Regular
Merry AGM Week 🤔

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Who is going to the AGM tomorrow?
Unfortunately, I cannot attend this year so will be watching online.
Was hoping Sean would pull a last minute rabbit out of his hat with some juicy announcement, but it hasn't happened.
I have attended the past couple of years and it is a great opportunity to both greet and take stock of our management, as well as rub shoulders with our fellow shareholders.
Particularly when they are being tested, as are we all, somewhat, at present.
GLTAH and Bring't, BrainChip. 🤣

• Love
Reactions: 28 users
The fact they were asking around about shareholders and their thoughts on the spill was a sign imo they don’t have any last minute surprises for us, however I do feel we will see something before the next quarterly

Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Merry AGM Week 🤔

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Onboard21

Was hoping Sean would pull a last minute rabbit out of his hat with some juicy announcement, but it hasn't happened.
I have attended the past couple of years and it is a great opportunity to both greet and take stock of our management, as well as rub shoulders with our fellow shareholders.
Unfortunately, I will also be watching online this year.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Hoppy,

Sadly I won't be attending this year either. I imagine the bar staff will breathe a sigh of relief.

drink-cocktails.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
IMG_3632.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users

TECH

Regular
Good morning from Perth ! yes I'm home, who cares I hear you all cry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, the Board members attending tomorrows AGM will be very busy all day today in Sydney holding their regular meeting
prior to the AGM, no doubt a lot to unpack in anticipation for a potentially hostile meeting from some in attendance.

To say that the company hasn't made any progress during the last 12 months would be factually wrong, before opening your mouth,
try to think of the big picture, I look forward to some really honest questions both positive and negative and await an honest, open
response from whomever the question is directed toward.

See you all tomorrow...Go Brainchip :love:

Tech x

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Good morning from Perth ! yes I'm home, who cares I hear you all cry :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyway, the Board members attending tomorrows AGM will be very busy all day today in Sydney holding their regular meeting
1716174358044.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

7für7

Regular
What’s so important tomorrow? I’m missed something? I’m wondering if Rob will shake something out of his hands later today! I smell the 2 dollar party!!

Oh sorry… wrong forum

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Food4thought ,

Nice find .

Just to be a pain is it possible for you to cut and past were this came from .... i just tried to access Rene Haas on Twitter but not being signed up , wont allow access .

Cheers in advance .

Regards ,
Esq.

Reactions: 6 users
Afternoon Food4thought ,

Nice find .

Just to be a pain is it possible for you to cut and past were this came from .... i just tried to access Rene Haas on Twitter but not being signed up , wont allow access .

Cheers in advance .

Regards ,
Esq.

The article discusses how ARM was an overnight success 😎

Here you go @Esq.111

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Stable Genius ,

Cheers , puts it in context.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

7für7

Regular
I see some paper hands sell off their shares… nice! The more of them disappear, the more positive i see the future

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Tezza

Regular
A few jumping ship before tomorrow's potential sp fall. Sean will cop a social media flogging if we see under.20 again!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

skutza

Regular
I see some paper hands sell off their shares… nice! The more of them disappear, the more positive i see the future
Unfortunately, people selling in the high 30's to 25c are the ones who are thinking with their heads and not their hearts. I followed them mostly, I was sick of being the one holding the shit end of the stick. I have a large pile of paper in my hands ready to try again. As they say, sell in May and stay away. However I think sell in April and wait for the AGM fallout was a better battle plan. Good luck all, I still believe in the company, just not it's investors. Big difference IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Afternoon Food4thought ,

Nice find .

Cheers in advance .

Regards ,
Esq.
Linked in

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom