BRN Discussion Ongoing

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
We are pleased to announce a significant development at BrainChip.
We have recently acquired our latest Australian patent, AU2022287647, which further bolsters our IP portfolio dedicated to sustainable and efficient AI technologies. This patent introduces advancements in low-shot learning, offering substantial potential across various domains, including biometric recognition and industrial anomaly detection. With the addition of this patent, our portfolio now encompasses 20 issued patents, underscoring our leadership in the field of AI technology.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
We are pleased to announce a significant development at BrainChip.
We have recently acquired our latest Australian patent, AU2022287647, which further bolsters our IP portfolio dedicated to sustainable and efficient AI technologies. This patent introduces advancements in low-shot learning, offering substantial potential across various domains, including biometric recognition and industrial anomaly detection. With the addition of this patent, our portfolio now encompasses 20 issued patents, underscoring our leadership in the field of AI technology.
Couple of interesting likes on this one

1000015578.jpg
1000015580.jpg
1000015584.jpg
1000015582.jpg
1000015586.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Iseki

Regular
Very positive signs coming from Sean that could see us get thru the strike vote unscathed, and move on to something positive for BRN.

The demise of the ex-Arm executives is a clear turning point.

The recognition that Rob and Nandan were never going to be able to bring in arm clients has arrived better late than never.

I'm not sure what the thinking was when arm was continually touted as a "partner" when it only made sense for arm to be a licensee. Whilever arm held out from becoming a licensee nothing was ever going to happen. How foolish were we to expect real partners wanting to use akida in an arm chip to have to negotiate sparate license agreements with both arm and BRN simultaneously.

Obviously, it is sad times for Rob and Nandan. It's not even their fault. Rather it is the fault of the over zelous shareholders wanting any link, no matter how implausible, how illogical from a business sense, to a company that is already ubiquitous. If you have posted a link with arm in some iceberg, then shame on you.

So now, with Sean showing that we don't need to have a strike vote to clear the decks and bring in a more hardnosed approach, we have turned this corner and can concentrate our efforts on real partners - those wanting to use akida in their products.

Reactions: 12 users

"The next generation of Arm’s Ethos micro-NPU, Ethos-U85, is designed to support transformer operations, bringing generative AI models to IoT devices. The IP giant is seeing demand for transformer workloads at the edge, according to Paul Williamson, senior VP and general manager for Arm’s IoT line of business, though in much smaller forms than their bigger brothers, large language models (LLMs)."

"The 4 TOPS offered by Ethos-U85 can propel IoT transformers into the human-usable domain, he added. Now that all of TinyLlama’s operators can be mapped to the NPU without falling back to the CPU, a reasonable human-readable throughput of 8-10 tokens per second is achievable (depending on exact configuration of the NPU)."

"We have some people running ahead, saying ‘I’m going to put it in a consumer device next week,’ but in other areas people are prototyping production line fault inspection models with a Raspberry Pi—they are not worried about optimization, they just want to prove that it works"

"Customers for Arm’s first- and second-generation Ethos NPUs so far include Renesas, Infineon, Himax and Alif Semiconductor. Customers can experiment with generative AI models using Arm’s virtual hardware simulations today, with Ethos-U85 expected to be on the market in silicon in 2025."

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Iseki

Regular

"The next generation of Arm’s Ethos micro-NPU, Ethos-U85, is designed to support transformer operations, bringing generative AI models to IoT devices. The IP giant is seeing demand for transformer workloads at the edge, according to Paul Williamson, senior VP and general manager for Arm’s IoT line of business, though in much smaller forms than their bigger brothers, large language models (LLMs)."

"The 4 TOPS offered by Ethos-U85 can propel IoT transformers into the human-usable domain, he added. Now that all of TinyLlama’s operators can be mapped to the NPU without falling back to the CPU, a reasonable human-readable throughput of 8-10 tokens per second is achievable (depending on exact configuration of the NPU)."

"We have some people running ahead, saying ‘I’m going to put it in a consumer device next week,’ but in other areas people are prototyping production line fault inspection models with a Raspberry Pi—they are not worried about optimization, they just want to prove that it works"

"Customers for Arm’s first- and second-generation Ethos NPUs so far include Renesas, Infineon, Himax and Alif Semiconductor. Customers can experiment with generative AI models using Arm’s virtual hardware simulations today, with Ethos-U85 expected to be on the market in silicon in 2025."
Yes, it is game on, I'm afraid.

Reactions: 1 users

rgupta

Regular
Very positive signs coming from Sean that could see us get thru the strike vote unscathed, and move on to something positive for BRN.

The recognition that Rob and Nandan were never going to be able to bring in arm clients has arrived better late than never.

I'm not sure what the thinking was when arm was continually touted as a "partner" when it only made sense for arm to be a licensee. Whilever arm held out from becoming a licensee nothing was ever going to happen. How foolish were we to expect real partners wanting to use akida in an arm chip to have to negotiate sparate license agreements with both arm and BRN simultaneously.

Obviously, it is sad times for Rob and Nandan. It's not even their fault. Rather it is the fault of the over zelous shareholders wanting any link, no matter how implausible, how illogical from a business sense, to a company that is already ubiquitous. If you have posted a link with arm in some iceberg, then shame on you.

