BRN Discussion Ongoing

Diogenese

Top 20
Over 8 million reported shorts taken out Friday!
... and they're working their magic already.

Reactions: 6 users

DK6161

Regular
Good morning,

Sean has stated that, to date we haven't lost any engagements with clients or to any other competitors.

Is he referring to since he came onboard, or since we first started engaging under Lou's command ?

I have mentioned this before, I have been told that Mercedes are a "client"....file that under any category you feel appropriate,
we all know that one company did pull back from the brink of signing an agreement for reasons only really known by their own
Board, so that doesn't count as a lost engagement or stolen by another companies technology I'd think, because as Tony has also
stated, some early engagement (potential customers) who felt that the timing wasn't quite right from them at the time, have
surprised the company with recent "re-engagements".

"Once a customer (potential) or otherwise, always a customer"

I can't speak for others here, but I'm still very proud to say that I own Brainchip stock and always share our story with anybody
interested in the future direction our company is heading in....to the top of the peak.

❤️ AKD I & II

ben carson t GIF
Very reassuring words, but to say you are proud of the company is utter bullsh*t.
Yes the the future potential is great 😃, but there is nothing to brag about at the moment.

Explosion of sales = Fail
Watch the financials = Fail
Sean has promised a lot in the past and continue to do the same again and again. Shareholders kept in the dark with nothing but fluffy bullsh*t.
Rinse and repeat until the next AGM.

Glad I sold a few weeks ago. Saved me another 30% decline.
Before this post gets reported and moderated by the same people, just letting you know that I still have a huge believe that the company has great potential, so I might jump back in around 15c or even 10c.

Not advice. DYOR!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

rgupta

Regular
"Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that customer list should therefore read:

1. Renesas
  2. Megachips
  3. Ford
  4. Mercedes
  5. Vorago
  6. NASA
  7. Valeo
  8. ISL
  9. ???
  10. ???
Which leaves us with only two mystery customers that fall into the category of either being an EAP customer or have used Akida technology to develop a proof of concept, as we would have found out about any additional IP licensees via price-sensitive ASX announcements"

It certainly seems, that the EAPs are indeed more of a handful, as I was thinking more along the lines, of at least a couple of dozen.

Having the EAPs, under the same "10 customer" banner (according to the slide) as POC and IP licencees, muddys the water further..

We know, there were at least 2 licences (from revenue) taken out, by customers of MegaChips and these are not considered "our" customers.

I don't personally think Renesas, is considered an EAP, but I do MegaChips.

Our current relationship with Ford is unknown, apparently there is no longer any reference to them anywhere, in BRN material.
Are they "still" considered a customer, or EAP?

What are the "Rules of Engagement" here, as far as what the Company reports to us, of what they consider customers, or EAPs?

The emphasis on NDAs is strong with this one..
Any major engagements (after the c' up with Ford) are likely to be kept tightly under wraps (which would make the comment by Chris, if as alluded, a similar one).

There's a saying I really like, which originates in Taoism.

"You cannot clear muddied water with your hand. — Who is there that can make muddy water clear? But if allowed to remain still, it will become clear of itself"

View attachment 65367

And so we wait...
The list can include
Edge impulse
Ant 61
Nviso
Etc

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

Iseki

Regular

Iseki

Regular
"Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that customer list should therefore read:

1. Renesas
  2. Megachips
  3. Ford
  4. Mercedes
  5. Vorago
  6. NASA
  7. Valeo
  8. ISL
  9. ???
  10. ???"
--
The customer list for us needs to be a list of companies capable of licensing from us, so will need to on-sell 2 million chips with akida. So that narrows it down a bit. I believe there are 8 of them since there were 8 chip designs that BRN worked on for potential clients.

I would love it to be a communications company and a household products company.

Reactions: 1 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Imagine if we scored both Meta and Apple AT THE SAME TIME?

drink-cocktails.gif

Apple Partners with Meta to Bring Cutting-Edge AI to Its Products

ByMichał Nawrocki

2024-06-24
Apple and Meta have recently collaborated on integrating advanced generative AI technology into Apple’s suite of products. This strategic move marks a significant development in Apple’s AI strategy, positioning itself to compete with industry leaders in artificial intelligence.

Instead of relying solely on its in-house AI capabilities, Apple has teamed up with Meta to incorporate the latter’s innovative generative AI model into Apple Intelligence. This partnership follows a previous deal with OpenAI, enhancing Apple’s AI features with the use of ChatGPT technology.

With the aim of revamping its virtual assistant Siri, Apple is set to introduce AI-infused upgrades. These upgrades will enable users to generate personalized emojis and receive summarized email content, all powered by cutting-edge AI technology.
The challenge for Apple lies in seamlessly integrating AI capabilities, such as those found in ChatGPT, while upholding its strict user privacy and security standards. By leveraging Meta’s generative AI model, Apple looks to enhance its products without compromising on user data protection.
As the demand for generative AI features continues to grow, Apple’s collaboration with Meta signals a strategic shift towards staying competitive in the AI landscape. This partnership paves the way for future advancements in AI technology within Apple’s ecosystem.

Apple Expands Its AI Endeavors Through Collaboration with Meta

In the latest development, Apple has expanded its foray into artificial intelligence by partnering with Meta, the parent company of Facebook, to integrate cutting-edge AI technology into its suite of products. This collaboration aims to bring innovative generative AI capabilities to Apple’s offerings, further solidifying its position in the competitive AI landscape.
Key Questions:
1. How will the partnership between Apple and Meta impact the user experience of Apple products?
2. What specific AI features can consumers expect with this integration?
3. What sets Meta’s generative AI model apart from other AI technologies in the market?
Key Challenges and Controversies:
One of the primary challenges for Apple in this partnership will be ensuring seamless integration of Meta’s AI capabilities while maintaining its renowned standards of user privacy and data security. Balancing the benefits of advanced AI features with user data protection is crucial to prevent potential privacy concerns and controversies.
Advantages:
– By collaborating with Meta, Apple gains access to cutting-edge generative AI technology that can enhance the functionality of its products, particularly Siri and other AI-driven features.
– The partnership allows Apple to expand its AI capabilities beyond its in-house expertise, potentially offering users more innovative and personalized experiences.

Disadvantages:
– There may be concerns regarding data privacy and security, especially with the integration of a third-party AI model into Apple’s ecosystem. Safeguarding user data while leveraging Meta’s technology will be a key consideration.
– Depending heavily on external partnerships for AI advancements may pose challenges in maintaining a cohesive AI strategy in the long run.
As the demand for generative AI features grows, Apple’s collaboration with Meta signals a strategic shift towards staying competitive in the AI landscape. This partnership not only drives innovation within Apple’s products but also opens avenues for future AI advancements leveraging Meta’s expertise.
For more information on advancements in AI technology, visit Apple’s official website.

Attachments

• 1719200735309.png
    1719200735309.png
    350 bytes · Views: 30
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

7für7

Top 20
Bravo soon…. 😓

1719202830927.gif

• Haha

Shadow59

Regular
You've got that wrong 7.
This is Bravo in real life
run running GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

7für7

Top 20
@ shadow…At the moment she is for sure “wondering women”

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Imagine if we scored both Meta and Apple AT THE SAME TIME?

View attachment 65370

ByMichał Nawrocki

2024-06-24
Apple and Meta have recently collaborated on integrating advanced generative AI technology into Apple’s suite of products. This strategic move marks a significant development in Apple’s AI strategy, positioning itself to compete with industry leaders in artificial intelligence.

Instead of relying solely on its in-house AI capabilities, Apple has teamed up with Meta to incorporate the latter’s innovative generative AI model into Apple Intelligence. This partnership follows a previous deal with OpenAI, enhancing Apple’s AI features with the use of ChatGPT technology.

With the aim of revamping its virtual assistant Siri, Apple is set to introduce AI-infused upgrades. These upgrades will enable users to generate personalized emojis and receive summarized email content, all powered by cutting-edge AI technology.
The challenge for Apple lies in seamlessly integrating AI capabilities, such as those found in ChatGPT, while upholding its strict user privacy and security standards. By leveraging Meta’s generative AI model, Apple looks to enhance its products without compromising on user data protection.
As the demand for generative AI features continues to grow, Apple’s collaboration with Meta signals a strategic shift towards staying competitive in the AI landscape. This partnership paves the way for future advancements in AI technology within Apple’s ecosystem.

Apple Expands Its AI Endeavors Through Collaboration with Meta

In the latest development, Apple has expanded its foray into artificial intelligence by partnering with Meta, the parent company of Facebook, to integrate cutting-edge AI technology into its suite of products. This collaboration aims to bring innovative generative AI capabilities to Apple’s offerings, further solidifying its position in the competitive AI landscape.
Key Questions:
1. How will the partnership between Apple and Meta impact the user experience of Apple products?
2. What specific AI features can consumers expect with this integration?
3. What sets Meta’s generative AI model apart from other AI technologies in the market?
Key Challenges and Controversies:
One of the primary challenges for Apple in this partnership will be ensuring seamless integration of Meta’s AI capabilities while maintaining its renowned standards of user privacy and data security. Balancing the benefits of advanced AI features with user data protection is crucial to prevent potential privacy concerns and controversies.
Advantages:
– By collaborating with Meta, Apple gains access to cutting-edge generative AI technology that can enhance the functionality of its products, particularly Siri and other AI-driven features.
– The partnership allows Apple to expand its AI capabilities beyond its in-house expertise, potentially offering users more innovative and personalized experiences.

Disadvantages:
– There may be concerns regarding data privacy and security, especially with the integration of a third-party AI model into Apple’s ecosystem. Safeguarding user data while leveraging Meta’s technology will be a key consideration.
– Depending heavily on external partnerships for AI advancements may pose challenges in maintaining a cohesive AI strategy in the long run.
As the demand for generative AI features grows, Apple’s collaboration with Meta signals a strategic shift towards staying competitive in the AI landscape. This partnership not only drives innovation within Apple’s products but also opens avenues for future AI advancements leveraging Meta’s expertise.
For more information on advancements in AI technology, visit Apple’s official website.

Imagine if we got just one contract any contract what a surprise that would be lol………

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Ford - Major breakthrough!

1719213898648.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
🤔

View attachment 65378 View attachment 65379
Well, it's digital SNN, so it's in the same ballpark, but 512 neurons 256k synapses doesn't really qualify for the minor league.

I'd have thought that an Nvidia SoC Design Engineer would be working on something with a little more oomph. Still, you've got to crawl before you can walk.

1719213893553.png

Funnily enuf, Nvidia has many patents which include a NN as a functional item, but I don't recall that they have any patents for a NN.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Well, it's digital SNN, so it's in the same ballpark, but 512 neurons 256k synapses doesn't really qualify for the minor league.

I'd have thought that an Nvidia SoC Design Engineer would be working on something with a little more oomph. Still, you've got to crawl before you can walk.

View attachment 65384

Funnily enuf, Nvidia has many patents which include a NN as a functional item, but I don't recall that they have any patents for a NN.

We need @Iseki input to confirm for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

mrgds

Regular
Ford - Major breakthrough!

View attachment 65385

Like the rest of us BRN holders, i really hope BRN have a lot to do with this development, though im leaning towards Tesla being the
provider for Ford, as Tesla is all but there regarding FSD, and on the 8/8/24 unveiling their robo-taxi.
Musk has said recently that Tesla is in talks with OEMs regarding the licensing of this tech.

• Wow
  • Fire
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
🤷🏻‍♂️

Train inspection firm Duos sets up Edge data center unit led by EdgePresence founder Doug Recker​

Company in discussions to deploy four modules this year
June 21, 2024 By Dan Swinhoe Have your say
FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditEmailShare

A company that provides AI services to monitor trains and trucks is launching an Edge data center unit.
Duos Technology, a company that specializes in Machine Vision and AI to analyze fast-moving objects including trains, has launched a new subsidiary called Duos Edge AI, Inc.
Duos Technology railcar inspection

A Duos railcare inspection shed, with attached Edge data center module– Duos Technology
EdgePresence and Colo5 founder Doug Recker has been appointed as the president of the new unit, effective July 15.
Founded in 2001 and based in Jacksonville, Florida, Duos offers vision-based technology solutions to automate inspections of trains, trucks, and automobiles while in motion.
Details on the planned modules are scarce, but the company says it can offer densities of 100kW per cabinet and deploy within 90 days across the US.
The company noted it already deploys some solutions – including a railcar inspection system used by companies such as Amtrak – within specialized Edge data centers. The company said these data centers enable the analysis of trains at speeds up to 125MPH, delivering safety data within 60 seconds.
Images on Duos’ site suggest a shipping container-type deployment accompanies the inspection shed, and the company has said the facilities Duos’ new Edge unit will be deploying are similar.
"We are thrilled to announce these groundbreaking developments that not only reinforce our leadership in rail safety but also expand our technological reach into new markets,” said Chuck Ferry, CEO of Duos. “Our partnership with Amtrak and the deployment of our Edge Data Center represents significant strides forward, while the formation of Duos Edge AI marks an exciting new chapter for our company."
In a recent quarterly update, Duos said the company is currently in negotiations with “several large telecommunications companies” to support the deployment of AI infrastructure at the Edge, using its existing in-house expertise, to support demand for AI, Edge computing, and 5G rollout.
During the earnings call, Ferry said the company was in contract negotiations to install and operate its first four Edge data centers this year, with a pipeline of “more than 200” to be installed in the future.
“Duos Edge AI is using the technical skills Duos already has and deploying those skills to take advantage of a significant opportunity to build out the broader Edge AI IT infrastructure that supports other sectors such as schools, oil and gas companies, utility companies, telecommunications fiber providers, manufacturing companies, and government agencies,” Ferry said during the call.
Recker was most recently the founder of Jacksonville-based Edge data center company EdgePresence, which was sold last year to digital infrastructure firm Ubiquity. He previously founded Colo5 (sold to Cologix in 2014) and held roles at Level3 and MCI, amongst others.
He said: "I am excited to join Duos and lead Duos Edge AI. Our focus on education, healthcare, and rural industries will help drive innovation and growth, ensuring that these communities benefit from the same technological advancements as major urban centers.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha

Tothemoon24

Top 20
This from January.;

Knock knock

Who’s there

Nokia

The era of the distributed Edge cloud changes the game​

Patrick McCabe, Nokia
Patrick McCabe is head of Webscale Marketing at Nokia

Edge will constantly evolve and the industry will need to be ready
January 11, 2024 Have your say
FacebookTwitterLinkedInRedditEmailShare

The adoption of Industry 4.0 use cases in enterprise and industrial markets is changing the way the cloud is architected.
Edge clouds are increasingly being used for business and mission-critical applications that need ultra-low latencies and six-9s reliability or better.
These Edge-cloud use cases need connectivity with a sufficient performance at scale that is also operationally efficient.
This is creating a demand for new networking technologies, such as the latest silicon advances in IP and optical transport.
Operationally, it is putting the focus on harnessing automation to configure and manage networks with the necessary scale and efficiency.
Although solutions are usually evaluated for the performance of the actual technologies employed, another set of requirements is often overlooked: the experience, pedigree, and global presence that technology partners bring.
This varies dramatically across the vendor landscape. Implementing and managing these generational networks requires the right partnerships to fulfill both the stringent technological requirements and to satisfy post-deployment operational needs.
For Edge clouds and their use cases to be successfully implemented, it will require both novel technological innovations and the automation of highly complex and layered networks, neither of which can be achieved on a global basis without finding the right partnerships.
Autonomous drones

Autonomous use cases will rely on Edge– Getty Images

Edge cloud use case challenges​

Building the next generation of highly distributed clouds that can meet the requirements of customers and partners poses multiple challenges.
These include new performance expectations, growing network complexity, and stringent technological requirements.
Industry 4.0 traffic is quite different from the kind of best-effort traffic that was generated by the first generation of cloud applications.
Today’s webscale operators need to deliver services with strict SLAs around latency and reliability, sometimes even exceeding telco standards. Some Edge cloud use cases call for reliability as high as six or seven 9s.
Telehealth and emergency services clearly require mission-critical reliability, but many industrial systems have equally strict performance needs.
Autonomous systems and remote-controlled operations are another example where performance standards are very high.
They require ultra-low latencies to ensure precision in addition to increased speed and productivity.
Many autonomous mobile robot (AMR) use cases for warehouses and factories still use expensive on-board processing to ensure low latency.
Using local high-speed wireless such as LTE or 5G to connect to an Edge cloud will make these autonomous use cases more affordable.
As well as needing less on-board processing, they can also profit from end-to-end optimization and coordination by a central automation system.
Using local high-speed wireless such as LTE or 5G to connect to an Edge cloud will make these autonomous use cases more affordable
The other aspect of Industry 4.0 Edge use cases is the high degree of variability and intermittency in terms of performance needs. This demands tremendous scalability and responsiveness from the cloud and the underlying network.
Like compute and storage, network resources essentially need to be elastically consumable.
Processing requirements at the Edge and the core will shift constantly, depending on the performance needs of individual use cases.
The network must be able to match this variability, automatically provisioning the necessary resources to assure network and service availability.
A very high level of reliability and dynamism must be delivered at the same time across DC network fabrics, enterprise private wireless access and wide area network (WAN) IP routing, optical, and microwave transport networks.
Orchestration and assurance must be able to provision connectivity services end-to-end, on demand, which is only possible if the provisioning, monitoring, and adjustment of network service resources is automated and programmable.

The right partner with the right pedigree​

Ensuring end-to-end service assurance is a lot to ask of most cloud builders like IXPs and colocation providers.
Providing Edge-cloud-based support to enterprise and industrial use cases involves a wide variety of network technologies including routing and transport technologies in the WAN and private wireless networks in the enterprise.
As we anticipate future Edge cloud applications and use cases, one of the most critical areas of innovation will be in networking, mostly because today’s technologies are pushing up against critical limits.
With the right partnerships, cloud operators have a golden opportunity to support enterprise and industrial customers in one of the most rapid productivity transformations ever seen.

• Love
Top Bottom