BRN Discussion Ongoing

GDJR69

Regular
Have you forgotten about something? 🤔...

I certainly hope so, any word of encouragement would be gratefully received, because at the moment I feel like I've been waiting since 1983 for something to happen. I've got the Power and the Passion to hang in there and Resist selling but my wife knows What Goes On and is upset about the situation and Beds are Burning in my house. I Don't Wanna be The One to lose my money. I can only hope that US Forces take out an IP licence or some Blue Sky Mining company needs equipment monitoring or maintenance. If something happens soon these will all be Forgotten Years and I'll feel like King of the Mountain but at the moment I feel like success is just a Dreamworld. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

7für7

Regular
I certainly hope so, any word of encouragement would be gratefully received, because at the moment I feel like I've been waiting since 1983 for something to happen. I've got the Power and the Passion to hang in there and Resist selling but my wife knows What Goes On and is upset about the situation and Beds are Burning in my house. I Don't Wanna be The One to lose my money. I can only hope that US Forces take out an IP licence or some Blue Sky Mining company needs equipment monitoring or maintenance. If something happens soon these will all be Forgotten Years and I'll feel like King of the Mountain but at the moment I feel like success is just a Dreamworld. :ROFLMAO:
Don’t worry man… greek women are every day like this without reason… in your case, at least you know that you maybe fu… up! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
2 million shares traded by 2:30 – now we know that’s just the shorters playing with amongst themselves.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Good Afternoon Diogenese,

Total including CXA trades is 4,905,565 units .... but yes a very gay effort on their behalf.

Regards,
Esq,

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
I'm not sure why anybody, would be trying to "Resist selling"..

I mean, unless you're "trying" to make a trade, I personally can't see the reasoning..

If anybody is seriously contemplating walking away..

Don't look back!

Better still, find somewhere to live out the rest of your Life, completely cut off, from the outside World.

Not such a bad Life though and could be quite peaceful..

20240711_141149.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

DK6161

Regular
🤔

View attachment 66361
Based on our previous engagements with Samsung, I wouldn't be surprised if Brainchip had some involvements in designing there new chip.
Think about it: low power, AI. They would be stupid not to use our tech, especially with their last smart watch models could not compete with Apple's sales.
No further proof needed that we are starting to get adopted everywhere.

Akida Ballista.
Not advice.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Good Afternoon Diogenese,

Total including CXA trades is 4,905,565 units .... but yes a very gay effort on their behalf.

Regards,
Esq,
Hey Esky,
Just for shits and giggles, 5 minutes before closing, I looked at all the buyers at 0.195 and all the sellers at 0.20 and .205.
What stood out was there were 6 buyers at .195 for the same amount of 6341 shares.
Sellers at .20 for the same amount of 6341 shares, numbered 5, and at .205 numbered 10.
Immediately the market closed, every single one of the 6341 bundles had miraculously completely disappeared.
I'm so glad the ASX is a level playing field - I say 'playing' because it certainly does seem like a game, but unfortunately, we have to use real money.

• Fire
  • Love

Diogenese

Top 20
Maybe more sales staff is the answer.
Hi Tezza,

As our sales staff found out when we switched from chips to IP, selling IP is a whole different ball game. There aren't that many people who do it, and there aren't that many customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Tezza

Regular
Hi Tezza,

As our sales staff found out when we switched from chips to IP, selling IP is a whole different ball game. There aren't that many people who do it, and there aren't that many customers.
ATM both those points seem very true.

Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular
I’m not sorry if already posted

• Fire

7für7

Regular
Don’t know about you but I feel good with our partnerships

manny100

Regular
The Cupcake AI Edge server is on the market.
GOOGLE Cupcake - Unigen
According to co pilot:
Pricing: The Cupcake AI Server is priced at €1,499.00 (tax included) on buyzero.de.
Interesting Buyzero shows its sold out. Similar to our Edge Box.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Love

Kozikan

Regular
Based on our previous engagements with Samsung, I wouldn't be surprised if Brainchip had some involvements in designing there new chip.
Think about it: low power, AI. They would be stupid not to use our tech, especially with their last smart watch models could not compete with Apple's sales.
No further proof needed that we are starting to get adopted everywhere.

Akida Ballista.
Not advice.
Your still soo funny 😆

Good Luck Chum

Ps : I believe Multiple personality disorders can be difficult to diagnose

• Haha

Gies

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

GDJR69

Regular
I'm not sure why anybody, would be trying to "Resist selling"..

I mean, unless you're "trying" to make a trade, I personally can't see the reasoning..

If anybody is seriously contemplating walking away..

Don't look back!

Better still, find somewhere to live out the rest of your Life, completely cut off, from the outside World.

Not such a bad Life though and could be quite peaceful..

View attachment 66360
"Resist' is a Midnight Oil song - just working another one in. Personally, I think you'd be mad to sell at these prices. Better off buying more if you have the funds. I still believe the share price will turn around on the back of good news (which will eventually come) but it's just taking so much longer than I had thought.

• Fire

GDJR69

Regular
Hi Tezza,

Do you think it was a mistake?

• Sad
Top Bottom