So now, with Sean showing that we don't need to have a strike vote to clear the decks and bring in a more hardnosed approach, we have turned this corner and can concentrate our efforts on real partners - those wanting to use akida in their products.
So you mean to say Antonio is next in queue?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users

GDJR69

Regular

So is this the Akida chip in ARM's chip or is ARM competing with us now? What happened to being 'partners' and their Akida chip?

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Iseki

Regular
So you mean to say Antonio is next in queue?
He's on the board, and if there is a spill he needs to face that. I'm suggsting the board is now making changes so that a spill will be averted.

Should Antonio go? Not if he adds to the board. So long as the board does whatever it takes for the success of BRN.

7für7

Regular
No No, we closed with +12% ok?
German GIF by Mouse
Obviously the same guy bought in again after he got panicked “maybe i made the wrong decision 😱” again acted with the “German angst” 😂

RobjHunt

Regular
You can stand down for the day thank you @Bravo 👌 and have a spell.
Just wondering @Bravo , would it benefit our little nipper replacing your shoe laces? Could I suggest getting white laces with iridescent pink aglets and lengthening your stride? 🤭

• Haha

Shadow59

Regular
Just wondering @Bravo , would it benefit our little nipper replacing your shoe laces? Could I suggest getting white laces with iridescent pink aglets and lengthening your stride? 🤭
I think a cushion insert would also be good, she has a big day in front of her!;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DK6161

Regular

Great post. This move should've been done earlier and also act as a warning shot to other employees. Don't meet your KPI? Well, you're next!

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Realinfo

Regular
He's on the board, and if there is a spill he needs to face that. I'm suggsting the board is now making changes so that a spill will be averted.

Should Antonio go? Not if he adds to the board. So long as the board does whatever it takes for the success of BRN.

A CALL TO SHAREHOLDERS

Some of you may be aware that I have not posted here for awhile, July’23 to be precise, preferring to sit quietly in the background.
The reason I’m posting now is because more than anybody else, I’ve been the biggest critic of Brainchip’s remuneration plans going back to the 2018 AGM.
At the AGM last year, I stood and called out Antonio, Sean, and the other attending directors for what I described as having a SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT, for which I copped a fair share of flak.
I said this because they were paying themselves similarly to directors at CBA and BHP, even though our little battler was generating little or no revenue. I also said that up until that time, Brainchip could only be described as having potential, albeit that it was edging (excuse the pun) closer to realisation of its potential.
At this year’s AGM, and for the first time, the entire holding my family and I have in BRN will be voting YES.
We are doing so, because whilst it’s taken longer than we expected, we are now totally satisfied that the company is on the right path, placing itself in a position of strength from where it will quite quickly develop into a technology behemoth.
I believe shareholders who vote no will only be shooting themselves in the foot, because a second strike at this time, will only damage the company when it is finally on the cusp of great success.
Still awaiting the Great Tractor Challenge Fact !!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 89 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
A CALL TO SHAREHOLDERS

Some of you may be aware that I have not posted here for awhile, July’23 to be precise, preferring to sit quietly in the background.
The reason I’m posting now is because more than anybody else, I’ve been the biggest critic of Brainchip’s remuneration plans going back to the 2018 AGM.
At the AGM last year, I stood and called out Antonio, Sean, and the other attending directors for what I described as having a SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT, for which I copped a fair share of flak.
I said this because they were paying themselves similarly to directors at CBA and BHP, even though our little battler was generating little or no revenue. I also said that up until that time, Brainchip could only be described as having potential, albeit that it was edging (excuse the pun) closer to realisation of its potential.
At this year’s AGM, and for the first time, the entire holding my family and I have in BRN will be voting YES.
We are doing so, because whilst it’s taken longer than we expected, we are now totally satisfied that the company is on the right path, placing itself in a position of strength from where it will quite quickly develop into a technology behemoth.
I believe shareholders who vote no will only be shooting themselves in the foot, because a second strike at this time, will only damage the company when it is finally on the cusp of great success.
1000013038.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
A CALL TO SHAREHOLDERS

I would be interested to know Real, just what where the factors/ specific information that has emerged that has provided you now with the satisfaction that the company is now on the right path.......?

Genuine question.
I have been critical of your stance in the past, primarily not wanting the disruption and potential damage of a second strike which we are now facing, so would really like to know just what precisely has converted your opinion.

Might be helpful to some few requiring some extra lead for their pencils. 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Damo4

Regular
I would be interested to know Real, just what where the factors/ specific information that has emerged that has provided you now with the satisfaction that the company is now on the right path.......?

Genuine question.
I have been critical of your stance in the past, primarily not wanting the disruption and potential damage of a second strike which we are now facing, so would really like to know just what precisely has converted your opinion.

Might be helpful to some few requiring some extra lead for their pencils. 🤣

Hopefully some of those wanting to send a message by Voting NO, realise they've already done this once, and it was either successful or unsuccessful.
If it worked, then no need to do it again.
If it didn't, then it's useless doing it again, when the only result will be a hammered portfolio and less trust in management.
A second strike + a spill resolution is a completely different matter, and shouldn't be used as a "message" to directors.

Edit: I'm only talking about those offering a middle-finger approach to the board, not those who take genuine issue with a resolution.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
That's it from me until June.
Just remember: I told you what you needed to hear.
Is it June already or have you seen a reverse in the SP

• Fire

wilzy123

Founding Member
That's it from me until June.
Just remember: I told you what you needed to hear.

Thanks Gazy.

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom