BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
No clue what you're say. But anyways.

BRN haven't performed a capital raise since 2017. Usually we will just use LDA for further capital. For whatever reason, they haven't done this.

Your guess is as good as mine.

Exactly!!

1721706665467.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

FJ-215

Regular
I think we are about to close a big deal where we need to invest a lot ourselves! Just imagine... a deal with a major company in that segment... bam! Otherwise LDA would be in da house

My innocent thoughts 😏
If there was a major deal then we should be using LDA. The funding model should lead to less shareholder dilution if there is a large rise in the SP, otherwise we are just selling more shares at a discount.

7für7

Regular
If there was a major deal then we should be using LDA. The funding model should lead to less shareholder dilution if there is a large rise in the SP, otherwise we are just selling more shares at a discount.
I said “innocent thoughts” 😑

• Love

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Deciding not to tape out Akida 2.0 because of the prospect of not wanting to compete with potential customers struck me as very strange and I always thought there had to be more to it. I mean, if you were going to go down that path, wouldn't' you make sure you had some kind of commitment/agreement in place beforehand? Is this a part of this whole cap raise jigsaw puzzle? Or has the "5 year license" got something to do with it? So many questions...

Reactions: 7 users
Just a thought and wonder if this cap raise could maybe associated in some way with that huge volume day (about 22k ADRs) a few days ago on the BCHPY US OTC stock.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

7für7

Regular
Come on guys let’s be honest… until there is no official explanation why, we are just speculating in all directions… in my case I prefer to stay positive… that’s all… no one knows what’s going on and everyone try to bring a explanation… makes no sense… just my opinion… and how I said… downrampers will bash the shit out of their brain… as you see in crapper… it’s their chance to talk sh..t and bring their “I told you already 50 years ago this will happen.” On table… why I should not stay positive? Just my innocent thoughts 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Deciding not to tape out Akida 2.0 because of the prospect of not wanting to compete with potential customers struck me as very strange and I always thought there had to be more to it. I mean, if you were going to go down that path, wouldn't' you make sure you had some kind of commitment/agreement in place beforehand? Is this a part of this whole cap raise jigsaw puzzle? Or has the "5 year license" got something to do with it? So many questions...
Has the deal-in which we were in the top few fallin through, was that the company conflicting with BRN tapping out Gen 2 ?.
Is it now the reason for capital raise to tap out Gen 2,
I hope not as that puts us on the back foot.

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Will this be good for us in some way? Better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick I suppose.

Renesas Launches Free Software Tool for AI, TinyML Solutions Development​

Article By : Renesas Electronics Corp.​

• 2024-07-23
reality-ai-tools-explorer-pr-en-1.jpg

Renesas Electronics Corp. has launched the Reality AI Explorer Tier, a free version of the popular Reality AI Tools software, for developing AI and TinyML solutions in industrial, automotive and commercial applications. The new Reality AI Explorer Tier provides users with free access to a comprehensive, self-guided evaluation sandbox. Qualified customers can now access the […]
Renesas Electronics Corp. has launched the Reality AI Explorer Tier, a free version of the popular Reality AI Tools software, for developing AI and TinyML solutions in industrial, automotive and commercial applications.

The new Reality AI Explorer Tier provides users with free access to a comprehensive, self-guided evaluation sandbox. Qualified customers can now access the complete range of features in Reality AI Tools, including automated AI model construction, validation and deployment modules. Reality AI Explorer Tier includes a rich library of tutorials, application examples, and FAQs, access to the community forum and email support. Users can quickly get started with a simplified click-through end user agreement.

reality-ai-tools-explorer-pr-en-1.jpg

【Online Webinar】RedCap Device Testing Made Easy
Reality AI Explorer Tier is designed to simplify the customer experience for evaluating the development environment for embedded real-time analytics. Users can explore a variety of pre-built AI applications, offering a practical way to experience the capabilities of Reality AI Tools without the need for extensive setup or support. Examples allow the user to leverage Renesas Kits such as AI Kits with sample datasets that span use cases across accelerometry/vibration analysis, audio classification, and motor control.

