BRN Discussion Ongoing

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
You see that @Iseki. You're getting compared to a d ickhead now.
images - 2024-04-26T180710.071.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Hoohoo

Emerged
Hey everyone! Any thoughts on what Income figure for this quarterly report next week would be enough to keep the SP even, and what would be enough to see it rise?
Thank you 🙏

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
A$3,375,000 to keep SP even.

Reactions: 2 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
What do I know? I'm just a farmer.
But here's a question for you.
Why do you want BRN to be modeled on Arm and not NVIDIA?

And a question for Sean.
If a client said to Sean: I'd like to get my hands on 1,000,000 Akida chips in 6 months time. What would the answer be?

You just have to be smart enough to ask questions.
BRN's business model and approach, has things in common, with both ARM's and NVIDIA's.

"However, Nvidia's business model goes beyond just creating exceptional hardware. They recognize the importance of collaboration and partnerships. That's why they work closely with software developers and system integrators to optimize applications and solutions for their hardware. By fostering these relationships, Nvidia ensures that their GPUs and SoCs are not only powerful but also seamlessly integrated into various software ecosystems.

Moreover, Nvidia understands the value of building a strong ecosystem around their products. They actively cultivate relationships with game developers, content creators, and software vendors to ensure compatibility and optimization for their GPUs and SoCs. This collaborative approach creates a mutually beneficial environment where Nvidia's partners can leverage their technology to create groundbreaking experiences, while Nvidia benefits from increased brand loyalty and demand for their products"

I assume though, that you mean BrainChip's pursual of a mainly IP business model, which I personally like.

It's like owning a goldmine, where people pay you to mine there and then pay you royalties, with zero capital expenditure, or mining risks.

Both are very successful Companies and with what I know, that is happening with BrainChip and it's relationships with other Companies, I'm very happy, with the path they have chosen.

Am I happy with the speed at which things are going? Hell No.

Do I understand, this is the "nature of the beast" ? Yes.

And your question for Sean?

"If a client said to Sean: I'd like to get my hands on 1,000,000 Akida chips in 6 months time. What would the answer be?"

For starters it shows your ignorance, in following the Company you have invested in, as Sean has stated in an interview, that they are very flexible, in how they are dealing with their customers.

Do you really think, if a customer made such a request, that he would answer..
"Golly, No! You know we only do IP, you have to buy a licence and sort that out yourself".

Or would he say something more along the lines of..
"Sure, we can arrange that for you, through either TSMC, Global Foundries or Intel Foundry Services, here are the payment terms".

Which are likely to be "money down".

You need to be smart enough, to know when your questions are..
Not so much..

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Rach2512

Regular
Did someone just put a post up about Nokia, or am I seeing things?

• Thinking

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Chippers ,

Well after much deliberation, several beers , I would de thinking that a AKIDA CHIP , × three for redundancy, are in space at different altitudes.

1. University of Thrace, NATO comms. Some time ago and no doubt ongoing.

2. NASA , Ames...

3. ESA

4, & let's not forget ANT61.

5. Pick a US gov division....
Space force,
CIA ,
Army,
Navy,
Airforce,
Pentagon....

But once again would be nice if thay picked up the bill.

Space view.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Chippers ,

Well after much deliberation, several beers , I would de thinking that a AKIDA CHIP , × three for redundancy, are in space at different altitudes.

2. NASA , Ames...

3. ESA

Space force,
CIA ,
Army,
Navy,
Airforce,
Pentagon....

Space view.

Regards ,
Esq.

Hi Esq . Having a night on the turps mate . Early celebration 🍾 regarding positive quarterly report . I might do the same tomorrow night . Best wishes to everyone with positive contributions on this site .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Frank ,

Only had a dozen quiet ales,

Yet my dot points still stand .

😃.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Adam

Regular
Hey everyone! Any thoughts on what Income figure for this quarterly report next week would be enough to keep the SP even, and what would be enough to see it rise?
Thank you 🙏
My bet is cicra $200k..and trust me, I'm an lth and a believer...I want the board to shoot straight, tell us where we are for better or for worse. No more podcasts. Sean..ya year us lthers? HELLOOO?

• Thinking
  • Fire

Kachoo

Regular
My bet is cicra $200k..and trust me, I'm an lth and a believer...I want the board to shoot straight, tell us where we are for better or for worse. No more podcasts. Sean..ya year us lthers? HELLOOO?
That about my range 200k to 500k this would be very positive it means new money has come and is coming. Not sure how one see 3.75 million we would need an IP deal or 2 for that number. Then again the real money is in the royalty payment not the one off payment. One will have to see.

I'm surprised they did not do a Friday after close release likely a Monday AM or a Tuesday AM They must be still counting the deposits lol wonder if this is the delay lol.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Guzzi62

Regular
That about my range 200k to 500k this would be very positive it means new money has come and is coming. Not sure how one see 3.75 million we would need an IP deal or 2 for that number. Then again the real money is in the royalty payment not the one off payment. One will have to see.

I'm surprised they did not do a Friday after close release likely a Monday AM or a Tuesday AM They must be still counting the deposits lol wonder if this is the delay lol.
In Biotech bad news are always given Friday after close in the naive hope it's all forgotten Monday morning (It isn't).

Good news any day except Friday and generally AM.

Yes let's hope we will see some good income, anything over a mill would be awesome but I have my doubts like many others.

Reactions: 8 users

cosors

👀
This huge study from multiple institutions released 4/4/24 appears to focused on Akida. Enjoy :)

Here is another study. It's too long, so follow the link.

"arXiv:2404.15312v1 [eess.SP] 02 Apr 2024

Realtime Person Identification via Gait Analysis​

Shanmuga Venkatachalam ECE Department
Carnegie Mellon University
shanmugv@andrew.cmu.edu Harideep Nair ECE Department
hpnair@andrew.cmu.edu Prabhu Vellaisamy ECE Department
pvellais@andrew.cmu.edu Yongqi Zhou {@IEEEauthorhalign} Ziad Youssfi ECE Department
yongqiz2@andrew.cmu.edu ECE Department
zyoussfi@andrew.cmu.edu John Paul Shen ECE Department
jpshen@andrew.cmu.edu

Abstract​

Each person has a unique gait, i.e., walking style, that can be used as a biometric for personal identification. Recent works have demonstrated effective gait recognition using deep neural networks, however most of these works predominantly focus on classification accuracy rather than model efficiency. In order to perform gait recognition using wearable devices on the edge, it is imperative to develop highly efficient low-power models that can be deployed on to small form-factor devices such as microcontrollers. In this paper, we propose a small CNN model with 4 layers that is very amenable for edge AI deployment and realtime gait recognition. This model was trained on a public gait dataset with 20 classes augmented with data collected by the authors, aggregating to 24 classes in total. Our model achieves 96.7% accuracy and consumes only 5KB RAM with an inferencing time of 70 ms and 125mW power, while running continuous inference on Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense. We successfully demonstrated realtime identification of the authors with the model running on Arduino, thus underscoring the efficacy and providing a proof of feasiblity for deployment in practical systems in near future.

Index Terms:​

Human Gait, Biometric Identification, Inertial Sensors, Arduino, Neuromorphic Akida, Edge AI

I Introduction​

In the field of biometric identification, traditional methods such as fingerprint, facial recognition dominate. However, gait analysis is fast emerging as a unique and promising approach for identifying a person. Gait, the distinctive way an individual walks, carries inherent characteristics that can be leveraged for accurate non-intrusive person identification [1, 2]. Unlike static biometrics, such as fingerprints and facial features, gait analysis taps into the dynamic and behavioral aspects of an individual’s movement. Every person has a distinct gait, influenced by factors like anatomy, musculoskeletal structure, and personal habits. This distinctiveness makes gait analysis an intriguing and effective tool for identifying individuals in diverse settings, ranging from surveillance and security to healthcare and rehabilitation.

For this course project (Figure 1), we experimented on using light-weight convolutional neural network (CNN) models for edge-based gait detection for person identification. We perform pre-processing of the raw gait signals and model the CNN on the Edge Impulse framework. We use a popular gait dataset and further augment it with raw data collected from our team to train and test our model. We deploy our model on an Arduino Nano BLE 33 board for live inference and demonstration. We demonstrate highly accurate gait detection through our results and performed a live demonstration to show its efficacy. Further, we also deploy on smartphone.

Finally, we convert our CNN model to its event-based spiking neural network (SNN) equivalent via Brainchip MetaTF framework and deploy the SNN to the Brainchip Akida processor [3]. We obtain real-time power and latency measurements.

1714128882847.png

Figure 1: Overall Framework

II Methods​

This section details the methods and experimental setup undertaken for this work. First, the dataset including our custom data collection procedure is described, followed by the edge inferencing pipeline, and finally our training methodology.

II-A Dataset​

We use whuGAIT dataset [4]. A total of 118 subjects participated in the data collection process. Within this group, 20 subjects gathered data over a span of two days, generating thousands of samples each. Simultaneously, 98 subjects undertook a more concise data collection, spanning one day and resulting in hundreds of samples each. Each data sample comprises both 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope data, all recorded at a uniform sampling rate of 50 Hz.

1714128938906.png

Figure 2: Raw data example from each of the 20 classes

III-C Deploy on BrainChip Akida​

As a third alternative, we convert the trained CNN to an equivalent SNN using BrainChip MetaTF and assess inference metrics on remotely accessible BrainChip Akida processors (physically located in CMU’s Silicon Valley campus). As shown in Figure 15, the converted SNN mapped to BrainChip Akida processor consumes about 880 mW with an average framerate of 22.73 fps. The inference energy consumed is 45.92 mJ/frame. This is only a preliminary analysis that needs deeper investigation for power and energy optimization.
1714129095553.png

V Conclusion​

Our work serves as a feasibility proof for deployment of very efficient yet highly effective lightweight models on to small form factor edge devices such as Arduino, smartphone, etc. to identify person using their gait. Our model trained on a standard dataset augmented with the team members’ gait data is able to achieve 96% accuracy on 24 classes, while consuming only 70 ms inferencing time, 5 KB RAM, and 125 mW power. Further, our work serves as a first step towards deploying a gait recognition model on a neuromorphic device such as BrainChip Akida. Future investigation will focus heavily on optimizing the model, adding data for physically challenged as well as multiple other people for diversification and bias reduction, and optimizing the neuromorphic model."
https://arxiv.org/html/2404.15312v1

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users
Chippers ,

2. NASA , Ames...

3. ESA

Space force,
CIA ,
Army,
Navy,
Airforce,
Pentagon....

Space view.

Regards ,
Esq.

Tou missed a couple 😆

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/resources

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.

Evening Kachoo & Fellow Chippers ,

Three photos from our latest Annual Report.

1st ...page 49 , 12. Trade Receivables... atleast $60k ...possibly $2,422,006.

2. Renumeration Report, two photos ..2022 & 2023.

* Note . S.Hehir has over the last two years extracted ...with permission from the board...$6,243,766.00 USD = AU $ 9,557,275 from our company.

Just the key Management, 8 individuals , have extracted ....$14,358,420.00 USD = AU $21,978,308.00 in the last two years alone.

Exchange rate as of 26/4/2024... you get the gist.

Truely been a printing press, for a few.

Personally, think only Anil & Peter are worth their weight.

Photos from the Ann Report.

And NO , I'm not trying to create a shite storm , purely laying the figures out.

Regards
Esq.

Attachments

• 20240426_201345.jpg
    20240426_201345.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
  • 20240426_201315.jpg
    20240426_201315.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 56
  • 20240426_201156.jpg
    20240426_201156.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 56
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

itsol4605

Reactions: 3 users

CHIPS

Regular
Sean and his team are sitting safe in front of their laptop or holding their smartphones watching TSE Forum and thinking “ok… they are really tough…let’s make them rich 😂

Yes please!!! 👏🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Can’t recall seeing this from TATA Elexsi:

We are thrilled to announce that Tata Elxsi has entered into an exciting partnership with Medical Alley, the world's foremost network of healthcare organizations. This collaboration marks a significant milestone in our journey to drive healthcare innovation and make a positive impact on people's lives.

This partnership highlights:
1. Technological Expertise: Tata Elxsi brings its cutting-edge solutions and expertise in AI, IoT, and data analytics to drive transformative innovations in healthcare.
2. Collaborative Power: By joining forces with Medical Alley, we amplify our impact, foster collaboration among healthcare stakeholders, and create a platform for sharing knowledge and best practices.
3. Patient-Centric Approach: Together, we prioritize patient care, leveraging advanced technologies to enhance outcomes, improve diagnostics, and streamline care delivery.
4. Future-Driven Vision: Our objective is to shape the future of healthcare by integrating technology, compassion, and innovation, creating a connected and patient-centric healthcare ecosystem.

Good news for ecosystem growth in time for new AI medical products!

:)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
A nice overview of neuromorphic technology and brainchip has been noted in the mix.

I noticed the Snapchat logo alongside us, which was strange, but it turns out they acquired Grai Matter Labs last month :unsure:.

https://bits-chips.nl/artikel/grai-matter-labs-quietly-snapped-up-by-snap/

View attachment 61573
Actually the left and the right part forms the middle part same if you mix red with yellow you get orange ! Without yellow or red, there is no orange!
Hi Ai Inq, / 7fur7,
yes i am in total agreement that BRAINCHIP is in the mix,- and this is the "ECOSYSTEM"/ MIX. - you do not have to be in the
"joining middle circle" as one combined with the other make the sum total product.
This web site give as about as close as one can get to a NDA reveal - or the
"hundreds of companies " Brainchip is dealing with- quote from R.T and podast presenters.

a great website- https://www.yolegroup.com/product/report/neuromorphic-computing-memory-and-sensing-2024/

Here are a few screen shots- and plenty of connections- and worth a read of all the info on the website,

1714134919634.png

and these as well,
1714135190536.png

So who reckons that with MERCEDES AMG the new robotic mobility entrant permit holder in San Franscisco 2024-
and Tesla a "wannabe" as well- that the tech officers for Tesla have not said or thought - "hang on- what's Merc AMG got that gets them in on our testing backyard before we can be reinstated"- read the

-------------

and then also- with Qualcomm talking to WAYMO- in Los Angeles.
(Waymo= Google)
see below-
1714136569613.png

i am happy with the patents that Brainchip has and the technology behind my investment.

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom