BRN Discussion Ongoing

7für7

Regular
I want to see the 30 today! BRAVO…..it’s your turn 🏃🏻‍♀️➡️

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I want to see the 30 today! BRAVO…..it’s your turn 🏃🏻‍♀️➡️

Beep-Beep! I'm on my way!

200w (2).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Wickedwolf

Regular
And what happened the last time BRN mentioned a North American car maker?
I’d be really keen to see what legal advice they have sought on this…I know it’s been discussed to death on this forum but it still annoys the hell out of me that they won’t do ASX announcements and always seemed like a knee-jerk reaction from this one slap on the wrist…I’m not fussed about short term price fluctuations but it’s costing us all money due to the unnecessary share dilution

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Tothemoon24

Regular
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 55 users
The Hardware Debate 💡
When asked about new hardware, Altman mentioned that future AI might not need specialized devices, although he believes new hardware could enhance the experience. He's intrigued by AI hardware but admits it's not his area of expertise
. 🕶️

I understood Altman was not into hardware when he dumped a truckload of OpenAi's cash into Rain AI's chaos theory NN, a failed system based on the confusion between chaos and complexity, or on some bizarre self-assembly hypothesis.

The fact that he has not turned his attention to hardware AI, suggests a bit of the Kodak NIH* syndrome to me, or maybe "once-bittern ... ".

View attachment 62222

* NIH = not invented here.
But you know a Kodak employee did invent the digital camera in 1975 though, don't you?

He was told..
"That's great, but run along and think of something else, we're making millions selling camera film"..

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

toasty

Regular
But you know a Kodak employee did invent the digital camera in 1975 though, don't you?

He was told..
"That's great, but run along and think of something else, we're making millions selling camera film"..
I sometimes pine for the old days of film. Every now and again I pull out the box containing 1000's of Ektachrome slides and marvel at how they still look good. Pretty sure that's a metaphor for some of the neuromorphic non-believers out there..............
And by the way I DO have a high end digital camera as well......

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

toasty

Regular
Looks like the market has been waiting for some news......any news! :D

I wonder (hope) if this might be what one or more prospects has been waiting for before signing??

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
I sometimes pine for the old days of film. Every now and again I pull out the box containing 1000's of Ektachrome slides and marvel at how they still look good. Pretty sure that's a metaphor for some of the neuromorphic non-believers out there..............
And by the way I DO have a high end digital camera as well......
Well vinyl is back...

20240506_145657.jpg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

toasty

Regular
Never went away. I have a collection of 100's of LP's dating back over 30 years. I still prefer the warm sound of vinyl over CD's or digital but do acknowledge that those formats are more efficient...........🙃

Never went away. I have a collection of 100's of LP's dating back over 30 years. I still prefer the warm sound of vinyl over CD's or digital but do acknowledge that those formats are more efficient...........🙃
I watched a documentary on vinyl years ago, where aficionados claimed the quality was far superior and that digital just couldn't capture the "soul" or "essence" of the music..

For me, as long as there's no static, jumping, or things like that, I can enjoy it, I don't even need stereo..

I never really bought any vinyl, although I did inherit some from my brothers, when they abandoned it..

I got rid of most of it, but still got this single floating around somewhere, as it's one of my favourite songs of the era..

Which is very apt to this heavily BrainChip inspired tangent..

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers ,

Good to see a little positive momentum , bit over 2% of free floated stock transacted .

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

toasty

Regular
Seem to be having a lot of BRN related thoughts this arvo. If my previous post about the new patent is correct (Dio??) then it might just be that one of the peddlers of "traditional" AI sees the light. IP contract, JV or TO incoming? One can only hope (dream?) about such things.............

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Damo4

Regular

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

itsol4605

Regular
Everybody company provides somehow AI from the cloud – the old stuff.

Apple is completely behind the AI-hype.

I know, Apple has bought some small AI companies, but no of these companies is like BrainChip!

BrainChip shall remain a company of its own.
But Apple should have a straight forward view on Akida2.0-IPs!

MO & DYOR

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users
Valentina Tiporlini

Proud to share the collaboration between Frontgrade Gaisler and BrainChip, bringing true AI to space-grade SoCs with the Akida neuromorphic processor!
Hmm, very rare that Valentina posts like the one above - could be something more in this one........

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hey Diogenese,

Would love to hear your explanation in layman's terms of what this patent means. Also, I assume it has also been applied for in other countries and Australia is the first cab off the ramp to approve it.
Basically the patent provides a means for discriminating between "spatio" data and "temporal" data and processing them appropriately, ie, it recognizes an object and where it is at any particular time in a way that is much more efficient than current methods.

Scratch that. These comments relate to the TeNNs patent application. I have a few people on ignore so I missed the reference to the Australian one-shot patent grant.

Apparently @mcm was asking about the Australian one-shot patent grant, not the TeNNs.

The one-shot patent does add additional neurons to the last layer under human control where the system identifies differences between a new object and other objects in the class. The new neurons serve to identify the new object.

That is, a human operator types in the name of the newly classified object.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

The Pope

Regular
Lou confided in me prior to the market about his burns accident, but that was only part of it, his hands were healing good, I would
have to dig up the email, which I still have among the thousands and thousands :ROFLMAO:....I speak on behalf of myself, not the company.

This morning I did relisten to Sean's podcast the other day, and with regard to Rob leaving, his answer wasn't an answer and probably
should have just abstained in my opinion, we all know now Rob has moved onto another challenge...good on him.
Always interesting thoughts and dot joining by all on this forum and I’m going to chip in given the researching by many on TSE linked to NDA’s, partnerships, employee movements etc

Was it TSE forum members that initiated departure of two salesman a lot quicker given highlighting Wavious and their names? Investigation then occurred by BRN management to determine fact and fiction?

You would think with both of them leaving there would be a non compete clause in their contracts but maybe BRN management didn’t think this was necessary when setting up their conditions of employment etc.

Also did the BRN BoD know that key sales , revenue etc. is coming anyway by end of 2024 / early 2025 so called Rob’s and Nandan’s bluff on leaving and the rest is history? You can always leave on good terms regardless how it ended up.

The above can and does happen with many companies and how they find out employees are looking elsewhere etc. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn’t when management have to make a call (if they have a choice).

Pure speculation on what happened but as Tech has said he has moved onto another challenge whether that is at Wavious or elsewhere. As always DYOR.

Have a great week !!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

rgupta

Regular
I’d be really keen to see what legal advice they have sought on this…I know it’s been discussed to death on this forum but it still annoys the hell out of me that they won’t do ASX announcements and always seemed like a knee-jerk reaction from this one slap on the wrist…I’m not fussed about short term price fluctuations but it’s costing us all money due to the unnecessary share dilution
Sadly the investment is never perfect. Everyone have to calculative risks. But one thing I feel about brainchip is management is much nicer than other companies and till date there is manuplations by board to decieve retail investor.
Management is true to their believes and is trying to get us through the noisy environment. I will say patience will prevail.
In the end I would say PVDM is one of the nicest guys.
Dyor

Top Bottom