“As AIoT becomes increasingly important, many customers are showing keen interest and developing expertise in building AI applications at the edge and endpoint. Reality AI Explorer offers the opportunity to experience the full potential of a market-leading AI development environment without any up-front cost. We are confident that many customers will use this platform as a first step to creating production AIoT implementations,” said Mohammed Dogar, Vice President and Head of Business Development and Ecosystem for Renesas.

“We have used Reality AI Tools extensively to deploy extremely cost-efficient AI solutions for automated quality assurance applications. We envision enabling a variety of embedded sensing applications through this powerful AI/ML development,” said Dr. Kilian von Neumann-Cosel, Head of Brose Silicon Valley.

Reality AI Tools is now tightly integrated with Renesas compute products and supports all Renesas MCUs and MPUs natively with a built-in parts picker engine. Support for automatic context switching between Reality AI Tools and e2 studio, Renesas’ flagship embedded development environment, is also in place.

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Perhaps someone can correct me, but LDA already covers our current debt issue, so it shouldn't be an issue with need more money to pay off debt...Otherwise, why not just approach LDA directly and request more funds...again!?

So, on the other hand, maybe we're considering acquiring another company or funding growth somehow, which the funds from the capital raise are required to complete this. Whereas the LDA agreement already existing prohibited us from using those fund in doing so?

Thursday we'll know either way

Earlyrelease

Regular
7fur7.
I agree my philosophy is simple.
It’s like a blood test for a suspect serious medical condition. You can panic, you can postulate or you can go for a surf, get on the piss ( enjoy a few beers for our German friends) and enjoy life until you get the news. It’s then you panic, postulate or again get on the piss but this time with added vigour.
Until we know the facts the options are endless and we are burning effort which could be spent on more valuable pursuit like Slades old photos of his drinking location around Asia

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

sleepymonk

Regular
my thoughts on the CR: form of CR and why

1: IN WHAT FORM
A: Public offering to every shareholder: highly unlikely, coz PVDM and AM will be the ones that top up a lot of dollars,
B: Sophisticated investor/s, likely, I believe Sean did disclose at different occasions that he met with existing and potential investors
C: LDA: most likely, 40million shares to raise $12 million, it needs more than 30cents/share, you either drop that $12 or increase that 40 based on current share price.

2: WHY
A: Financial flexibility: unlikely, given the pressure Sean is sitting on right now, there is no way he would dream of that luxury and the fact is he knows he has only 10 months left until next AGM if nothing is delivered. So why would you raise extra cash for your next CEO?
B: Institutional investment from investors or strategic investment from other tech companies: likely but in the lower spectrum. Likely because BRN is getting more and more exposure. In the lower spectrum, because BRN is not generating meaningful revenue yet or at least in a close foreseeable future despite what the management claims
C: Business opportunity: likely in the upper spectrum, for people here long enough, you will understand the tradition of BRN CR falls into two categories, BRN NEEDS THE RUNNING CASH AND BRN NEEDS ONCE OFF CAPITAL INPUT (TAPPING OUT ETC).
D: LDA commitment: most likely, 40million shares to raise $12 million, it needs more than 30cents/share, you either drop that $12 or increase that 40 based on current share price.

here is my combination of why and how:
1: most likely: LDA amendment
2: likely in the upper spectrum: business opportunity with LDA amendment
3: likely in the lower spectrum of Strategic investor/s

anything beyond the above three scenarios will force me to reassess my investment in BRN. NO ADVICE THO

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Is it normal for a TH regarding a CR to take this long? I know they have till Thursday but is this normal
If it isn't settled by Thursday, we will be in suspension before trade.

SC

FJ-215

Regular
my thoughts on the CR: form of CR and why

1: IN WHAT FORM
A: Public offering to every shareholder: highly unlikely, coz PVDM and AM will be the ones that top up a lot of dollars,
B: Sophisticated investor/s, likely, I believe Sean did disclose at different occasions that he met with existing and potential investors
C: LDA: most likely, 40million shares to raise $12 million, it needs more than 30cents/share, you either drop that $12 or increase that 40 based on current share price.

2: WHY
A: Financial flexibility: unlikely, given the pressure Sean is sitting on right now, there is no way he would dream of that luxury and the fact is he knows he has only 10 months left until next AGM if nothing is delivered. So why would you raise extra cash for your next CEO?
B: Institutional investment from investors or strategic investment from other tech companies: likely but in the lower spectrum. Likely because BRN is getting more and more exposure. In the lower spectrum, because BRN is not generating meaningful revenue yet or at least in a close foreseeable future despite what the management claims
C: Business opportunity: likely in the upper spectrum, for people here long enough, you will understand the tradition of BRN CR falls into two categories, BRN NEEDS THE RUNNING CASH AND BRN NEEDS ONCE OFF CAPITAL INPUT (TAPPING OUT ETC).
D: LDA commitment: most likely, 40million shares to raise $12 million, it needs more than 30cents/share, you either drop that $12 or increase that 40 based on current share price.

here is my combination of why and how:
1: most likely: LDA amendment
2: likely in the upper spectrum: business opportunity with LDA amendment
3: likely in the lower spectrum of Strategic investor/s

anything beyond the above three scenarios will force me to reassess my investment in BRN. NO ADVICE THO
Hi sleepy,

Doubt we would need a trading halt to amend the capital call agreement. Just thowing around ideas.....

1: The last call fell well short of what the BoD hoped to raise. Around 13.4 M shares sold to the end of April and maybe at an average of 32 cents or there abouts. That would be around $4.3 M (aud) and quarterly cash burn is around $4M USD. Nothing to panic about as we have decent cash reserves.

2: The LDA calls have become (painfully) slow. Initially a call would be over 4 weeks, now it is 3 months!! There may be an opportunity that requires finance in a shorter timeframe. Would make sense if there was solid interest in the VVDN edge box and another run of AKD1000 chips was needed. Sean did also mention that the BoD was considering similar ventures with other companys.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

7für7

Regular
That photo brings up another possibility. Get the cash before November election and the start of Armageddon :ROFLMAO::LOL::cry::cry:.

SC
Yes in case of the Harris scenario 100%…

You said more war? …. Okey

1721711766746.gif

• Haha

7für7

Regular
It’s crazy how the shorter try to spread fear in the crapper and take over the whole forum… it’s criminal! They should also make a posting halt if you ask me… same with Germany … and funny how they expose themselves as “holder and buyer”

Reactions: 5 users

manny100

Regular
At the AGM Sean said engagement decisions were close.
It's usual for a big company doing a big/HUGE? deal with a smaller company to insist that the smaller company strengthen its balance sheet.
It could easily be the reason. No details were given for the raise which is consistent with BRN policy.
If it was for the run of the mill raise why not LDA?
Hoping that is the reason and there is an SPP.
May as well do some dot joining. The downrampers/shorters worshipping cult on the crapper are full on ATM.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users
At the AGM Sean said engagement decisions were close.
It's usual for a big company doing a big/HUGE? deal with a smaller company to insist that the smaller company strengthen its balance sheet.
It could easily be the reason. No details were given for the raise which is consistent with BRN policy.
If it was for the run of the mill raise why not LDA?
Hoping that is the reason and there is an SPP.
May as well do some dot joining. The downrampers/shorters worshipping cult on the crapper are full on ATM.
Thanks Manny, most valid reason I've heard yet.

SC

manny100

Regular
Thanks Manny, most valid reason I've heard yet.

SC
I keep coming back to the forecasts of explosive growth in AI at Edge. Sonething has to give with BRN sooner or later.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom