular
A halt would have had to been put in place, in all exchanges, regardless of when they opened, you would think?..

How can another exchange remain in a tradeable condition?...
Maybe because….: I have no fu..in idea … it’s what they say in the German forum. They could buy and sell still… 🤷🏻‍♂️ I hold… I baught a week ago…

Chill bro… it’s a prank… it’s a prank… you’re on camera look right there… chil bro

• Haha

Getupthere

Regular
Do you have any thoughts TECH ?

TECH

Regular
"chip run" - thought you were talking golf there for a minute.

The good old chip n' run....many players were forced to play that shot last week in Scotland, classic links golf.

If we were raising funds for a mass production run, maybe VVDN suggested that we cough up the fab fee if we wish to produce
more Edge-Box's, but talk about producing our own AKD I or AKD II chips would be a total "U-turn" like the one we made when Sean
came onboard, so I say no to that idea...IP is our game, despite it being extremely hard to get a solid footing.

Regards.....Tech (y)

Reactions: 5 users

TECH

Regular

Tothemoon24

Top 20
God bless Tata , they have put together a blue print for all us men with Brainchip shares

IMG_9304.jpeg

• Haha
  • Thinking

Diogenese

Top 20
The thing which has been a deviation from the run-of-the-mill progress of the company recently has been the edge box/server.

I guess that a few EAPs would have obtained Edge Boxes to see the full potential of Akida.

VVDN are supposed to be handling large orders.

https://www.vvdntech.com/vision/akida-edge-ai-box

Then there is the Unigen Edge Server:
https://www.vvdntech.com/vision/akida-edge-ai-box

So, if BRN has undertaken to supply Akida chips to these companies and demand is through the roof and we've emptied our warehouse, we may need to produce some more chips.

Damn, this is strong tobacco!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Jörgi

I was still able to trade in Germany this morning, but now trading has stopped here too.

7für7

Regular
I was still able to trade in Germany this morning, but now trading has stopped here too.
So you sold ha?
1721721708734.gif

Last edited:
Top Bottom